Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Dec 14

Officers, some in white forensic suits, are searching woodland and streams around Rock Lane, near the village of Three Oaks. They have also been searching a section of railway track between Ore and Winchelsea for the 34-year-old.

Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, leading the murder investigation, said enquiries to locate Alexandra’s body “remain ongoing”. A Kent Police spokesperson told the Hastings Observer yesterday (December 13) there has been no update to the investigation, but the searches around Rock Lane are continuing.

Detective Chief Inspector Neil Kimber, from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, said: “While a man has been charged, the investigation continues and we remain keen to hear from anyone who may have information which can assist with our enquiries.” He said residents can expect to see a heightened police presence in the Hastings and St Leonards areas as enquiries continue.

Detectives spend third week searching woods near Hastings for Alexandra Morgan’s body - see pictures

Does anybody have an approved link to the info that police were/are searching for Alex on land where Leah Ware kept her animals please? I can’t seem to find one.
Unfortunately there is very little media coverage about Leah Ware only that she is missing. This appears to be the latest mention of Leah. Hastings police continue search for missing woman Leah Ware
It seems very odd that she went missing six Months ago and there only seems to be coverage now around the same time Alexandra Morgan was reported as missing.
I found a newspaper article about a Leah Ware in www.yorkpress.co.uk but thinking from the photo that this is a different person so will not comment any further until I have done a bit more research.

If she went missing on a Sunday morning maybe she was going to feed her horses as I understand she has horses.
There is not much happening early on a Sunday unless she was religious of course
It's a possibility but I think she was too dressed up to feed her horses unless she was meeting someone afterwards. She told me she was going away for the week too but I didn't ask where. Wish I asked her more questions now

It's a possibility but I think she was too dressed up to feed her horses unless she was meeting someone afterwards. She told me she was going away for the week too but I didn't ask where. Wish I asked her more questions now
It appears then that her leaving was planned. I read in the newspaper report that she had been planning to visit York and filled her car up with petrol. CCTV appears to suggest that she remained local to the area and also her car was found abandoned.
Urgent search launched for missing mum-of-two

Her car being abandoned suggests that she never made it to York or swapped cars and had a lift with person(s) unknown.

We see that Alexandra made it to the petrol station to fill up her car with petrol so abandoning her car does not seem planned. It will be interesting to check the M.O.T history of the number plate quoted in the newspaper article as M55 YHM. She may have thought it needed things done and choose at the last minute to go to York with someone else.
Police on the other hand believe she has been murdered so must have some kind of information leading to this route of enquiry.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/detectives-searching-three-sites-missing-25553405

Last edited:
How long before she was reported missing did you speak with Alexandra.

Yes, indeed.

I think a few of us here feel she knew her killer, whether directly, indirectly or by sight.

There is also this York connection where it was believed - initially at least - she was headed.

In the newspaper article it says that when she visited the garage to fill her car with petrol she tripped over a wet floor sign and laughed so was in a happy mood. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/detectives-searching-three-sites-missing-25553405

Alexandra also bought a coffee and a snack so it appears that up until the point of leaving the garage after 7:30am things were normal for Alexandra. It is what happened next that draws the blank.

I find this statement in the article very telling.
Alex, who Rose says used to run a dog grooming business, said she was planning to visit friends in Yorkshire for a week but complained her black roofed Mini needed repairing.

Could Alexandra have delayed her journey and met up with someone who is a car mechanic which is when things may have gone wrong for her in my own opinion.

In the newspaper article it says that when she visited the garage to fill her car with petrol she tripped over a wet floor sign and laughed so was in a happy mood. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/detectives-searching-three-sites-missing-25553405

Alexandra also bought a coffee and a snack so it appears that up until the point of leaving the garage after 7:30am things were normal for Alexandra. It is what happened next that draws the blank.

I find this statement in the article very telling.
Alex, who Rose says used to run a dog grooming business, said she was planning to visit friends in Yorkshire for a week but complained her black roofed Mini needed repairing.

Could Alexandra have delayed her journey and met up with someone who is a car mechanic which is when things may have gone wrong for her in my own opinion.
The man arrested for her murder is still due in court for a plea.
Missing mum murder suspect appears in crown court

I saw her on the Tuesday, she was gone on the Sunday, also she mentioned that she had problems with her car too
I do think her car has an important part to play in all of this especially as it was found abandoned.
CCTV shows Alexandra driving and no-one else appears to be in any of the passenger seats which would be as planned as reports only mention Alexandra travelling to see her friends in York.
Two men arrested on suspicion of murder over Kent mother-of-two’s disappearance

There is no talk of Alexandra's car having broken down where it was found abandoned but could this be a possibility which has not been mentioned in the press maybe. Did Alexandra flag someone down to help her and then foul play happened as police believe she has been murdered :(

I do think her car has an important part to play in all of this especially as it was found abandoned.
CCTV shows Alexandra driving and no-one else appears to be in any of the passenger seats which would be as planned as reports only mention Alexandra travelling to see her friends in York.
Two men arrested on suspicion of murder over Kent mother-of-two’s disappearance

There is no talk of Alexandra's car having broken down where it was found abandoned but could this be a possibility which has not been mentioned in the press maybe. Did Alexandra flag someone down to help her and then foul play happened as police believe she has been murdered :(

Quite possibly, but it still doesn't make sense why she went towards Hastings and her car made journeys to and from the area if she was going York

Surely if she was on her way alone to York she would have made some arrangements for her children's care.

How do you know she didn't, or that they lived fulltime with her? I think one at least lives with the father. She would have certainly made some plans as she did not have them with her on the last day.

How do you know she didn't, or that they lived fulltime with her? I think one at least lives with the father. She would have certainly made some plans as she did not have them with her on the last day.
I didn't say she didn't. My point is that if she hadn't, it would imply that she wasn't going to York.
Obviously the whereabouts of the children is known, and whoever was looking after them would know how long Alexandra planned to be gone - a few hours or a few days. That's if they lived with her of course, perhaps they don't as you say.

I didn't say she didn't. My point is that if she hadn't, it would imply that she wasn't going to York.
Obviously the whereabouts of the children is known, and whoever was looking after them would know how long Alexandra planned to be gone - a few hours or a few days. That's if they lived with her of course, perhaps they don't as you say.

As far as I could tell her kids did live with her because she used to tell me that she was picking them up from school. Also there was a children's bedroom and toys in her home, but she used to get her parents and their father to look after them so she could 'work' some evenings and weekends. As far as I know she said she would be away for the week after she disappeared so must have made childcare arrangements, her kids would have been at school that week.

I have been looking for other cases of missing or murdered women from Hastings and can only find Rita Parminter, sexually assaulted and strangled in Hastings, East Sussex. This was in 1987 so was wondering if anything more recent.

Unfortunately there is very little media coverage about Leah Ware only that she is missing. This appears to be the latest mention of Leah. Hastings police continue search for missing woman Leah Ware
It seems very odd that she went missing six Months ago and there only seems to be coverage now around the same time Alexandra Morgan was reported as missing.
I found a newspaper article about a Leah Ware in www.yorkpress.co.uk but thinking from the photo that this is a different person so will not comment any further until I have done a bit more research.

Hi all I own the field adjacent to the crime scene for Alexandra Morgan.
I can confirm that Kent police are still there searching, albeit now in reduced numbers from the huge search .
Sussex police have been searching the woods adjacent to our field and the Alexandra Morgan site.

Our field has been searched where there is a stream boundary

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all I own the field adjacent to the crime scene for Alexandra Morgan.
I can confirm that Kent police are still there searching, albeit now in reduced numbers from the huge search .
Sussex police have been searching the woods adjacent to our field and the Alexandra Morgan site.

Our field has been searched where there is a stream boundary

Thank you for keeping us informed. It must be horrible to think something absolutely horrendous may have happened near or on your land. Poor Alexandra. Yet another woman who appears to have been killed by a man. When will this end?

Here is one of my more out of the box ideas but I will say it just in case it could lead to anything.
We see in recent photos of Alexandra that she has a slim profile but there is nothing showing her earlier say in March 2018 when Georgina Gharsallah went missing. The lady on the CCTV with Georgina on the police CCTV profile looks a different build but both single mums and both missing from East Sussex.
Can you identify the female in this CCTV with Georgina as spotted on the day of Georgina's disappearance on 7th March 2018 at arund 4pm in Worthing Town Centre? #findgeorgina #findthefemaleincctv #whoisthefemaleincctv

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back