Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And who owns the plot of land where she was burned? Who owns all of the adjoining and nearby plots? Obviously we have our very own @Gromitygromit but apart from that? Any links, 1st or 2nd degree between those land owners and Squirrel Close?

Maybe it’s my urban naivety but I feel like you don’t just stash a car and burn a body on someone’s land without others knowing.

Just My Opinion, of course.

Did he use Leah’s land as the disposal site? If they were together, he may have had legitimate access (keys, passcodes, etc.).

And who owns the plot of land where she was burned? Who owns all of the adjoining and nearby plots? Obviously we have our very own @Gromitygromit but apart from that? Any links, 1st or 2nd degree between those land owners and Squirrel Close?

Maybe it’s my urban naivety but I feel like you don’t just stash a car and burn a body on someone’s land without others knowing.

Just My Opinion, of course.

We don't know where the car was found.
I cannot say re adjoining land owners

It is quite a rural area with no adjoining actual residential properties

Before the leaves came off the trees, the site was totally hidden to me and i am next door so to speak.

Yeah I did a little - the strongest tentative links (geographically and by patterns of possible victim selection) are Georgina Gharsallah and Gillian Affleck. If you go back further there are others. It cannot be a coincidence that so many serial killers/pathologically violent-toward-random-women people have come from the Eastbourne/Hastings/Brighton area. And then the Sussex/Kent borders; you can include Wayne Couzens in that group.

What do you think about this case could that be linked? She was also set on fire.
The heartbreaking story behind the brutal murder of Sussex woman

From reading msm, my personal view is that the accused; MB should be investigated for the murder of missing woman GG. MB worked in hotels in Brighton and GG stayed in hotels in Brighton and was planning on moving there. GG also went missing in March 2018 before he met LW. GG looks to be his type and very similar to both LW and AM.

From reading msm, my personal view is that the accused; MB should be investigated for the murder of missing woman GG. MB worked in hotels in Brighton and GG stayed in hotels in Brighton and was planning on moving there. GG also went missing in March 2018 before he met LW. GG looks to be his type and very similar to both LW and AM.
Who’s GG?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back