UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF i am barking up the right tree .....there may be a slight twist in the relationships in this story!

Cannot post more here really BUT if anyone could confirm Shrewsbury as a place of birth for him.....then i would be on a more secure footing to say more

Can you search for him in Shropshire's birth register? Born May (said in court today he's 18 in fifteen months) 2001? I've not read it but his mother has been named in press too so you can probably find her name to double check.

I shall just bite the bullet and say what i can see!

If its not within rules....tell me and i will make it go away!

I see no birth record in scotland for Aaron Thomas Campbell
But
I do have a may 2004 birth for that name in Shrewsbury

Now the interesting thing is for that birth, the mothers maiden name is listed as Horn

Did that name not crop up somewhere in this case?

That would mean he would be turning 15 this year when he's actually turning 17 so that can't be correct. He was born in 2002.

Campbell had moved to Bute with his family as a child - living with his mum, dad and younger sister in a traditional stone-built home.
He had been born on the mainland, but his family had brought him to the island believing it would give him a secure upbringing.

His mum told the Daily Mail: "I wanted him to grow up in a safe place, a peaceful environment, and get a good education."
Boy, 16, who raped and murdered Alesha MacPhail, 6, finally unmasked

Yes, I was wondering that, too. In the video clips of the poison apple thing, when he was 12, there were definite traces of an English accent, but it sounded as if he had lived in Scotland for a while. I could be way off the mark. Best wishes with your research.

When the incident happened a lot of people were posting that it had been his birthday that weekend. As in, he'd just turned 16.

look at these comments about his cats...I wonder if they were the ones he tortured and killed...from the sound of these comments it sound like he filmed videos where he tried to scare/terrify them to put online for his youtube channel or something...I dread to think...

Poison3dAppl3
4 years ago
My cats (Kitty & Cookie) are staying inside for the night while a new series is going to be started.
(These subjects are both related and you will find out how later.)

Poison3dAppl3
4 years ago
kitty is very scared right now and pumping with adrenaline!!!

Father was english born

He is actually 10 years older than mother

And according to what i see

Remarried! (Again i could be wrong)
Remarried?

But didn't the mother say in the press, this whole case had destroyed their marriage?

Or maybe she was his second marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member