Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the sleuths has done a detailed list of people thought to be Peter Tobin's victims and some are in Sussex.
If there is a second serial killer then he (or she) may be responsible.
In my opinion there is a need to be open to other possibilities as to what has happened to long term missing people in the area.
Cross posting to this thread which includes missing people from Sussex.
UK - UK - PETER TOBIN - 48 Victims?

In both cases Louise Kay 1988 and Alexandra Morgan 2021 had cars with them when they went missing.
Louise Kay may have had a tragic accident in her car but a long time never to have been found unless in deep water somewhere.
Alexandra's car was found quite soon after she went missing after a huge police operation.
I am not sure if Leah Ware had a missing car as we only hear about her missing animals.
If there is any connection with these three missing people and a perpetrator involved then whoever it is may know how to sell on both cars and animals without things being questioned.

Did they only catch this guy because he was seen driving her car or is there another reason? If he is a S.K. then he just got sloppy. MOO
At the beginning of the investigation it was said that the person of interest may have been a stalker. Alexandra was posting sometime ago on social media about being stalked by someone. Here is The Sun newspaper article link.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...xandra-morgan-missing-mum-chilling-posts/amp/
Quote: The 34-year-old posted online about the “stalker” in 2018 and then referenced the incident again last year

No further recent media information on this case I can find. Has anyone else heard of any latest developments.

If someone started out as a serial killer in Sussex say in their 20's then the following may be interesting:-

Thought to have been murdered Alexandra Morgan has Hastings, St Leonard's and Sissinghurst connections.
Missing Louse Kay has Polegate collections
Missing Leah Ware has Polegate, Eastbourne and Hastings connections.

People do have connections in their local area, though, don't they. That's not statistically significant, it's normal. If they all had connections to a small village in the Trossachs, that might be another matter. Or if they all shared the same hairdresser, or vet, or the father of their children, then you might be in business.

Do let me know if you find that, though, because I once used a vet in Polegate. :eek::eek::eek:

People do have connections in their local area, though, don't they. That's not statistically significant, it's normal. If they all had connections to a small village in the Trossachs, that might be another matter. Or if they all shared the same hairdresser, or vet, or the father of their children, then you might be in business.

Do let me know if you find that, though, because I once used a vet in Polegate. :eek::eek::eek:
So the connection with Leah and Alexandra is that Leah's horse or horses were kept at Rock Lane which is very close to the same place where police were searching for Alexandra's body. Anything else at this point of time would be pure speculation.

So the connection with Leah and Alexandra is that Leah's horse or horses were kept at Rock Lane which is very close to the same place where police were searching for Alexandra's body. Anything else at this point of time would be pure speculation.

Yes, I know that (or rather I know that that's what's being said - I've yet to see any source for it) but you were linking a 30-year-old missing case with two recent ones and talking in terms of a serial killer, on the basis that they all had connections to places that were local to them all. If you look at cases that take place in a circumscribed geographical area, then of course you'll find geographical overlap. JMHO.

Yes, I know that (or rather I know that that's what's being said - I've yet to see any source for it) but you were linking a 30-year-old missing case with two recent ones and talking in terms of a serial killer, on the basis that they all had connections to places that were local to them all. If you look at cases that take place in a circumscribed geographical area, then of course you'll find geographical overlap. JMHO.
Ok so say I drop the missing Polegate woman's comparisons and focus on Leah Ware as maybe having some kind of connection with the investigation.
It just seems odd that a local woman to Hastings area goes missing in May 2021 then her appeal becomes 'urgent' at the same time Alexandra Morgan goes missing. Do other people see the possible significance with all of this. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theargus.co.uk/news/19756865.amp/

I think what's more interesting actually is the lack of urgency in May. Her absence only became noteworthy when the police allegedly needed access to her land and couldn't find her. Afaik there was no missing report made back in May, so I think it's a moot point whether she can even be regarded as missing in the way we would normally understand it.

Given their homes are less than 20 miles apart, imo you need something more statistically significant before the cases can reasonably be considered linked.

JMHO

ETA: Just to add btw that I'm not saying such a link isn't there, just that imo nothing in the public domain evidences it adequately atm.

Last edited:
I think what's more interesting actually is the lack of urgency in May. Her absence only became noteworthy when the police allegedly needed access to her land and couldn't find her. Afaik there was no missing report made back in May, so I think it's a moot point whether she can even be regarded as missing in the way we would normally understand it.

Given their homes are less than 20 miles apart, imo you need something more statistically significant before the cases can reasonably be considered linked.

JMHO

ETA: Just to add btw that I'm not saying such a link isn't there, just that imo nothing in the public domain evidences it adequately atm.
The only link I have found so far is that Leah had horses at Rock Lane in Hastings. This is the very area police are searching for Alexandra's remains although it can be speculated that the urgency of police finding Leah is because they want to dig on her land.

Surprised still no progression on this - or made public, at least.

Either way a rotten Christmas for her children.
It's horrible for her family, I knew her briefly just before she disappeared and she was lovely and we spoke about having kids of similar ages. I am still saddened by it now and hope more information would come through to answer questions I have, like did she know her murderer? And where was she going early that Sunday morning?

It's horrible for her family, I knew her briefly just before she disappeared and she was lovely and we spoke about having kids of similar ages. I am still saddened by it now and hope more information would come through to answer questions I have, like did she know her murderer? And where was she going early that Sunday morning?

Yes, indeed.

I think a few of us here feel she knew her killer, whether directly, indirectly or by sight.

There is also this York connection where it was believed - initially at least - she was headed.

If she went missing on a Sunday morning maybe she was going to feed her horses as I understand she has horses.
There is not much happening early on a Sunday unless she was religious of course

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back