UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i do, actually. The whole thing has been a bit of a tautology (pretty sure i've got the wrong word there but Molly 67 might appreciate the error:p). By this i mean...."the narcissistic, psychopathic sociopath definitely raped and killed that girl"........."But he seems so normal, nice and popular"........."Yes that is because he is a narcissistic, psychopathic sociopath, that's how they are"!

I hope you get my drift...it's getting late!

I thought that was what you were saying. I'm interested in deeper thinking about your theory. I'm not saying your right - or wrong - but I did come across one individual who was clearly going out of his way to paint a certain picture of AC, and others involved. This person was someone who I felt was 'one to watch'.

I thought that was what you were saying. I'm interested in deeper thinking about your theory. I'm not saying your right - or wrong - but I did come across one individual who was clearly going out of his way to paint a certain picture of AC, and others involved. This person was someone who I felt was 'one to watch'.
On here, or in real life? Just curious...

I've read the full thread thanks. I thought you were implying his name had been tarnished unnecessairly or unfairly by locals. Which would be ludicrous given what we know. Sorry if I picked you up wrong.
No worries..i did mean that but I meant before any court evidence came out. In other words for some reason that is unclear to us yet IMO the locals were all fairly sure this boy had done it. I think they're are more rumours out there yet to come altho what we know are bad enough.

I actually do believe the affair with TM and I don't know why. I've been thinking over it for the past while and my thoughts haven't changed. I know most people on here probably don't and that's understandable given who he is, but for some reason, I think it did happen. I could very well be wrong though.
Taylor, I am with you on that. I do not believe that he lied about that at all. I have a bad taste about this whole thing, it will not go away. Not saying that he is innocent, but there is something not right, either. I hope that they have him on suicide watch. The reality is probably hitting him now and it looks as if his family want nothing more to do with him. Not judging them, they have their own reasons to distance themselves, I am sure. Everyone is different. He will need to be watched from now on, as there are a number of inmates who, I am sure, will try to kill or severely maim him. Some may applaud that, and I can totally understand that from Alesha's loved ones perspective. However, that would not be a good outcome for anyone at the end of the day. I do hope that he confesses to whatever else he knows about that night/morning even although it may put him in a very bad light. He has nothing to lose now, his life is finished and he owes it to Alesha's mum at the very least.

The Crown Office has released CCTV, shown in court, from the home of Aaron Campbell on the Isle of Bute.

WestFMNews on Twitter
That is scary After coming back home minus the black hoodie that he had disposed of earlier ( not sure where) Looks like he left after shower with joggies and boxers and can be seen that he breaks into a sprint to dispose of clothes . Perhaps he thought if wearing short he could swim out to better dispose of clothes then 2nd time with torch perhaps going back to see if his clothes were visible as had disposed of them in the water . Later when tide goes out the joggies are left on beach.
Not sure if hoodie left in same place or left at a different location

Was it not just before 2am he was seen to leave the house? He didn’t go in the direction of Aleshas house though but the other way?

I still can’t think how he could have got her out the house without waking any of the 4 adults so.. what if...

TM was said to be jealous of the attention RM gave Alesha.. what if she asked AC to help her scare RM, to hurt him, I don’t know... by taking Alesha and hiding her for a while, she met AC at 2am with Alesha and he took her away, the plan was only to hide her but once he was alone with her his sickness took over.. TM can’t tell anyone this as she would then be an accomplice to her murder....

Just my wild theory but I feel there has to be more of a connection than him just suddenly to go to someone’s house he’s only really aquatinted with and take a girl he’s never met, there must be a closer connection.

The time for what ifs and wild theories is over.

Aaron is the guilty party and unanimously convicted by 15! Jurors who saw EVERY detail.

It's time to leave Toni and the rest of Aleshas family try and rebuild a new normal.

And to add ... Aaron's family should be left alone too, especially his sister!

Last edited:
[
Hes coming back form murder scene first time
So he's coming back from the shore at 3.35am
Yes looks like he went along the shore and up through the lane to his house or through the back alleys that lead to his house from the crime scene

He's already lied so much that we probably couldn't believe him anyway.

It is sort of blowing my mind to read that Toni asked his mum to check the CCTV, Toni's aunt was who she confided in about it, Toni's aunt was there when he was being informed about DNA and Toni's aunt told his mum to call the police. I think his special defence was literally an act of petty revenge.
This sounds more like his defence imo

Alesha MacPhail's mum says she hopes murderer Aaron Campbell 'rots in jail'

Tonight, Alesha’s mum Georgina Lochrane, 24, - speaking outside the High Court in Glasgow - said she was delighted the public could see his face and the evidence used to nail him.

She said: “We hope he rots in jail and never sees the light of day again.

“We wanted him to be named and shamed so the whole world would know who the evil monster was.”

I think in small communities, everyone has been with everyone to some extent, so it is likely that they've had a connection at some point. Thinking back to when I was that young though, you didn't have 'affairs'. You dumped one and moved on to the next, if you so wished. Illicit affairs in a new relationship just doesn't ring true - affairs are a more grown up, married people sort of mindset.

On that note, to some extent they must have grown up together, as their families were so close. Maybe he'd always had a thing for her, but she was more interested in older guys. When they stopped dealing to him, and she rejected him, maybe he took this extremely personally. Hormonally charged boys do not like being treated like kids, especially ones as cold and detached as this one.

Until he got to the top he had no way to know the key was in the door and thus no reason to conceal his hands?

I'm new so apologies if this is the wrong thing to say but...
Could the missed call to TM perhaps be a signal to "check" Alesha and then put the key in after AC left with her? Just a thought

I don't mean to drag TM back into it because she isn't on trial and has been through a lot, but her saying that she saw Alesha in bed at approximately 2am is very strange to me. If Aaron was seen on CCTV at 2:26am, that gives him around 25 minutes or less to enter the house, kidnap Alesha and get to the shore. If TM fell back asleep within that timeframe it must be a light sleep, less than half an hour. I just don't know how she didn't hear anything?

We do NOT know that Toni said that - Toni's aunt says that that's what Toni said ... Chinese whispers isn't fact ... Toni might've said ' I went to the toilet about half 1 -2 a.m and that's a lot different than 'Toni gave evidence in court that Alesha was sleeping soundly in bed at 2am for sure M'lord' ...

Toni is not and was not on trial.
Toni was not having twice weekly sex with the convicted liar, rapist and murderer.
Toni was not suspected, arrested or charged in connection with the case.

We do NOT know that Toni said that - Toni's aunt says that that's what Toni said ... Chinese whispers isn't fact ... Toni might've said ' I went to the toilet about half 1 -2 a.m and that's a lot different than 'Toni gave evidence in court that Alesha was sleeping soundly in bed at 2am for sure M'lord' ...

Toni is not and was not on trial.
Toni was not having twice weekly sex with the convicted liar, rapist and murderer.
Toni was not suspected, arrested or charged in connection with the case.

I know Toni wasn't on trial or arrested or charged and I'm not saying she did anything, I just found the timing odd. But like you said perhaps it was a rough estimate and it also didn't come directly from her, it came from her aunt. I personally do believe she did have an affair with Aaron at some point, but I also said that I very well could be wrong. I was just questioning some things.

His home, Gorton Rd, the lane someone spoke of
HiThe lane to the shore, further down:

Google Mapss
His house is first house on right if exiting from Gortons Rd onto Ardbeg Rd
Lane he can be seen on CCTV coming back form beach after murdering Alesha
Has already dumped hoodie before now . Then he leaves another two time . My thinking is to dump joggies as can be seen carrying something and running after leaving house straight to where he threw cloths into sea. After returning he collected a torch and then went back to check if clothes had fully sunk in water.
Yes I thought that . Where is he coming from at the beginning of the CCTV? Does he cross the rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214