UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraser Knight‏ @Fraser_Knight

16-year-old says his mum had been arguing with him most of the night during a party he had at his house the same night Alesha was killed. Says his mum liked to argue with him while she was drinking - something he says he would call a problem.

bbm

Can't believe he is trying to go with this. His poor mum.

Fraser Knight‏ @Fraser_Knight

16-year-old says his mum had been arguing with him most of the night during a party he had at his house the same night Alesha was killed. Says his mum liked to argue with him while she was drinking - something he says he would call a problem.

bbm

He seems to want to cause as much hurt to as many people as possible of course this is just my opinion...

Radio Clyde News‏Verified account @RadioClydeNews 3m3 minutes ago

He says on Saturday 30th June, he & around 8 friends went camping at Ettrick Bay. In the morning (Sunday 1st July) - he says one of his friends suggested he have a party. He says he asked his mum, she agreed & the party went ahead.

Not one of his friends mentioned ‘camping’ last week. Not one. Also, his mum stated that it was an arranged party. I need to find the tweet. It was planned I am so sure. Not spur of the moment that bloody day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member