TY says that Terri seemed "defensive."

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have learned so much of everyone's dirty laundry yet we barely know anymore of what happened to little Kyron. I feel like this has become a soap opera and Kyron has almost become a minor character.

I think you are right -- the soap opera aspects keep people hooked on the story in hopes that the next revelation will be that Kyron has been found.

It has become boring because none of this drama has lead to Kryon's reappearance. I promised myself last week that today would be the final day I waste time on this case until Kyron has been found.

I pray for Kyron, his parents (all 4 of them because no one knows for sure if TH is guilty), the other children in Kyron's immediate families, and LE. Beyond that, I hope I have the self-discipline to unhook myself from this case until Kyron is found. I hope that day comes very soon and that Kyron is still alive.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

~ Emily Dickinson

I don't find that strange at all.... if I just dropped off someone else's kid at school and they went missing less than an hour later, I'd probably be a little defensive too.. especially if I heard that I was gonna get grilled over it. AND, I was somewhere today doing something I don't want anyone to know about (not related to kidnapping/murder)

I don't find that strange at all.... if I just dropped off someone else's kid at school and they went missing less than an hour later, I'd probably be a little defensive too.. especially if I heard that I was gonna get grilled over it. AND, I was somewhere today doing something I don't want anyone to know about (not related to kidnapping/murder)

Me too. I would be worried it would be pinned on me, especially if I had gone straight home (alone) until my DH came home and had not used the telephone, internet or left any observable tracks to prove what I had been doing.

Basically, my innocence would be proved by the lack of evidence that I had been doing anything, either at home or elsewhere. Proving a negative is quite difficult and often impossible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back