Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No I’m not certain, in fact, my thinking is that there must be a link as the police arrested him immediately so would have had reason to, usually the first place to look is most recent known contacts I imagine?
The conjecture I’ve laid out here is entirely due to my perceived similarities between the 2 people missing with similar looks, age, stature and the defining factor of being linked by the same road/field in a rural location. That is the driving factor in my thinking this may not be a known acquaintance etc. I do also fully appreciate that coincidences do occur.
It is the not finding any sign that makes me think the person knew what they were doing. It’s the fact that the car was there in whatever capacity makes me think the suspect knows THAT location.
It’s the fact the Leah Ware then incidentally has a link to THAT location and is missing, other similarities also mentioned.
I will stop theorising.
He may have known both.

No I’m not certain, in fact, my thinking is that there must be a link as the police arrested him immediately so would have had reason to, usually the first place to look is most recent known contacts I imagine?
The conjecture I’ve laid out here is entirely due to my perceived similarities between the 2 people missing with similar looks, age, stature and the defining factor of being linked by the same road/field in a rural location. That is the driving factor in my thinking this may not be a known acquaintance etc. I do also fully appreciate that coincidences do occur.
It is the not finding any sign that makes me think the person knew what they were doing. It’s the fact that the car was there in whatever capacity makes me think the suspect knows THAT location.
It’s the fact the Leah Ware then incidentally has a link to THAT location and is missing, other similarities also mentioned.
I will stop theorising.
He may have known both.

There are up to 4 police vehicles guarding the site in Rock lane, 24 hours a day.
I own the field adjacent so can see.

The Crown Court
at Lewes Combined Court

Daily Courtroom List for Friday 04 February 2022
FINAL 1

Court 3 - sitting at 10:00 am

THE RECORDER OF BRIGHTON AND HOVE, HER HONOUR JUDGE LAING QC

NOT BEFORE 10:00 am
Plea and Trial Preparation

T20217205 BROWN Mark 46YY0562821 NKENM CPS
Defendant via CVP, pre-conference at 09:30. Counsel via CVP or court.

So he admits that Alexandra is dead.

His defending counsel, Danny Moore, told the judge that Brown's defence would be that Miss Morgan's death had been an accident, but he would admit to trying to dispose of her body by fire.

The man accused of killing a missing Sissinghurst mum appeared in court today, where it was revealed he has been charged with a second murder.

Mark Brown, 40, of Squirrel Close, St-Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, today pleaded not guilty to the murder of Alexandra Morgan.

71GYUY0TO1NXZMJVVXXV.jpg

Alexandra Morgan, from Sissinghurst, is presumed dead
He will return to court on March 25 to make a plea in relation to the new charge of murder. He is accused of killing 33-year-old Leah Ware from Hastings on or about May 7, 2021.

The Brighton and Hove Recorder, Judge Christine Laing, sitting at Lewes Crown Court in East Sussex, said the addition of the second charge made it likely that the case would now need to be heard by a High Court Judge, so a date for the trial could not be set immediately.

Man accused of killing missing mum faces second murder charge

A MAN has today been charged with murdering a second woman who vanished six months before he allegedly killed a mum-of-two and burnt her body.

Both women disappeared from the Hastings area of East Sussex last year, and neither of their bodies have been found.

Appearing at Lewes Crown Court via video link from HMP Belmarsh in south London, Brown spoke only to confirm his name and enter his not guilty plea.

Danny Moore, defending, said Brown's defence would be that Alexandra had died in an accident, but he would admit to trying to dispose of her body by fire.

At the short hearing, he was also charged with murdering Leah on or around May 7, 2021.

The 33-year-old was the subject of a missing person appeal after vanishing from home.

Cops said is was out of character for her not to contact relatives or friends, and also revealed she had health problems.

In December, Chief Inspector Sarah Godley said: "We are increasingly concerned for Leah’s welfare.

"Leah, who has health issues and may not have access to her medication, has not been in touch with family and friends for some time."

Six months later, dog groomer Alexandra disappeared.

A probe into her disappearance by detectives from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate later became a murder investigation.

Brown, of St Leonards, was arrested and then charged with her killing.

Both women are described as around around 5ft 6in, slim, with long dark hair.

Man charged with murdering SECOND woman before he 'killed mum & burnt body'

• Mark Brown, 40, appeared before Lewes Crown Court, via video link from jail
  • He is accused of murdering Alexandra Morgan, 34, and Leah Ware, 33, last year
  • Woman were of same height, build, hair colour and the same area of Sussex
  • Brown is expected to stand trial for the two murders later in 2022
A man accused of killing a mother on Remembrance Sunday has today been charged with the murder of a second woman who vanished six months earlier.

Today Mark Brown, 40, appeared before Lewes Crown Court via a video link from Belmarsh Prison charged with the murders of both women.

Wearing a grey sweatshirt and grey jogging bottoms, Brown pleaded not guilty to the murder of Miss Morgan, a dog groomer. He was charged with her murder last year.

Danny Moore, defending, told the court Brown's defence would be that Miss Morgan had died in an accident, but he would admit to trying to dispose of her body by fire.

The 40-year-old did not enter a plea to the charge of murdering of Leah Ware on or around May 7 last year. He was charged with Miss Ware's murder yesterday.

Judge Christine Laing lifted an earlier magistrates court order preventing the reporting of the second alleged murder. Both women are described as around around 5ft 6in, slim, with long brown hair.

Man, 40, accused of murder of two women six months apart in the Hastings area | Daily Mail Online

I wonder which publication will be first to provide a mugshot of the accused? Want to see what he looks like, and how he knew both women. or if indeed he did 'know'.

WHAT???

Anyone notice this in earlier reports or has this been added to the update here at 16.25 from the Sun?

While police today confirmed they had found Alexandra's remains...

Senior Investigating Officers DCI Neil Kimber, of Kent Police, and DCI Andy Wolstenholme, from Sussex Police, said in a joint statement: "Our thoughts are with the families of both Alexandra and Leah at this difficult time.

"Whilst we have located the remains of Alexandra we have yet to find Leah and our investigations remain ongoing..."

Man charged with murdering SECOND woman before he 'killed mum & burnt body'

It just seemed too coincidental to not be linked, but having said that, I am truly shocked by the turn of events. The 2nd victim does make his defence of it being an accident in Alexandra’s case unsustainable…. Twice …. and within a year or so?
So many questions as to association with the victims, I hazard there must have been some for him to be arrested so quickly in regards to Alexandra.
I don’t think he expected the Leah Ware accusation, hence the by accident defence, hope he is sitting in his cell shocked to the core.
I also wonder if there are others, the disposal by fire could make things very difficult here sadly if proven to be his method.
I’m quite stunned at this minute tbh

Presumably they found her remains at the site they have been at for weeks and just recently left.

How awful. Her poor kids.

This report, published January 25, shows that the police weren't obviously revealing they had found her remains. They had done some time before I would imagine, to then have forensically tested in time to issue in a statement today, February 4.

Officers spent weeks searching woodland and streams around Rock Lane, near the village of Three Oaks, but found no sign of the 34-year-old. They also searched a section of railway track between Ore and Winchelsea. They concluded their searches in the rural area this week, but are continuing their hunt for Alexandra, who has been missing for more than 10 weeks.

Murder hunt police call off searches for Alexandra Morgan in woodland north of Hastings

Presumably they found her remains at the site they have been at for weeks and just recently left.

How awful. Her poor kids.

This report, published January 25, shows that the police weren't obviously revealing they had found her remains. They had done some time before I would imagine, to then have forensically tested in time to issue in a statement today, February 4.

Officers spent weeks searching woodland and streams around Rock Lane, near the village of Three Oaks, but found no sign of the 34-year-old. They also searched a section of railway track between Ore and Winchelsea. They concluded their searches in the rural area this week, but are continuing their hunt for Alexandra, who has been missing for more than 10 weeks.

Murder hunt police call off searches for Alexandra Morgan in woodland north of Hastings

And who owns the plot of land where she was burned? Who owns all of the adjoining and nearby plots? Obviously we have our very own @Gromitygromit but apart from that? Any links, 1st or 2nd degree between those land owners and Squirrel Close?

Maybe it’s my urban naivety but I feel like you don’t just stash a car and burn a body on someone’s land without others knowing.

Just My Opinion, of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C
Back