UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that if the male is under 18 years old, he is not a " man" but a boy.
In any case, if he was older than 18 and did this, he " ain't no man" no matter his age.
imo.
Alesha MacPhail murder – man 'under 18' held over death of girl, 6, on Isle of Bute
"The man - who is under 18 - was arrested this evening after a huge police appeal for information.

Police Scotland - who refused to give his exact age - hailed the arrest as a 'major development' in the murder investigation they launched last night."

We're also not allowed to talk about FB posts/rumors.

We're supposed to stick to the body of an MSM (mainstream media) article, or the body of an article on an MSM page that's hosted on Facebook.

If there's a comment on an allowed page (MSM site or MSM site on FB) we are allowed to say something like "interesting comment by AB" for instance, but we're not allowed to discuss the content of the comment until/unless it appears in an MSM source.

I'm not a mod or trying to moderate, I'm just saying that these are some of the most basic forum rules. It can be a bit awkward sometimes, and it can be frustrating to read something and have to sit on your fingers, but it really does help to reduce the amount of rumor flying around and wasting time discussing it when it turns out to not even be true.

Don't forget that things that can't be discussed on the open forum due to the strict rules can be discussed in 'conversations' which are private messages that can include about five or six people and can't be read by anyone who's not a part of that conversation or by the mods.

It took much longer than I expected to clean up this thread because it was quite a mess. Twenty five posts were removed or edited for TOS violations such as rumors, wild speculation that was unsubstantiated by anything known to be a fact in this case, accusations against the family, random guessing about who the suspect arrested may be. Before posting again in this case, please take note of the following:

* We do not sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's. DO NOT accuse or insinuate that any of Alesha's family members were complicit in her death (unless they are named as suspects).

* Stick to the facts and use links to back up your assertions.

* If you don't have either a link from mainstream media or law enforcement, think long and hard before you post something as fact.

*Do not post information gleaned from comments on facebook pages belonging to family.

* Do not post rumors.

The thread is open for posting again. Hopefully, it will remain on track.

Thank you, Harmony. We promise we'll be good.

I wonder if Alesha's sleepwalking had anything to do with this. I'm not sure how this boy (surprised a 16 year old was described as a man) fits in and how he "got" her, but perhaps he spotted her outside and saw a gruesome opportunity.

Thank you, Harmony. We promise we'll be good.

I wonder if Alesha's sleepwalking had anything to do with this. I'm not sure how this boy (surprised a 16 year old was described as a man) fits in and how he "got" her, but perhaps he spotted her outside and saw a gruesome opportunity.
I can't get my head to believe that, but stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw