UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a fabrication, surely an easy way to prove that would be to trace the location of the phone. The fact the prosecution didn't play that card, would suggest it didn't help the prosecution's case.
Or not We have no evidence that he even had his phone with him. It is only assumed.
It must have been looked at as they checked his internet history to find "How do Police fund DNA" but no mention of tracking

If it's a fabrication, surely an easy way to prove that would be to trace the location of the phone. The fact the prosecution didn't play that card, would suggest it didn't help the prosecution's case.
Have not heard of that sort of evidence being used in court as just about everyone has a mobile phone now so you would think it would be more common. Do phones actually store that sort of information or is it only live data.
Some people on here suggested it might have been a half truth in that he might have left it on his trail and went to collect it with torch after abduction,rape,and murder. But no evidence only ACs word on it which has unanimously been decided by court not to be accurate.

[
In the article Ms Stewart details that it was Janette who escalated the situation by texting her accusing her of attacking her son. Janette has now risen to become my candidate as AC's primary enabler. She would take his word as a ten year old over that of a trusted neighbor. Janette caused her friend to be thrown in jail and subject to a court proceeding. That's a pretty remarkable story.
Shocking story and must have planted in seed in boy that he could lie his way out of anything . Pretty similar circumstances although less extreme . Assault a girl and then blame someone nearby

There are always 3 sides to a story, there's Janettes, Ms Stewart's & somewhere in the middle is the truth & Janette has not given her side of this story.

Also do we all believe what we read in the gutter press? I certainly don't.
I believe Ms Stewarts story . Why would she involve herself in this awful tragedy ? IMO this story of alleged assault and subsequent accusations against Ms Stewart will have been known on bute talked about and there may have been others who have noticed AC behaviour over several years .
Also JC has excused and defended her son to the point he has seen himself as untouchable and 'mum' would always fix out any mess he leaves in his wake .
I see this as Ms Stewart saying red flags were there and here we are few yrs later AC behaviour has been allowed to escalate to the point of Alesha losing her life .
On here we are always trying to figure out WHY but I think Ms Stewart's story is a part of AC s background and his past jigsaw .

Is there proof that AC " goes past Alesha's grandparents home?"

Is it uncertain as to who used AC's sister's FB account to contact TM?
If AC did would he have known his sister's password?
What's the explanation as to the mechanics of this?

No CCTV image of him leaving - either not deemed essential to release or CCTV not switched on?

Is it likely that there are other drug dealers in the area that AC knew of?

no proof he went past their house they asked people to check cctv he claimed he went to Rothsey so im sure they checked street ctv too.

Yes he called rm first didt get a answer so next call was from sisters fb she could have gave him her phone to use, or like my phone its always logged in. They also claimed rm stopped selling weed to him but not his wee sister he might have tried from her phone thinking theyd answer her but not him jmo

There is cctv of him leaving we just haven't seen it

Yip to others he said he phoned or messaged someone else for drugs that person said he didn't

I believe Ms Stewarts story . Why would she involve herself in this awful tragedy ? IMO this story of alleged assault and subsequent accusations against Ms Stewart will have been known on bute talked about and there may have been others who have noticed AC behaviour over several years .
Also JC has excused and defended her son to the point he has seen himself as untouchable and 'mum' would always fix out any mess he leaves in his wake .
I see this as Ms Stewart saying red flags were there and here we are few yrs later AC behaviour has been allowed to escalate to the point of Alesha losing her life .
On here we are always trying to figure out WHY but I think Ms Stewart's story is a part of AC s background and his past jigsaw .

Even though her story has massive holes in it? The fact she said he looked like Damien as a baby...yet she didn’t see him until he was five. Or the supposed attempted murder contains no details of injuries beyond a verbal assault of calling someone a vagina.

If you want to test this (and I wouldn’t) phone up and say you have a story about him trying to kidnap a girl and you stopping it. They will print that without any evidence as it will sell papers. This happens all the time with every famous case. It’s quite sad actually.

no proof he went past their house they asked people to check cctv he claimed he went to Rothsey so im sure they checked street ctv too.

Yes he called rm first didt get a answer so next call was from sisters fb she could have gave him her phone to use, or like my phone its always logged in. They also claimed rm stopped selling weed to him but not his wee sister he might have tried from her phone thinking theyd answer her but not him jmo

There is cctv of him leaving we just haven't seen it

Yip to others he said he phoned or messaged someone else for drugs that person said he didn't
I thought that was why he used his sisters phone too thinking that it would have been answered rather than his.
I suppose the police checked as well if he had left the house prior to the time that's shown on the CCTV at 1.54.
It's a bit curious that he waited over an hour to seek out drugs and then quite quickly used his phone and then his sisters and then ran out the house all in the space of 15 minutes. Wonder what was happening for the hour and ten minutes?

I thought that was why he used his sisters phone too thinking that it would have been answered rather than his.
I suppose the police checked as well if he had left the house prior to the time that's shown on the CCTV at 1.54.
It's a bit curious that he waited over an hour to seek out drugs and then quite quickly used his phone and then his sisters and then ran out the house all in the space of 15 minutes. Wonder what was happening for the hour and ten minutes?

He was apparently speaking to his friend about his mum the argument he felt suicidal and wanted to kill himself his friend sat with him awhile he then said he was ok and was going to get a bit of weed

He was apparently speaking to his friend about his mum the argument he felt suicidal and wanted to kill himself his friend sat with him awhile he then said he was ok and was going to get a bit of weed
Ah.. I thought all his friends left at the one time. Thanks. So this friend was possibly the last person he spoke too before he left the house. Sounds like a close friend too.

Even though her story has massive holes in it? The fact she said he looked like Damien as a baby...yet she didn’t see him until he was five. Or the supposed attempted murder contains no details of injuries beyond a verbal assault of calling someone a vagina.

If you want to test this (and I wouldn’t) phone up and say you have a story about him trying to kidnap a girl and you stopping it. They will print that without any evidence as it will sell papers. This happens all the time with every famous case. It’s quite sad actually.
I'm expressing my opinion which I'm entitled to and I appreciate you have yours .

Ah.. I thought all his friends left at the one time. Thanks. So this friend was possibly the last person he spoke too before he left the house. Sounds like a close friend too.

Im not sure but think ive read he returned with his little sister presumably to walk her home, she had apparently left to go to Rothesay for food

It does sound like a close friend doesn't it I can only imagine what his friends must be thinking right now. I think you'd struggle to trust people

Last edited:
I did post a theory as to why he chose poor Alesha in the other thread,and I personally think he was the only person involved,and as others have speculated I think he implacated TM purely out of spite as her aunt was the one who urged his mum to turn over the cctv.

I couldn’t find the theory, please would you mind posting it again? Ta

[
I don't know to be honest. John Leatham plead guilty AC did not, AC's not guilty plea will be taken into account. If he is showing remorse now i would imagine it's only because he's been found guilty.

By showing remorse also he would have to admit responsibility for his actions and so far he has not done that.

I couldn’t find the theory, please would you mind posting it again? Ta

Sure,I have read so many msm articles and in one of them it was stated that after Aleshas gran picked her up from the mainland she took her to a highland dancing class that she attended whilst visiting the island,and in another article talking about AC it was stated that he had dated a "flaxen haired highland dancing champion" for around a year before they broke up,and it struck me that possibly AC could have known of Alesha from the classes(aswell as from TM instagram/fb) without anyone ever realising he had met/been around her.
More than likely my brain leaping of on tangents,but it just kind of struck me as a real possibility as to why he may have been drawn to Alesha

Dark side of Isle of Bute where Alesha MacPhail's mum thought her little girl would be safe | Daily Mail Online

When he was 14, by his own account in court, he began a relationship with a striking, flaxen-haired Highland dancing champion; one of the prettiest young girls on the island. Though they occasionally broke off, it lasted a year in all(from article in dailyfail)

Last edited:
Posts that are not victim friendly have been removed for discussing / bashing the parents of this child victim.

excerpt from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Further attempts to blame the parents of either the victim or the accused will result in a loss of posting privileges.

Please read all The Rules and post in accordance with them.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member