UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have made some updates to my map if anyone is interested. I am also thinking of adding a layer for our submissions so we can track them on the map, I will mark them as Submitted or Possible Match. https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed...M&ll=41.11693358176609,-73.98986387207566&z=7

Great map. And although this is going to sound silly, I always wondered while the arrogant Rifkin thought clammer. Maybe he remembers someone from when he was killing, because a lot of these women went missing in the early 1990's. There are an awful lot by the river. There are obviously a load of different killers here, some caught, dead, ect, but no one has been caught who works with boats have they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just want to add my two cents...

1. Daniel Lee Cho - Caught in a riptide in CA, Coast Guard failed to find him, likely a drowning victim
2.Jason Wayne Dennis - Suicidal, armed with a .22, likely a suicide
3. Theoun Peng - Would be 27 in 2001, and height and weight at 5' 8", 170 lbs., too old and too bulky
4. Long Manh Duong - Knocked into the sea at Bodega Head, CA, likely a drowning victim
5. Bing Cong Ta/ Ben Ta - best suggestion, but make sure markers like eyes, nasal, etc. match

Hope that helps.
You're extremely helpful,
Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Great map. And although this is going to sound silly, I always wondered while the arrogant Rifkin thought clammer. Maybe he remembers someone from when he was killing, because a lot of these women went missing in the early 1990's. There are an awful lot by the river. There are obviously a load of different killers here, some caught, dead, ect, but no one has been caught who works with boats have they?

Burlap bags are used to put clams in, it was a staple of clamming where I grew up in Atlantic Canada. This story of clamming talks about the bags. http://www.philadelphiastories.org/clamming-changing-tides

Yes, but by these same standards (and if victims race was approximated only by visual examination by ME) we could say that this young boy Edmond could also be the victim. Race many times is approximated by the shape of the nasal opening on the skull and the length of a bone that frames the ocular cavity.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/tillman_edmond.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tillman_edmond.html

this 14 year old teenager was talking to older men online when he disappeared in 2005 out of Brooklyn. Edmond was pigeon toed and sometimes went by Deshawn (is that a gender neutral name?). Notice how his almond deep set eyes might look almost asian if he were just a skull? Rashawn, another young gay black male from Brooklyn who eventually was found dismembered, went missing the same year.

I want them to do isotope/genetic testing on this John Doe AND (as coofeeandacig brought up a few posts ago) I really want to see her clothing!

He was pigeon toed, would that be "The decedent may have had a musculoskeletal disorder that affected his gait."

He was pigeon toed, would that be "The decedent may have had a musculoskeletal disorder that affected his gait."

That seems to be caused by a misalignment but YES it causes a gait (lol I can't go big or go bold on mobile like you did)
. The variants are:[4][5]

Curved foot (metatarsus adductus)
Twisted shin (tibial torsion)
Twisted thighbone (femoral anteversion
Pigeon toe..Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pigeon_toe

DQN, You gave me an idea. If Asian Male was transgender or cross dressing and he wore high heels that could have caused his whatever problems he had with his gait..I'll fitting shoes cause:
Degenerative Joint Disease
Osteoarthritis
Forefoot Pain
Metatarsalgia
Capsulitis
Plantar Plate Injury
Lateral Ankle Strain
Bunions
Tailor’s Bunions
Hammertoes
Morton’s Neuromas
Tendonitis
Knee, Hip & Lower Back Pain
Blisters
Corns & Calluses

Yep. I shall stick with me poo kickers.

How about Daniel Yuen. He was 16 1/2 when he went missing. Although he is missing from Running Springs, CA, he was originally from New Jersey. He was in California to attend a therapeutic school in CA by the name of Cedu School in Running Springs CA. I suspect his family moved to Running Springs for him to attend the school.

He had a history of running away.

Asian male: between 17-23. Yuen was just about 17.
Asian male: 66 Inches. Yuen 66 Inches.
Asian male: 115 lbs. Yuen 125 lbs.

If we discount the wider nose as DeeDee mentioned, what strikes me the most is the two age progression pictures. One with a different hairstyle and the other looks just like Asian male IMO.

Ironically, two other boys in addition to Yuen went missing while attending the school. The school is now closed and filed bankruptcy in 2005.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/y/yuen_daniel.html
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture-Asian Male4.jpg
    Capture-Asian Male4.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 133
  • Capture-Asian Male3.jpg
    Capture-Asian Male3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Capture-Asian Male2.jpg
    Capture-Asian Male2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 135
Definitely thought about it, but its been so long its going to be so hard to find someone that would remember him. I did check and find one trans clothing FWIW. That's one of the reasons of wondered what exactly he was wearing. Was it trans clothes or not? I wonder if LE even knows.

Well most the ones I know buy girls stuff unless they need stuff to make it appear theyhave *advertiser censored* like a special bra and stuff for hiding other parts etc I've yet to meet one who doesn't just buy clothing of the sex that they identify as. My guess is it was looked down on bavk then still that I doubt anyone would have a store for it or would shop there in fear they'd been seen

Maybe instead of identifying the victim as Asian male, look into trans- women who have been reported missing of asian descent.

I wonder what if this was a women who became a man or was becoming one and the killer found it disgusting so he put the girls clothes. Like a how dare you try to become male rage kill. What if the killer is Asian and wasn't going to allow his son to disgrace his family(since some see it as that) by doing that. The serial killer just didn't chop the guy up and maybe if he's hjs relative or son it would make sense. Wonder if there are any Asian family members close to the killers sites

Respectfully bolded by me, because this is a big statement and it's important that we don't allow fact and rumour to become muddled. What evidence do you have for saying that the SCPD know his identity?

Hello Aslan, look, Asian Male is 23 years old tops. The police would have looked and seen Tirrel wore women's clothing and was 16. No other missing person fits. He would have been the first on their list. Why did Peaches mother call Steve Cullen? Because Peaches was identified. The family knows, LE knows, only we don't know. Why?

Hello Aslan, look, Asian Male is 23 years old tops. The police would have looked and seen Tirrel wore women's clothing and was 16. No other missing person fits. He would have been the first on their list. Why did Peaches mother call Steve Cullen? Because Peaches was identified. The family knows, LE knows, only we don't know. Why?
That's a conspiracy theory not a fact. IMO Mo Zhang is a much better match for Asian Male than Tirrel, but that's just my opinion not actual fact.

That's a conspiracy theory not a fact. IMO Mo Zhang is a much better match for Asian Male than Tirrel, but that's just my opinion not actual fact.

a fundamental lack of understanding of the truth about this serial killer case. All too common here I am afraid. Yes Asian Male is more likely a runaway Chinese kid from Yorktown, Virginia than a 16 year old Brooklyn trans kid who was last with a man by Christopher

:banghead:

a fundamental lack of understanding of the truth about this serial killer case. All too common here I am afraid. Yes Asian Male is more likely a runaway Chinese kid from Yorktown, Virginia than a 16 year old Brooklyn trans kid who was last with a man by Christopher

:banghead:

Not you personally scotiansleuth, I mean the search for Asian male and the general approach to this case

Not you personally scotiansleuth, I mean the search for Asian male and the general approach to this case

I'm not sure I understand your frustration with people continuing to search for matches. Unless in some way you've got irrefutable proof that all the LISK victims have been identified. Perhaps, there is some way that you can advise us of these facts, that LE has all victims identified without hindering the investigation, or naming your source?
Until you can figure out a way to tell us, it does no harm for people to make suggestions on matches. It's their free time, and I'm the last person to tell someone how to spend their time...unless I'm married to them, lol.

I'm not sure I understand your frustration with people continuing to search for matches. Unless in some way you've got irrefutable proof that all the LISK victims have been identified. Perhaps, there is some way that you can advise us of these facts, that LE has all victims identified without hindering the investigation, or naming your source?
Until you can figure out a way to tell us, it does no harm for people to make suggestions on matches. It's their free time, and I'm the last person to tell someone how to spend their time...unless I'm married to them, lol.
Unless I'm married to them made me lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Keep calm brother. Your conspiracy theory does make sense, I personally have no doubt that Tirrel Santiago is the Asian Male, but still, officials didn't make it official.. So, I recommend you go easy on posters.

...by the way, screw the officials and their official incompetence.

I don't this killer got in to any taxi with any victim. The victim here could have left where they were after meeting a friend, went off for a drink. Later on in the evening, they get picked up by the killer thinking it's a young women. Driven to Long Island where the killer, with a hatred of women, maybe thought this is too much a Trans, and blugeoned his face. Remember this person and the Asian female had trauma to their bones, they were savagely beaten.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelsNumbers