Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Profile photo of Alexandra taken from the newspaper article quoted
upload_2022-1-1_22-43-21.png

@ApparentlyInDenial did you get your timeline of missing persons together? I remember your geo mapping from Sarah E’s case.

Yeah I did a little - the strongest tentative links (geographically and by patterns of possible victim selection) are Georgina Gharsallah and Gillian Affleck. If you go back further there are others. It cannot be a coincidence that so many serial killers/pathologically violent-toward-random-women people have come from the Eastbourne/Hastings/Brighton area. And then the Sussex/Kent borders; you can include Wayne Couzens in that group.

I am not sure if the man arrested and charged for murder, Mark Brown, 40, of St-Leonards-on-Sea, was someone already known to Alexandra Morgan. It says in newspaper articles that Alexandra lived in Sissingshurst at the time she went missing. She may have connections with Hawkhurst which is only about 6 miles away. The man was arrested at a house in St Leonards On Sea and it is not clear if he lived in the area or came from nearer to where Alexandra lived.
I was looking through archives about local attacks on women which apart from the historical Bedgebury forest murders seem less common than in some more populated areas.
As recently as June 2021 this attack took place in Hawkhurst
Girl, 17, fights off knifeman's forest sex attack bid
There was also a domestic incident in June 2020 which appears to be just that rather than a stranger attack so not noteworthy regarding Alexandra's disappearance.
Police are still searching woods and fields in Hastings area and there have been no further media or police updates on any body or body parts being found.

Yeah I did a little - the strongest tentative links (geographically and by patterns of possible victim selection) are Georgina Gharsallah and Gillian Affleck. If you go back further there are others. It cannot be a coincidence that so many serial killers/pathologically violent-toward-random-women people have come from the Eastbourne/Hastings/Brighton area. And then the Sussex/Kent borders; you can include Wayne Couzens in that group.

Interesting that you bracket Georgina Gharsallah and Gillian Affleck together. They seem quite different in victimology terms to me, so it would be interesting to hear your reasoning. I can't claim more than a passing acquaintance with either case tbf.

As for the area, the coastal towns have long been a magnet for people with mental health or drug-related problems (much like seaside towns in other regions probably), which may well skew the homicide rate. I suspect they also have higher than average suicide rates too. It would be interesting to see what data is available.

Interesting that you bracket Georgina Gharsallah and Gillian Affleck together. They seem quite different in victimology terms to me, so it would be interesting to hear your reasoning. I can't claim more than a passing acquaintance with either case tbf.

As for the area, the coastal towns have long been a magnet for people with mental health or drug-related problems (much like seaside towns in other regions probably), which may well skew the homicide rate. I suspect they also have higher than average suicide rates too. It would be interesting to see what data is available.

I knew you’d ask that :p

Affleck was 50, 17 years older than Gharshallah. And a bit more middle class background. It was the looks that stood out for me, which combined with the complete disappearance and the geography, made me think twice; Affleck looks younger than 50, is quite slight, brunette and pretty. She’s Anglo British, etc. Im by no means certain as none of us can be. Bit of a wild card maybe.

Goodness that poor girl fighting off the attacker!

I knew you’d ask that :p

Affleck was 50, 17 years older than Gharshallah. And a bit more middle class background. It was the looks that stood out for me, which combined with the complete disappearance and the geography, made me think twice; Affleck looks younger than 50, is quite slight, brunette and pretty. She’s Anglo British, etc. Im by no means certain as none of us can be. Bit of a wild card maybe.

I'm not sure I even see them both as likely homicide victims tbh, but we're all just guessing without more info, as you say. Sorry to digress, everyone. I'm done now. :)

I find the whole 'stalker' aspect with Alexandra Morgan disturbing.
Missing mum-of-two feared 'stalker' & told pal someone 'followed' every move
Quote:
The 34-year-old posted online about the “stalker” in 2018 and then referenced the incident again last year.
In a reply to a pal who asked: “Where have you been?” she said: “Living the best life where nobody followed my every move.”
Another friend posted: “I was wondering only the other day where you’d gone! Hope all is ok.”
Alex didn't seem very happy living in Hawkhurst as she posted on the FB group Hawkhurst Community back in 2020 that someone had smashed the passenger window of her car and she would cut the fingers off whoever had done this.
There is also another instance where her car was keyed by someone three times in 2017.
I am not sure if the above instances could be related to the account in the newspaper about when she first started to be stalked.

I find the whole 'stalker' aspect with Alexandra Morgan disturbing.
Missing mum-of-two feared 'stalker' & told pal someone 'followed' every move
Quote:
The 34-year-old posted online about the “stalker” in 2018 and then referenced the incident again last year.
In a reply to a pal who asked: “Where have you been?” she said: “Living the best life where nobody followed my every move.”
Another friend posted: “I was wondering only the other day where you’d gone! Hope all is ok.”
Alex didn't seem very happy living in Hawkhurst as she posted on the FB group Hawkhurst Community back in 2020 that someone had smashed the passenger window of her car and she would cut the fingers off whoever had done this.
There is also another instance where her car was keyed by someone three times in 2017.
I am not sure if the above instances could be related to the account in the newspaper about when she first started to be stalked.
So we know very little about the man arrested and charged by police for Alexandra's murder who is Mark Brown, 40, of Squirrel Close in St-Leonards-on-Sea in East Sussex
Alexandra Morgan: Man charged with murder after mother's disappearance
Could there be some kind of connection going back to 2017 with Alexandra's disappearance. The car keying, a stalker in 2018 then her car window being smashed in 2020. All this could be a red herring but I wonder.

It will be interesting if police do find Alexandra what the Modus Operandi is for the murder and also the nature of any crime scene. Will there be human remains found or an actual body.
I hope there will be some closure and not a no body homicide investigation that takes years so solve.
I believe there is a trial set for 9th May so we will hear the outcome then before a jury if the Mark Brown the accused is found guilty or not guilty.

1st ever post. The longer the search continues, the stranger this has become. The police were onto the suspect relatively quickly, they subsequently found the car which would indicate rough location, and yet massive prolonged searches have so far been unsuccessful. I can’t help thinking they’re in the wrong place or that someone is very proficient in disposing bodies….. and that leads onto the absolute fluke in uncovering Leah Ware’s disappearance from what seems the exact same location.
Is there a body count going on? Apologies for morbidity, but it is almost impossible to find no trace in such a centred location after all this time, surely?

1st ever post. The longer the search continues, the stranger this has become. The police were onto the suspect relatively quickly, they subsequently found the car which would indicate rough location, and yet massive prolonged searches have so far been unsuccessful. I can’t help thinking they’re in the wrong place or that someone is very proficient in disposing bodies….. and that leads onto the absolute fluke in uncovering Leah Ware’s disappearance from what seems the exact same location.
Is there a body count going on? Apologies for morbidity, but it is almost impossible to find no trace in such a centred location after all this time, surely?

Don't forget that there will be a whole lot the police have that is not yet made public.

I think we may see some further news around the time the accused is in court on Feb 4 to plead.

I continue to see similarities between Alexandra & Leah.
Age, stature, looks, vicinity…….. interests? (Horse/animals).
Leah’s apparent transience led to a delay, but both appear unaccounted for in similar ways…..
I think the suspect is keeping schtum because he has a tried and trusted location and method. Find one person, find (how) many?
Apologies again for morbidity but to find no trace after all this time? They were obviously certain they were in the right spot….. if the person is experienced in doing this, then I hope they didn’t solely use the car’s location as their basis for searching that area ….. the easiest red herring to throw and unlikely that someone with this kind of experience would leave such an oversight if it was going to culminate in something bigger than originally thought.
I have most likely overthought this and gone way off kilter, BUT unlike similar cases of missing people where it transpires to be the work of a lover/family member/known acquaintance, this seems different because of a potential 2nd victim in my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee
Back