GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True re DNA He didn't lie when recalling what he did, as it corroborated what had actually happened, unless of course he was a poor innocent bystander who handed a condom full of his sperm to be used to incriminate himself after watching in detail what happened …. Set up my bahookey

True re DNA He didn't lie when recalling what he did, as it corroborated what had actually happened, unless of course he was a poor innocent bystander who handed a condom full of his sperm to be used to incriminate himself after watching in detail what happened …. Set up my bahookey

Bahookey:D:D

Yes,this!!

I'm sorry but I've not got time for this Illuminati, ritual sacrifice stuff.
I don't doubt paedophile gangs exist and there are deranged people out there but not this occult rhetoric.
I know what you mean. If I times the syllables in your comment by the letters and divide by the amount of times you use the letter T, you get 666. That kind of thing?

Is this like when some people on the internet accused the Sandy Hook parents of being crisis actors?

Honestly, I'm always willing to read any case for the defence with an open mind, but it has to be backed up by evidence, not conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo