Uh, oh.....girlfriend in Florida confirmed by NO

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm tired of the embezzlement info too, as the poster who put it out says it has nothing to do with the murder.

Nothing more will come out tonight as it is almost 7:30pm there right now.

Thaqnks Fran, it was just a thought. the poster has to have a relationship with someone getting info on the case, and I think you have good intropect there.

Charlie, was the word that JY told Meredith that the transmission had been sent that morning?

Scandi

scandi said:
Now I'm tired of the embezzlement info too, as the poster who put it out says it has nothing to do with the murder.

Nothing more will come out tonight as it is almost 7:30pm there right now.

Thaqnks Fran, it was just a thought. the poster has to have a relationship with someone getting info on the case, and I think you have good intropect there.

Charlie, was the word that JY told Meredith that the transmission had been sent that morning?

Scandi
Don't know what Meredith was told - the search warrant however reflected that she had received a voicemail from JY to go over and get the fax (whatever). But no details about the circumstances. Can't help you on that one luv. ;)

Ditto, Annie!
If he did it once, he did it other times. Like the old joke about offering a woman $20 if she would spend the niht, with the retort, "No. What do you take me for?" Then offered a million $, the answer is "yes." He's a *advertiser censored*. Now, to get all the i's dotted and t's crossed.

scandi said:
Hi Strach, Thanks, Do you think RPD is a sorority sister too? Involved with LE in some way? A good friend of the sorority sister who was at Michelle's that night? Bet that's it! Scandii

They claim to be a friend of a sorority sister but I really have no idea. I think they know something or someone who does. I got the impression when that person first started posting over there that it was a he but I've seen some saying she and I really can't say why I got that impression.

I think RC's theory about selective info now being put out there after that poster has gained others trust is a rather good theory and very possible. That poster in particular is careful not to interject opinions on guilt I noticed.

scandi said:
Strach, Did the Meredith thread get deleted? I think it did at CTV too!

I don't know if this has been posted here yet, so here goes:

http://www.wral.com/news/10498559/detail.html

Scandi
Great link, Scandi. I'm glad WRAL took it upon themselves to seek out JY. And of course, family members don't know where he is. :snooty: :rolleyes: :snooty:

Just look for the guy wearing sunglasses in the rain.

I don't see it either Scandi. Maybe the moderators here are changing the thread title like they first did at ctv?

It is interesting, as it states Jason is no where to be found where he is suppose to be staying right now, and Michelle's car is in the garage!

Strach, it is gone at CTV and here. Hmmmm I wonder if the Mods are being precautionary about the subject since no link appeared today? I thought both threads were interesting.

Gees, guess I'm hooked, huh? LOL Scandi

You are Welcome ;) It was posted on line at 627 EST. After normal work hours. Is this common?

strach304 said:
I'm still not convinced that the whole leaving with luggage in front of a friend isn't gonna turn out to be that Michele told him to get out that night after finding out the who the affair was with if she already knew he was cheating. It fits with the 11 pm phone call as a premise to come back and get a forgotten item and would account for the rage in the attack. The rumors from insiders say they were seperated and possibly in the process of divorce which leads me to believe Michele knew he was having an affair and probably another one at that.

No information at all on who the friend was that was with Michele watching GA much less what that person witnessed. We're hearing a lot about MY's friends and sorority sisters so it seems to me this person may be in that circle of friends. The rumor of a girlfriend in Fl. is not only true but the poster on ctv who made that statement said they are a friend of one of Michele's sorority sisters. I'm gonna theorize that Michele did tell that person something that night.
as much as I didnt want to believe the huband was involved..........:banghead:

I have wondered if your scenario might be what happened--

Well, if the Meredith thread disappeared, then good riddance. It was speculation on the part of "RPD" on CTV and either passed on as "Friend of Jason" on topix or "Friend of Jason" repeated what he saw on CTV on topix. Perhaps the mods were contacted or they made the decision based on known facts and not on rumor or speculation. Kudos to our mods for their discretion.

Please note, I only read on CTV when refererred from here and the same as topix. I'm only registered as a poster on WS. (The best crime forum on the net, IMO,)

ETA: How come RPD doesn't post here? Mmmm? Are we too smart and are able to ferret out imposters?

BarnGoddess said:
ETA: How come RPD doesn't post here? Mmmm? Are we too smart and are able to ferret out imposters?
probably because we won't fall at his/her feet begging for encores of information.

Samiya said:
probably because we won't fall at his/her feet begging for encores of information.

Isn't RPD the one who said a week or so ago that JY had a girlfriend in Florida??

i think that poster has some inside info. How much info, I do not know.

Folks: You gotta read the search warrants! Their clear sub-text is that the husband did it. Pretty chilling stuff.

yadler said:
Folks: You gotta read the search warrants! Their clear sub-text is that the husband did it. Pretty chilling stuff.

Yadler will you please give some examples, I cannot read.

okay..that is not true. I'm tired and lazy right about now. :o

evelyn24 said:
Isn't RPD the one who said a week or so ago that JY had a girlfriend in Florida??

i think that poster has some inside info. How much info, I do not know.
Hi Evelyn,

I don't doubt that he does have some info. But I haven't seen much that screams 'insider' to be honest.

Lol, my mom's name is also Evelyn but spelt Evelyne. My nanna )RIP) was Evelyn. My daughter and most girls in our family have Eve as a middle name. I was going to name my daughter Evelyne but when she was born she had a shock of bright orange hair so she got Bernadette.

yadler said:
It's called high probablility reasoning for seeking the execution of a search warrant.

They have to give good reason to the Magistrate for suspecting Jason Young before a warrant of any kind will be issued.

This might already be posted elsewhere, but the NBC article indicated they went to MM's house thursday night, confirmed with her husband she still lived there and they were married.. Hmmmm, makes one wonder if JY had plans for him in the future?!?!

Straitfan said:
This might already be posted elsewhere, but the NBC article indicated they went to MM's house thursday night, confirmed with her husband she still lived there and they were married.. Hmmmm, makes one wonder if JY had plans for him in the future?!?!

LORD! That's a scary but real possibility, straitfan! I mean, rigging cars comes to mind in JY's case.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member