Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The search for Alexandra Morgan is continuing today (December 2) with police teams still at a location in Hastings.

Officers wearing forensic suits, gloves and masks were photographed at Rock Lane as the investigation continues.

Police have been at the scene for a number of days as they continue to search for the missing mum-of-two.

Police are continuing to search a country lane (Image: UKNIP)

Police dogs were also pictured at the scene joining officers in forensic suits.

A statement issued to KentLive said: "Kent Police officers are carrying out searches of an area close to Westfield near Hastings, as part of their work to locate Alexandra Morgan, who is missing from Sissinghurst.

"The searches include locations close to Rock Lane, and are being supported by officers from Sussex Police."

https://www.kentlive.news/news/kent-news/huge-murder-investigation-missing-mum-6294282

Railway line closed while police continue search amid murder investigation

It’s a long time they are searching this spot, and the railway line has been closed. They must have a strong reason to believe this is an important location.

Not important but just for accuracy … It says Westfield (which doesn’t have a railway line) but it’s Three Oaks, opposite the scrap yard and Eight Acre Lane, just off Rock Lane. Same spot on map as before.

Deceased/Not Found - UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

From yesterday:

Trains running between Hastings and Ashford International have been cancelled today as police search for missing mother-of-two Alexandra Morgan.

Police are continuing to search an area near a railway line north of Hastings for the 34-year-old, who has been missing for nearly three weeks.

Officers, some in white forensic suits, have spent the past few days at a rural area around Rock Lane, near Three Oaks. They have been searching woodland and streams, and a nearby railway line.

Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, leading the murder investigation, said enquiries to locate Alexandra’s body “remain ongoing”.

Hastings: Trains cancelled as police search for Alexandra Morgan’s body near railway track

Something is happening near Tunbridge Wells.
From yesterday:

Trains running between Hastings and Ashford International have been cancelled today as police search for missing mother-of-two Alexandra Morgan.

Police are continuing to search an area near a railway line north of Hastings for the 34-year-old, who has been missing for nearly three weeks.

Officers, some in white forensic suits, have spent the past few days at a rural area around Rock Lane, near Three Oaks. They have been searching woodland and streams, and a nearby railway line.

Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate, leading the murder investigation, said enquiries to locate Alexandra’s body “remain ongoing”.

Hastings: Trains cancelled as police search for Alexandra Morgan’s body near railway track
Hastings is historical and has some underground mines so her body could be concealed somewhere. On YT there is a filming of the Caves in Hastings Old Town.

Probably best to delete as FB groups unless if
Police have been actively searching around Sissingshurst area which is 15 miles away from Tunbridge Wells.
There was also a post on a Tunbridge Wells FB group saying that police were searching for something nearer to there and some roads had been cornered off.
Police search missing mum's home

I don't think that's allowed, referencing FB groups unless official and has a link.

Probably best to delete as FB groups unless if

I don't think that's allowed, referencing FB groups unless official and has a link.
If you click on the link above it will take you to the newspaper report but as I said it is probably a separate serious incident. Police believe that Alexandra Morgan has been murdered rather than being held somewhere.

If you click on the link above it will take you to the newspaper report but as I said it is probably a separate serious incident. Police believe that Alexandra Morgan has been murdered rather than being held somewhere.

Following on from yesterdays comments a murder enquiry has been launched in Tunbridge Wells but this appears to be a separate incident as I thought may be the case.
Murder investigation launched in Tunbridge Wells | ITV News

The T/Wells murder overnight took place following an altercation between the occupier of a house and a mob of men who forced their way in with an axe. It's widely believed locally to be drug-related. Vanishingly unlikely to be relevant either to Alex Morgan or serial killers, sorry!

Man killed after 'eight men' smashed their way into property

What leads you to that theory.

All of the missing and unsolved from Sussex and some parts of Kent; some of them have overlapping features which could relate to victim selection.

I can post more about this but not sure where to put it. I’ve done a lot of map/geo work on this too. I’d like to know more about this Hastings case first before I put it in the bracket I have in mind but unless she had a long pre-existing relationship with the killer it would fit.

Perhaps on crimes that should be in the news? Would be interesting to see what you have.

All of the missing and unsolved from Sussex and some parts of Kent; some of them have overlapping features which could relate to victim selection.

I can post more about this but not sure where to put it. I’ve done a lot of map/geo work on this too. I’d like to know more about this Hastings case first before I put it in the bracket I have in mind but unless she had a long pre-existing relationship with the killer it would fit.
I think a map of Leah Ware and Alexandra Morgan's movements would be good just to put things into perspective.
Just so people are not confused, at this time Alexandra Morgan's disappearance is a murder enquiry and Leah Ware is a missing persons investigation. I have been seeing similarities between the two women but this is IMOO and there is no official police statement or media coverage which suggests a link.

Last edited:
I think a map of Leah Ware and Alexandra Morgan's movements would be good just to put things into perspective.
Just so people are not confused, at this time Alexandra Morgan's disappearance is a murder enquiry and Leah Ware is a missing persons investigation. I have been seeing similarities between the two women but this is IMOO and there is no official police statement or media coverage which suggests a link.

Good idea - I’ll do this in the morning with as much info as I can find in the public domain.

If someone started out as a serial killer in Sussex say in their 20's then the following may be interesting:-

Thought to have been murdered Alexandra Morgan has Hastings, St Leonard's and Sissinghurst connections.
Missing Louse Kay has Polegate collections
Missing Leah Ware has Polegate, Eastbourne and Hastings connections.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744
Back