UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he come and go every time via the back garden?
From what I have read there was at least one instance (his first return at 3.35) when he came back via the rear garden and jumped the fence/wall. He also jumped it at 3.45, when he was only gone for 7 minutes. Don't know for certain about the other times.

The brass neck of this boy. Like seriously. He must come across well for the defence to allow this I swear.

The only thing I can think of is it's the hope that they'll gain sympathy for the boy with this. Very, very surprised for him to be called first for defence, especially after the DNA evidence.

14:19

KEY EVENT

Murder accused takes stand

The boy accused of raping and murdering Alesha MacPhail has taken the stand.

The 16-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, denies the charges as well as abducting the six-year-old.

He has lodged a special defence of incrimination, claiming that a named woman called Toni Louise McLachlan committed the crime.

1_Alesha-MacPhail-body-found-on-the-Isle-of-Bute.jpg

Alesha MacPhail (Image: Internet Unknown)

Boy accused of raping and murdering Alesha MacPhail takes stand

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies

Accused says on Friday 29th June he had been jumping in to the sea from one of the piers on his own. He had the jogging bottoms and boxers with him that we have previously heard about in this trial. He says he lost them in the sea that day.

bbm

Okay that is an outlandish defence. Really? I mean I don't know why I'm surprised but still...

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies

Accused says on Friday 29th June he had been jumping in to the sea from one of the piers on his own. He had the jogging bottoms and boxers with him that we have previously heard about in this trial. He says he lost them in the sea that day.

bbm

Oh dear. Just from this I can tell already that I'll need to sit on my hands whilst he is on the stand.
Thanks again to everyone who is updating. I'll just read and not post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214