GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned that Alesha was supposed to go there to see dancing on the Thursday but the dancing had finished. Just thought it was significant and wondered what type of club it is. Perhaps it's a community club?

Why significant? It was the day she arrived for her 3 week stay, Alesha had hoped to catch a dance class and quickly went from the ferry to change into her tartan dance kit , but when she arrived with her gran the class had finished. Can’t see anything sinister at all.

Why significant? It was the day she arrived for her 3 week stay, Alesha had hoped to catch a dance class and quickly went from the ferry to change into her tartan dance kit , but when she arrived with her gran the class had finished. Can’t see anything sinister at all.
Hi, nothing sinister in it. Just trying to get a clear overall picture of things. Sorry if question seemed random. Perhaps I look too deeply into things.

We're not meaning to bombard you with questions by the way, you're very welcome here. We're just all curious because you're a new member and posted asking about the 292 club. You can tell us your theories/thoughts? We're happy to hear them even if anyone disagrees. Please feel free to share. Even if it does seem "out there".

@Starfishcherub

We're not meaning to bombard you with questions by the way, you're very welcome here. We're just all curious because you're a new member and posted asking about the 292 club. You can tell us your theories/thoughts? We're happy to hear them even if anyone disagrees. Please feel free to share. Even if it does seem "out there".

@Starfishcherub

We've had all sorts haven't we? I'm intrigued why you joined to ask a random question like that which is to do with law... I'd like to hear your thoughts too.

@Starfishcherub
Thank you. I'm not sure if there is any relevance to the 292 club. It just kept popping into my mind so just wanted to know but more. Me being nosey probably!

It was mentioned that Alesha was supposed to go there to see dancing on the Thursday but the dancing had finished. Just thought it was significant and wondered what type of club it is. Perhaps it's a community club?

Hi Starfishcherub and welcome.
Do you have a mainstream media link for this information? We operate differently here. Rumors and local chatter are not allowed.

It appears to be the case that his behaviour was relatively normal.

There doesn't appear to have been any warning signs.

I agree

I agree

Well, we know that his behaviour was relatively normal throughout his life and that there were no warning signs of horrifically psychopathic (on so many levels) tendencies to his personality. We also know, and i hope you agree, that going from nothing to the most/worst deprived crime ever is a senseless if not completely unrealistic proposal.

So, and i'm just trying to make sense of it all, it appears that we could be looking at an unsafe conviction here which begs the question, 'was AC set up'?

Did you miss the part on Thursday 21st March 2019 whereby AC ADMITTED his guilt before Lord Matthews.

Did you miss the part on Thursday 21st March 2019 whereby AC ADMITTED his guilt before Lord Matthews.

I think so.

I got up to the part where Lord Matthews read an ensemble of conversations AC supposedly had with social workers and psychologists. Otherwise, i think Lord Matthews pointed out that AC had remained tight lipped about the whole thing to him and to the police.

Please provide the link of AC admitting his guilt before Lord Matthews, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member