Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
strach304 said:
I'm still not convinced that the whole leaving with luggage in front of a friend isn't gonna turn out to be that Michele told him to get out that night after finding out the who the affair was with if she already knew he was cheating. It fits with the 11 pm phone call as a premise to come back and get a forgotten item and would account for the rage in the attack. The rumors from insiders say they were seperated and possibly in the process of divorce which leads me to believe Michele knew he was having an affair and probably another one at that.

No information at all on who the friend was that was with Michele watching GA much less what that person witnessed. We're hearing a lot about MY's friends and sorority sisters so it seems to me this person may be in that circle of friends. The rumor of a girlfriend in Fl. is not only true but the poster on ctv who made that statement said they are a friend of one of Michele's sorority sisters. I'm gonna theorize that Michele did tell that person something that night.

That sounds very possible Strach. Then again maybe she didn't have a clue, like Laci. Why would she want to get pregnant once and loose the baby and then get pregnant right away again if they were having problems? He might be a sociopath just like SP, and when he leaves the house he is a totally different person. I really don't think he wanted to get married, I think he was talked into it because MY was pregnant. Maybe he stands when MY leaves the table too, just like Scott, he puts on a show.

scandi said:
Mornin' Charlie, Remember I posted before here that right after the insiders started posting at CTV, I read a statement from a friend that we wouldn't believe what we would learn about Jason. I'm beginning to thisk it is true as well.
Yep, me too.

strach304 said:
Could be because I thought at first she was a roommate to MM but then later read she was visiting MM. It makes sense.
She (ES) actually lives in Mrytle Beach Fl now, but I have reason to believe she was in NC for the homecoming weekend and may well have been one of the friends visiting MM. Just something told to me but makes sense to me as well.

raisincharlie said:
She (ES) actually lives in Mrytle Beach Fl now, but I have reason to believe she was in NC for the homecoming weekend and may well have been one of the friends visiting MM. Just something told to me but makes sense to me as well.

According to a post by RPD that I just read he or she says no Elizabeth was at the FL. meeting but the person with Michele the night of the murder is a younger sorority sister.

Packerdog, true she may not have had a clue but I think it's possible that she did and there may be past transgretions she overlooked. This time being different because she was pregnant and the affair being with a friend. It was said that Michele's mother had no use for Jason before this happened so maybe that's why.

strach304 said:
According to a post by RPD that I just read he or she says no Elizabeth was at the FL. meeting but the person with Michele the night of the murder is a younger sorority sister.
The warrant issued 30 November 2006 reads and I quote:

" A search warrant was conducted at Michelle money's home in Ocoee Fl to obtain any computer or computer equipment.....

An external hard drive was connected to Michelle money's laptop computer. The external hard drive belongs to Elizabeth Schorff who was present during the search warrant. She confirmed that the Seagate hard drive had pictures of the the victim Michelle Young as Mrs Schorff was going to compile a scrapbook of the victim"

I'll take the terms of the warrant.

Originally Posted by strach304
"I'm still not convinced that the whole leaving with luggage in front of a friend isn't gonna turn out to be that Michele told him to get out that night after finding out the who the affair was with if she already knew he was cheating. It fits with the 11 pm phone call as a premise to come back and get a forgotten item and would account for the rage in the attack. The rumors from insiders say they were seperated and possibly in the process of divorce which leads me to believe Michele knew he was having an affair and probably another one at that.

No information at all on who the friend was that was with Michele watching GA much less what that person witnessed. We're hearing a lot about MY's friends and sorority sisters so it seems to me this person may be in that circle of friends. The rumor of a girlfriend in Fl. is not only true but the poster on ctv who made that statement said they are a friend of one of Michele's sorority sisters. I'm gonna theorize that Michele did tell that person something that night:.

I totally agree Strach. Who is GA? Isn't RPD the friend of one of the soriety sisters? Scandi

RC, ok now supposedly the reason was that she had given MM her old computer and was still registered to her is why the warrant had her name on it.

Scandi, the RPD poster said that the friend at Michele's house watching tv with her is a younger sorority sister.

Scandi,

"GA" referenced is "Grey's Anatomy." That's what MY and friend were watching on TV when *advertiser censored**hole left that evening...

strach304 said:
RC, ok now supposedly the reason was that she had given MM her old computer and was still registered to her is why the warrant had her name on it.

Scandi, the RPD poster said that the friend at Michele's house watching tv with her is a younger sorority sister.

That could be true but the warrant still says she, ES, was present when the warrant was executed at MMs home and she confirmed there were pictures of MY on the seagate hard drive. I'll still take the warrant. I'm a total hard azz aren't I ? :)

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Scandi,

"GA" referenced is "Grey's Anatomy." That's what MY and friend were watching on TV when *advertiser censored**hole left that evening...

LOL Thanks Dawgie, boy, I really wracked my brain on that one too! Too much reading lately that my mind is becoming a bit overloaded. :D

Scandi

Hi Strach, Thanks, Do you think RPD is a sorority sister too? Involved with LE in some way? A good friend of the sorority sister who was at Michelle's that night? Bet that's it! Scandii

packerdog said:
I agree Fran. Is there a term that is used for the baby to stop growing in the womb? It could be the cause of the accident if she hit her stomach really hard. Could he have also used some poison?

Well, we haven't seen anything about drugs or poison so I won't even speculate, at this time about that. However, it was rumored Michelle was attempting to get something from the back seat (after unhooking her seat belt) when he went off the road. IMO, with her in such a vulnerable position just at that instant, there was a strong possibility that she could have even been killed by the accident herself. In the least the baby.

Think about it, he had on his seatbelt, she's say on her knees bent over the seat trying to retrieve something and the car suddenly veers over the side down 100 ft embankment, bumpty, bumpty bump, into four feet of a rushing river.

That's how I understood it to happen.

Usually when a baby stops developing and dies in vitro it's because of a genetic reason. In this case, IMHO, it was because of the accident.

JMHO
fran

jilly said:
You're right! To cause a miscarriage. Didn't he say he was hoping for infertility or something?:mad:

Yes jilly, he did say that. I also read at the time of the trial, somewhere I believe on the internet, that if taken by a pregnant woman, ghb can cause a miscarriage.

So,...........IMHO,...........SP tried to kill the baby BEFORE he finally decided to kill them BOTH. That's why I didn't get the verdict, 2nd degree for the baby. But,.........I also don't think they entered much testimony about her illness to give the jury enough information about that aspect, thus the baby's death was secondary to Laci's death.

In this case, because they had already lost one baby, and I believe due to the accident when HE was driving, I don't think that accident was an accident at all.

The sad thing is, this state does not consider the unborn baby as a second person, only a fetus. Perhaps this case will bring out people in that state awareness of their law and work to have it changed.

IMHO, any husband who kills his pregnant wife is killing TWO people. After all, IF Michelle hadn't been pregnant, she may still be alive today.

One redeeming factor in this case is that they do have a death penalty and if he's convicted of FIRST degree murder, which I think it is, he could get the DP. That is, IF he did it, which I think he did.

JMHO
fran

scandi said:
Hi Strach, Thanks, Do you think RPD is a sorority sister too? Involved with LE in some way? A good friend of the sorority sister who was at Michelle's that night? Bet that's it! Scandii

You have a good point here scandi. Perhaps Michelle had found out about his affair and they had a doozey of a fight before he left. That would have left Michelle vulnerable to have spilled out a lot to this sorority sister. If this RPD is a friend of THAT sorority sister, she may be privy to a lot of information that most of the other sorority sisters had no clue about. That's why they could have made the statement something like,' we'd be surprised at what we'll find out about JY.'

After Laci's case and some other cases since, it'll take a lot to surprise this WS'er. Wonder what bizarre thing he could be into that we'd be surprised?!

JMHO
fran

Search warrant 13 November 2006 - this warrant relates to the Compaq Presario computer located in the Young home. This computer was connected to the printer in which the print out was found that MF was asked to retrieve.

There is a bit of interesting wording here:

"The victim's sister came to the house to retrieve a document, which was on the printer, located next to the computer. The document had been printed from the computer the hours before the victim's death was discovered."

This warrant also includes examination of communications programs on the computer - seems to me that LE will be able to discover; one if the computer had the ability to receive a remote fax; if so what time that fax was received and at what time it was printed; as well as the source of the transmission. JY boy better hope like heck all of that is accountable for and it doesn't show this fax being printed in the middle of the night or being downloaded from a website in the middle of the night. I would assume being a salesman, the computer would be configured to do such, the timing and the transmission source might be very interesting however. Just messing around as I have tired of the girl friend story already.

raisincharlie said:
Just messing around as I have tired of the girl friend story already.
Me too, and all the speculation around it over 'yonder'. They're beginning to get confuzzled over there, in their quest to dig up her dirt, lol.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Samiya said:
Me too, and all the speculation around it over 'yonder'. They're beginning to get confuzzled over there, in their quest to dig up her dirt, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member