UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose not everyone is particularly mature in their early 20s. The dads girlfriend could be younger than he is. I am thinking some kind of 'aquaintance' who they may have been familiar with for one reason or another ( parties and other stuff?) if not a friend in the true sense. There are people who have very volatile relationships also, where they end up turning on people quite viciously.

I have tried to avoid what I consider an elephant in the room. I have a hunch that the relationship is built around 'other stuff'. For an island of 6,500 souls, it seems rather rife from the Scottish Government stats I had a look at.

No pet, they're up on the first floor & attic. The ground floor (1st floor for USAians) is a separate flat accessed by the front door. The upstairs flat is accessed via the stair tower at the back. With doors at the bottom of the tower & another on the first floor (second floor for USAians). Then the attic is accessed from stairs on the first floor that are separate to the stair tower.
Ah, ok.. thanks for that. Its just unvelievable isnt it?! Poor wee lamb

And as feared, it had the capacity to get worse.

The question is one of access to an assumed sleeping child. Was the individual charged staying in the flat/sleeping over or did he gain access by stealth? Was people coming and going from the flat at all hours typical?

We can't speculate but locals said yesterday
If you search her name on fb, the second post is by TB July 5 12:14 PM has some interesting comments.

Search whose name?

A 16 year old boy has appeared in court charged with the rape and murder of 6 year old #AleshaMacPhail on the Isle of Bute. #HeartNews

Heart Scotland News on Twitter

I am so tired of being correct on these cases. I hate that people are so vile and predictable.

Nor mine. When theres dna evidence.. hes guilty

I fully admit to not reading every article. Just don't have time today. Can someone link me the DNA? I 100% agree if they found DNA from the rape he's guilty.

We can't speculate but locals said yesterday

Search whose name?

Alesha's name.

I am so tired of being correct on these cases. I hate that people are so vile and predictable.

I dont think you can be charged with rape without DNA evidence and he has been charged with murder and rape.. not suspicion of!

I fully admit to not reading every article. Just don't have time today. Can someone link me the DNA? I 100% agree if they found DNA from the rape he's guilty.

Alesha's name.

Alesha's name.

I seen it thanks. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose not everyone is particularly mature in their early 20s. The dads girlfriend could be younger than he is. I am thinking some kind of 'aquaintance' who they may have been familiar with for one reason or another ( parties and other stuff?) if not a friend in the true sense. There are people who have very volatile relationships also, where they end up turning on people quite viciously.
RIP sweet girl

horrific story,and of course, in true Facebook style, the boy has been named and photo revealed!!
good! I wish i had seen it!

<modsnip>so maybe a relation but highly unlikely to be brother / sister unless half bro/sis of course.
Yeah ... Thinking along the lines of half-sibling or perhaps a cousin ???

Can’t imagine if he is just a friend. I mean how many 22 year olds maintain a friendship with a 16 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah ... Thinking along the lines of half-sibling or perhaps a cousin ???

Can’t imagine if he is just a friend. I mean how many 22 year olds maintain a friendship with a 16 year old.

Yeah, highly possible and would give him an opportunity to be near Alesha due to the relationship with LMc and Aleshas father. Oh I don’t know, people on here giving him an excuse as to his childhood and reasons behind it, just NO. 100s of thousands of people have horrendous childhoods, they do
not rape and kill innocent children. End of.

For all we know there could be many mitigating factors in this case, perhaps the suspect was raped himself as a child so sees this behaviour as "normal".

Nope. Even if he was raped as a child unless he spent his life locked in a barn or has the IQ of a coconut there is no way he doesn't know it's wrong. It's not like something touchy in a country where spanking is legal and what's the difference between that and a beating. Maybe he's not sure of the difference in type etc.

There is no circumstances in which sexual intercourse with a 6 yo is ever normal. And there is no way he's reached 16 yo and doesn't know that. NONE. It's not normal and has never been normal not for God knows how many hundreds or thousands of years to be considered "normal" to have sex with a 6 yo girl in Western Europe that I know of.

Nope. Even if he was raped as a child unless he spent his life locked in a barn or has the IQ of a coconut there is no way he doesn't know it's wrong. It's not like something touchy in a country where spanking is legal and what's the difference between that and a beating. Maybe he's not sure of the difference in type etc.

There is no circumstances in which sexual intercourse with a 6 yo is ever normal. And there is no way he's reached 16 yo and doesn't know that. NONE. It's not normal and has never been normal not for God knows how many hundreds or thousands of years to be considered "normal" to have sex with a 6 yo girl in Western Europe that I know of.

WELL said! No1 should be giving him any excuse for this, NONE!

Yeah, highly possible and would give him an opportunity to be near Alesha due to the relationship with LMc and Aleshas father. Oh I don’t know, people on here giving him an excuse as to his childhood and reasons behind it, just NO. 100s of thousands of people have horrendous childhoods, they do
not rape and kill innocent children. End of.

Exactly, plenty of us had bad starts in life. I'm sickened by the 'he had a bad childhood' brigade. Some people are just selfish & sadistic.

Will this guy be treated as a 'youth' with a slap on the wrist or as an adult and locked up with the key thrown away? Will he be forever known as a child murder/child molester? In Canada, he would get a very lenient sentence under Youth Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3