UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped by me
Asbdvd
I still find it unexplained how, on the morning Alesha was missing there seemed to be quite a few people/messages, certainly to TM which were immediately pointing the finger at AC.
Also TMs aunt seems to have also immediately suspect him, asking the Mum to specifically check her CCTV like she already knew it was him?

We dont have her exact words, as she didnt give evidence. Maybe what she actually said was something along the lines of,
what time did everyone leave from the party, did they go on somewhere else later, did AC leave with them, perhaps have a check of your cctv - he/they might have been out and seen something that could help the police

Just posting because I've been following these threads for the last week since I found the site linked on Twitter.

I've lived on the island since 2000, met Alesha about a month before she died, worked with two of the people mentioned in the media and know countless others. There are definitely other local rumours about AC I've heard that haven't been reported on, I'm not sure how much of it is "Rothesay Rumours".

I had no doubt in my mind that he was guilty. I don't believe anyone else was involved or that there's any kind of cover up. My biggest fear was that it was going to be a Not Proven verdict but to my mind, all the evidence was conclusive and that's just what we saw through Twitter and the media. I can't imagine having to sit on the jury for this case and see everything.

I just hope the community can begin to heal now and all of Alesha's family can focus on keeping her memory alive.

I wish there was something that we could do to help both families. I did contribute to the crowd funder for funeral costs but that seems so insignificant.

To me, it sounds like he was "the bad boy on the island". iirc, Arron even admitted a concern that cops would be looking at him. The locals knew/know a lot more than us non-locals. The fact that the finger was immediately pointed at him speaks volumes. I know the Sun articles are very salacious but I do not doubt that there is a little bit of truth buried within those articles. When you live in a small community you usually, in my experience, know a bit about everyone. It sounds like this killer kid was on everyone's radar, if you ask me.
To be non-pc about it, he was probably the local "weirdo" IMO based on past incidents, some rumour and ongoing behaviour (staring out people on the bus etc). As to how he had friends, his place sounds like party central in an area where some have v low incomes. If you think about old time gangland bosses (a leap I know) people knew they were often psychos but still wanted to be in their inner circle. Partly for lifestyle, partly for gain and partly because it felt safer.

I don't think it's weird she was asked to check the CCTV at this time. This is about 10-20 mins after the missed calls were made to Rab and Toni is it not? I read on another site a local saying he was a creep and everyone knew it. I think TG received messages from people and knew that he had tried to contact her and Rab just before the abduction. It's just common sense. As soon as they know that his Mum has CCTV then they tell her to check it from 2 am onwards. I think people are over-thinking this case. It seems pretty clear to me. It's rare that all questions are answered in murder investigations unless the murderer fully confesses so all in all I think we have been quite lucky that so much evidence is there to see of this boy's guilt and he can rot in jail for hopefully the rest of his life. I hope he feels deep loneliness for the rest of his days for what he did because it is just the worst of all crimes.
Exactly. There’s nothing weird about it all even if it’s true. I can’t belive people are willing to give any signifance to a word he has said . He’s a proven liar. His only possible option to explain the DNA was to say someone planted it so he concocted a story to try and explain every peice if his guilt whilst sitting in his prison cell, mercilessly trying to frame an innocent 18 year old girl. I don’t believe he had any ‘affair’ with her whatsoever, there’s not one single shred of evidence to prove it, not one person willing to take to the stand say they were aware they were close or even friends. He’s simply trying to add substance to his embarrassing storyline. Unanimously guilty.

BBM

You are assuming that the convicted liars TALE about twice a week sex with Toni are true?

Twice a week sex for nearly 2 years, on a tiny island where everyone knows what's what ... all the while behind Rabs back and Aaron's girlfriends back and yet not a single witness came forward to corroborate? Not a single text, email, messenger or any digital communication to confirm it ever happened at all ....

AC said he had been messaging TM through old instagram posts

But policeman who found his DNA search said there was no evidence of Instagram messages between the two

Last edited:
Exactly. There’s nothing weird about it all even if it’s true. I can’t belive people are willing to give any signifance to a word he has said . He’s a proven liar. His only possible option to explain the DNA was to say someone planted it so he concocted a story to try and explain every peice if his guilt whilst sitting in his prison cell, mercilessly trying to frame an innocent 18 year old girl. I don’t believe he had any ‘affair’ with her whatsoever, there’s not one single shred of evidence to prove it, not one person willing to take to the stand say they were aware they were close or even friends. He’s simply trying to add substance to his embarrassing storyline. Unanimously guilty.

Yes, he's just a nasty, thick, vicious, vindictive <modsnipped> noone should believe one word that comes out of his mouth, full stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the accused claimed was than in “2017” he and Toni hd s been hooking up he did not say it was a regular continual thing until July 18. So why would she go meet him at 2am with a condom 7/8/9 months later after a random phone call. Booty call when he apparently has a gf and was at his own party. I honestly believe he went with the intention of buying drugs I think when he got there the door was open, a was on couch in living room. His urges took over. I don’t see how they could have a room for her upstairs. Maybe when T was staying over A slept downstairs ... just a thought

By "buy drugs" do you mean steal since he is meant to have had a knife on him?

I just noticed something in the CCTV footage...the last time he goes out with the torch he seems fairly calm at first walking round the back of his house and you see him go over to the wall at the left of the property and it seems like something catches his attention and he then suddenly breaks into a run towards the front of the house and over the wall and I think up Gortans Road. I don't know what it could have been but quite interesting I thought.

It just feels strange a crime has happened and immediately someone is suspect number one when there’s better suited suspects. We then have a false narrative confirming this guy is a monster and to fit the person we want to convict.

Who are the “better suited suspects”?

What parts of the narrative are false?

You seem to be dismissing all the rumours and hearsay about AC, but taking the ones about the Macphail family as true.

The stories that have since come out in the papers are actually irrelevant to the case, because the jury weren’t told any of these things and still came to a unanimous decision of guilt.

If there was some sort of “cover-up” or more to the story, why did AC not mention it in his defence? Instead deciding to make up a ridiculous story about an innocent girl.

The simple answer is because nothing of the sort happened. Nobody else was involved apart from the depraved teen responsible for raping and murdering a toddler. Just because we don’t have every single second of how he perpetrated the crime mapped out doesn’t mean this isn’t true.

Oh so his father is named Christopher, that's what I found on 192 yesterday. I wasn't sure if it was correct or not though.

Also regarding that DailyMail article I'm failing to see the physical resemblance to Ian Brady. They're both white males with brown hair... who murdered children. That's all I can see.

Last edited:
I just noticed something in the CCTV footage...the last time he goes out with the torch he seems fairly calm at first walking round the back of his house and you see him go over to the wall at the left of the property and it seems like something catches his attention and he then suddenly breaks into a run towards the front of the house and over the wall and I think up Gortans Road. I don't know what it could have been but quite interesting I thought.

It was starting to get light, summer time in Scotland would be getting light around 4am, perhaps someone was getting into their car or he became aware he had to rush to finish what he was trying to do.

It's not got 7 bedrooms.

Not that house price or how many bedrooms matters at this point.

Property details for 95 Ardbeg Road Rothesay Isle Of Bute PA20 0NW - Zoopla

I got info from rightmove as noseyjosie linked. Yep you're right price etc doesn't matter, they only matter to poor quality journos.. hehe
I was just quoting these to help clarify which house it was so that people could locate and help them understand the logistics of it all. Once I'd mapped the main locations it helped me.

By "buy drugs" do you mean steal since he is meant to have had a knife on him?
This is the bit I have a problem with, if his only intention was to go to their flat and buy/steal drugs, why does he go the opposite direction from their flat when he first leaves his house? If he had no intentions of doing anything to Alesha then why the need to make it look like he’s going another way instead of going the most direct route to get there?

This is why I think it wasn’t him carrying her along the shore road and he was off to meet whoever it was that was carrying her...so he was definitely involved, probably was the one who killed her, but I feel she was given to him rather than him take her from her house..

Carrying a knife in Scotland is not so uncommon, it was late at night, I honestly think this was an opportunistic kidnap at the time, going to a drug dealers house to buy drugs and bringing a knife is not out of the ordinary for protection, the real question is under what circumstances and how did he get the opportunity to take Alesha, I honestly doubt he has went into the house, even if drunk I don't think he would be so brazen, so most likely she had wandered into the close? And he took his opportunity.

This is the bit I have a problem with, if his only intention was to go to their flat and buy/steal drugs, why does he go the opposite direction from their flat when he first leaves his house? If he had no intentions of doing anything to Alesha then why the need to make it look like he’s going another way instead of going the most direct route to get there?

This is why I think it wasn’t him carrying her along the shore road and he was off to meet whoever it was that was carrying her...so he was definitely involved, probably was the one who killed her, but I feel she was given to him rather than him take her from her house..

He does go in the direction of their flat the first time he leaves the house...this was not shown in the CCTV footage.

Yeah I noticed this. But someone made a very good point earlier that he would be aware of the CCTV so was possibly acting calmly for that benefit.

At the point at the end, he might have thought he was out of shot by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member