UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering about the jogging trousers. He had grey on at party black when he left the home and grey jogging bottoms found. What if he had two pairs on left one aside to wear dumped he others and returned home with the black ones on. Would explain the grey and black fibres I know it’s far fetched but not impossible
I think the cctv was in night vision where everything is only black and white. I know on mine you can’t tell if something is navy grey or brown it just appears black. We were told he had grey “hype” joggers on at the party and a similar grey pair were found washed on the beach. I guess the black fibres came from any stitching or the cord ties that tie around the waist. I did google grey hype joggers and a pair came up that were dark grey with “hype” written in black and black toggle ties at the waist

I'm wondering, if he did take a dip in the sea after he committed the crime, would the CCTV footage from when he returned home not be able to discern whether he was wet or not e.g. from his hair texture or from his clothes? Because if he was dry it may point to him not actually washing up in the sea. Just a thought.
What if he washed himself up in the water (after removing his clothes) then he got dressed back up? The weather was nice, even in the early hours I suppose, so putting the clothes back on would have removed most of the moisture. This way he could've still appeared dry on the CCTV footage from when he returned to his home. All IMO.

What if he washed himself up in the water (after removing his clothes) then he got dressed back up? The weather was nice, even in the early hours I suppose, so putting the clothes back on would have removed most of the moisture. This way he could've still appeared dry on the CCTV footage from when he returned to his home. All IMO.

Did he come and go every time via the back garden?

I think the cctv was in night vision where everything is only black and white. I know on mine you can’t tell if something is navy grey or brown it just appears black. We were told he had grey “hype” joggers on at the party and a similar grey pair were found washed on the beach. I guess the black fibres came from any stitching or the cord ties that tie around the waist. I did google grey hype joggers and a pair came up that were dark grey with “hype” written in black and black toggle ties at the waist

And the grey material may have contained a mixture of coloured fibres, black as well as grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214