Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
Police are searching for a missing woman.

Officers are appealing for help to find Alexandra Morgan from Sissinghurst.

3HITONF2L7ZM8NGBZM8Q.jpg

Ms Morgan, 34, was last seen in the village at around 9.30am on Saturday.

She is white and around 5ft 6ins with a slim build and brown shoulder length hair.

She was last seen wearing a green quilted coat, which is knee length, along with a black top and ripped blue jeans. She was also wearing knee high black boots and a silver necklace.

Officers believe the missing woman may have travelled to York and has access to a white Mini Cooper, with an MF55 registration plate.

Inspector Ian Jones, of the Tunbridge Wells Community Safety Unit, said: "We are concerned for Alexandra’s welfare and are asking anybody who has seen her or knows where she might be to contact us immediately."

Anybody with information is urged to contact Kent Police on 101 quoting reference number 18-0280.

Last edited:
A 34-year-old mum from Kent has gone missing and is thought to have travelled to York.

Police are appealing for any information that may help them locate Alexandra Morgan, from Sissinghurst, Kent.

According to Kent Police, she was last seen in Sissinghurst at 9.30am on Saturday, November 13, and officers are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.

Police say she may have travelled to York, and has access to a white Mini Cooper, with an MF55 registration plate.

Urgent search launched for missing mum-of-two

Police release new image of her car.

Thought she may have travelled to York, but now saying car was seen on November 14/15 in and around her home and Hastings area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-171401_Firefox-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20211121-171401_Firefox-01.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 23

Our officers who are working to locate a missing woman from #Sissinghurst have issued a new CCTV image.

Alexandra Morgan, a mother of two children, was last seen at 7.20am on Sunday 14 November 2021 at a petrol station near #Cranbrook.

The latest image shows 34-year-old Alexandra at the premises when she stopped to buy fuel in her white Mini Cooper.

A photo of the car with the registration number MF55 YHM has previously been issued by our officers as part of their enquiries.

<modsnip - reduced to 10% per copyright>

Anybody who sees Alexandra or her car is urged to contact us on 101 quoting reference number 18-0280.

If you have other information, CCTV or dashcam footage that may be able to assist our officers, please upload to the Major Incident Public Portal at Public Portal

You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111, or by using the anonymous online form on their website.
upload_2021-11-22_18-32-0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The new image is helpful as it shows her hair colour to be more brunette than the reddish tone to the other photo. The other photo is a bit unusual with the angle of her eye gaze. Perhaps it was taken by someone to show her makeup or eyelashes.

She looks very well groomed in the petrol station photo. I wonder if she was meeting up with someone. Hoping there is some positive news soon, especially as she has two children who are no doubt missing their mum.

Hmmm, so she's was seen in Cranbrook, on Sunday and Monday and nearby in Sissinghurst in the Saturday. Then back and forwards between the seaside town of Hastings.

Sissinghurst and Cranbrook are about 2 miles from each tower and both lie on the main A229 road leading to the A21 to Hastings.

They are main roads but busy, and have villages and rural houses and field areas along them.

It does sound like she's still alive (at least she was for a few days around the time she went missing) and was still around her local to her area, so I wonder why no contact?? What was she up to?

I wonder if she just needs to get away for a mental health break?

I wish she'd just ring someone and let them know she's alright. If indeed, she IS alright.

But what was the reason for her erratic behaviour? How old are the children: older, 17/18, younger teens or primary school age? And do they live with her or the father? Has she a new bf? Where was she staying when travelling locally, at home or somewhere else?

POLICE are becoming “increasingly concerned” for the welfare of a missing mum-of-two.

Alexandra Morgan disappeared 11 days ago – as her friends beg detectives to find her.

Detectives from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate have taken over the investigation amid Kent Police's mounting concerns.

They have been searching an area around the village of Westfield on the outskirts of Hastings, East Sussex.

A spokesperson said the force is “becoming increasingly concerned” for her welfare and that it is “completely out of character” for the mum not to contact her two children.

Alexandra, known as Alex to her friends, was last seen at 7.20 am on the morning of November 14.

Petrol station manager Rose McAuley, 32, who has known the missing mum for 17 years, served Alex that morning when she topped up with £10 worth of fuel and bought a coffee and snacks.

Her white Mini Cooper was also spotted making journeys between her home in Sissinghurst, Kent, and towards the Hastings area of East Sussex.

The Mini, number plate MF55 YHM, is said to be “key to establishing her whereabouts”.

Rose said: “I don’t think anybody knows what’s happened to her or where she’s gone. For her car not to be seen at all since then is a complete mystery.

“A friend and I went around Hastings looking for it but didn’t find anything.

“Alex never gets embarrassed so I don’t think it’s a case of her being afraid to come home. I just hope nothing bad has happened to her.

“I just hope she’s okay and turns up. It’s really worrying.”

Alex, a former dog-groomer, said she was planning to visit friends in Yorkshire for a week – but complained her black roofed Mini needed repairing.

Alex often comes in without any make up on and in comfy clothes as this is her local shop, as you would.

“Alex was really dolled up with a full face of makeup, her hair done and wearing nice clothes when she came in that Sunday looking very well presented.

“She was more done up than I’ve ever seen her before. And she came in very early in the morning which was unlike her.

“Alex seemed in a good mood and was smiling. She was just your usual Alex – tripping over the wet floor sign and laughing about it.”

Please find missing mum who vanished 11 DAYS ago, beg pals as cops 'concerned'

Last edited:
Oh no! I'm so very, very sad about this.

I had hoped she'd just disappeared for a mental break.

How terrible she has been murdered.

And I'm just thinking of her her poor children having to deal with this news just 4 weeks before Christmas. :(

Oh no! I'm so very, very sad about this.

I had hoped she'd just disappeared for a mental break.

How terrible she has been murdered.

And I'm just thinking of her her poor children having to deal with this news just 4 weeks before Christmas. :(

I know. It's just awful. I am guessing the children are pre-secondary school age.

I have just been reading about the possible stalking episodes. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...xandra-morgan-missing-mum-chilling-posts/amp/

I wonder about the age of the person arrested on suspicion of murder. There are still the two unsolved East Sussex cases in Polegate 1988 when Louise Kay went missing and also the disappearance and later body remains discovery of Jessie Earl from Eastbourne in 1980.
More recently we hear about the homicide investigation case of Georgina Gharsallah, a mum from Worthing, West Sussex.

A MISSING mum-of-two shared chilling posts about a “stalker”.

Alexandra Morgan also told a pal someone had been “following my every move”.

The mum, known as Alex to friends, disappeared 12 days ago.

The 34-year-old posted online about the “stalker” in 2018 and then referenced the incident again last year.

In a reply to a pal who asked: “Where have you been?” she said: “Living the best life where nobody followed my every move.”

Another friend posted: “I was wondering only the other day where you’d gone! Hope all is ok.”

In another post from 2019 she shared an image with the words: “Hi stalker”.

Alexandra wrote: “Stop stalking my page lovelies. It’s quite sad…not only that but your making it more obvious by the day seen as we are not even friends on facebook.

“Nothing to see here pal unless I want you too… If you carry on il post your antics for all to see. Have a lovely day!”

Police may now investigate whether the texts are connected in any way with her going missing.

Missing mum-of-two feared 'stalker' & told pal someone 'followed' every move

A second man has been arrested by police investigating the disappearance and potential murder of a missing mum.

The man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after Sissinghurst mother-of-two Alexandra Morgan disappeared a little over a week ago.

Yesterday, a 53-year-old man from Hastings was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken into custody, where he remains while inquiries continue.

His arrest follows on from the arrest of a 40-year-old man from St Leonards-on-Sea, who was arrested the day before on suspicion of murder. He also remains in custody.

Second arrest over suspected murder of missing mum

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back