UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and more importantly why did they think he was responsible?

The observers like us on here or the police?

The online (and offline) mob would have had the boy hung by now. His name and photos were posted online in the days after the murder. People were charged because of this, although I haven't heard any more on the matter.

If found guilty I hope he goes away for life. Period. But let us go through the process and see what else turns up because we have the law system we have for a reason and I believe (and I may be wrong) there is a lot more going on than the simple black and white explanation.

The online (and offline) mob would have had the boy hung by now. His name and photos were posted online in the days after the murder. People were charged because of this, although I haven't heard any more on the matter.

If found guilty I hope he goes away for life. Period. But let us go through the process and see what else turns up because we have the law system we have for a reason and I believe (and I may be wrong) there is a lot more going on than the simple black and white explanation.

I think Nikynoo (correct me if I'm wrong) meant 'they' as in the locals who were telling Toni that it was the Accused who'd harmed Alesha ...

And I think the locals were right.

There was talk if CCTV (other than his mothers) and an alleged previous incident and particular threats ...

Also ... in a small place where everyone knows everyone to solve extent then if he was an odd one then there'd be plenty who knew it.

Well since you've voiced my "wild speculation" I shall concur. This is what I have thought too.

BBM
yes, BUT, thats an awful lot of stairs to carry a 'dead' weight. Do I recall correctly the use of a car early on in the investigation? or am I imagining that bit?

I’m thinking the CCTV his mum called in might have something incriminating on it rather than just entering and leaving again.
Even just entering in one set of clothes and leaving in another. It must take a lot for a Mum to consider their child is involved in the disappearance of a young child.

Sorry if I was vague, why did the people messaging
I think Nikynoo (correct me if I'm wrong) meant 'they' as in the locals who were telling Toni that it was the Accused who'd harmed Alesha ...

And I think the locals were right.

There was talk if CCTV (other than his mothers) and an alleged previous incident and particular threats ...

Also ... in a small place where everyone knows everyone to solve extent then if he was an odd one then there'd be plenty who knew it.
yes, I meant the locals.

Tongues wag in small places. Perhaps he's known to be a "wrong 'un". I know when I lived in a much larger (but still small) town in the Borders there were one or two young lads known to be unsafe around younger children. We shouldn't have known, but that's small towns for you.
I'm pretty sure his Mum calling the police round in the morning wouldn't have gone unnoticed either.

I’m thinking the CCTV his mum called in might have something incriminating on it rather than just entering and leaving again.
Even just entering in one set of clothes and leaving in another. It must take a lot for a Mum to consider their child is involved in the disappearance of a young child.
but not if the accused had been implicated in something similar before.

yes, BUT, thats an awful lot of stairs to carry a 'dead' weight. Do I recall correctly the use of a car early on in the investigation? or am I imagining that bit?

Alesha was a wee slip of a thing. I seem to recall having no trouble carrying my sleeping 6 year old around. And I'm not a fit young teen.

There’s a number of discussions online still available from locals that are alluding to this. Some of his YouTube videos are still available and he comes across as quite immature so I could see how he could be seen as an odd one out.

Yes I recall a car being mentioned but I'm thinking that wasn't true ...

6 year old little girls don't weigh much :(
I have a normal built 15 year old and a skinny 7 year old. My 15 year old wouldn't be able to carry the 7 year old down a set of stairs

Yes I recall a car being mentioned but I'm thinking that wasn't true ...

6 year old little girls don't weigh much :(

Not sure if I am confusing with other cases, but were cars not removed from the grandparents' drive for examination? Probably standard procedure? I might be completely wrong.

"And she denied leaving the flat after the accused contacted her at around 01:50 on 2 July, and then having sex with him."

"The court was told the accused tried to contact Ms McLachlan via Facebook Messenger at 01:47 and 01:48 on 2 July, hours before Alesha was reported missing."

Sorry if I missed it but has the 01:50 message transcript been shown in court?

Can I just check? Alesha's bedroom was on the 1st floor of the top floor flat or was it on the second? Plus the stairs down to the ground floor flat, plus the journey from the house to the location where the body was found? Is it possible that the accused persuaded Alesha to go with him?

Can I just check? Alesha's bedroom was on the 1st floor of the top floor flat or was it on the second? Plus the stairs down to the ground floor flat, plus the journey from the house to the location where the body was found? Is it possible that the accused persuaded Alesha to go with him?

I think we're not clear which floor she was on at this point.

"And she denied leaving the flat after the accused contacted her at around 01:50 on 2 July, and then having sex with him."

"The court was told the accused tried to contact Ms McLachlan via Facebook Messenger at 01:47 and 01:48 on 2 July, hours before Alesha was reported missing."

Sorry if I missed it but has the 01:50 message transcript been shown in court?
It was a missed call, so no transcript:

Ms McLachlan said she missed a call from the accused on Facebook messenger at around 1.47am.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...ha-macphail-messages-boy-accused-13993862.amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove