Found Deceased UK - Alexandra Morgan, 34, Sissinghurst, Kent, 13 Nov 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The second person arrested is 19 years older than Alexandra. I was thinking with the first arrest that it may have been someone she met on a dating app or along those lines as her car is also missing. Now two men possibly known to each other have been arrested. Also both the arrests are on suspicion of murder.

Last edited:
There is not much to go on but Alexandra has a dog grooming business and would sometimes meet her clients on her everyday walks. She had also not lived in the area for long so her FB stalking comments in 2018 were when she was living at a different residence.
Missing Kent mother-of-two, 34, who vanished 12 days ago had shared chilling posts about a 'stalker' - DUK News
Quote: 'Officers in white boiler suits were said to have ‘thoroughly’ gone through the back garden of her rented bungalow in the village of Sissinghurst, Kent where neighbours believe she had lived with her two young sons for just over a year after moving in last June'.

The second person arrested is 19 years older than Alexandra. I was thinking with the first arrest that it may have been someone she met on a dating app or along those lines as her car is also missing. Now two men possibly known to each other have been arrested also both on suspicion of murder so not a lone stalker or someone working alone.

I think they are known to each other. One from Hastings and one from St Leonards - the two points where her car was seen going between.

I don't know if police have established whether it was actually her driving each time though? Or, if the car has been found?

The St Leonards man was arrested on Thursday, so they are soon going to have to charge or release, or apply for extra time. Should be some movement over next 48 hours.

There is a huge police presence in Uckfield, East Sussex with police searching the local golf course and woods. No statement has been made from the police if this is related to Alexandra's disappearance or something unrelated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-201755.png
    Screenshot_20211127-201755.png
    284 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Police have been given more time to question a man arrested on suspicion of murder after a mother from Kent went missing.

Mother-of-two Alexandra Morgan, 34, from Sissinghurst, was last seen at a petrol station near Cranbrook on Sunday 14 November.

A 40-year-old man from St Leonards-on-Sea, arrested on Thursday, will be questioned further.

A 53-year-old Hastings man has been released without charge.

Alexandra Morgan: Police granted more time to question suspect

The Crown Prosecution Service has authorised a charge of murder against a man following the disappearance of missing #Sissinghurst woman Alexandra Morgan.

The man, who is 40 and from St-Leonards-on-Sea in East Sussex, was charged shortly before midnight on Sunday 28 November 2021 and remanded in custody ahead of his appearance at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Monday 29 November.

Mother of two Alexandra Morgan was last seen at a petrol station near Cranbrook at 7.20am on Sunday 14 November and has not been in contact with her family since.

An investigation by officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate resulted in a murder investigation being launched and a man was arrested in connection with her disappearance on Thursday 25 November. Enquiries to locate Alexandra’s body remain ongoing with searches continuing in several locations.

A 53-year-old man from Hastings arrested in connection with the case on Friday 26 November was released without charge.

Click here for the full details - https://www.kent.police.uk/news/ken...n-search-for-missing-woman-from-sissinghurst/

The Crown Prosecution Service has authorised a charge of murder against a man following the disappearance of missing Sissinghurst woman Alexandra Morgan.

Mark Brown, 40, of Squirrel Close in St-Leonards-on-Sea in East Sussex, was charged shortly before midnight on Sunday 28 November 2021 and remanded in custody ahead of his appearance at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Monday 29 November.

Mother of two Alexandra Morgan was last seen at a petrol station near Cranbrook at 7.20am on Sunday 14 November and has not been in contact with her family since.

An investigation by officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate resulted in a murder investigation being launched and Mr Brown was arrested in connection with her disappearance on Thursday 25 November. Enquiries to locate Alexandra’s body remain ongoing with searches continuing in several locations.

A 53-year-old man from Hastings arrested in connection with the case on Friday 26 November was released without charge.

I'm curious what evidence LE have to make a charge of murder,since the poor lady has not been found?
Obviously it is not for us to know at present but I'd be interested in fellow sleuthers' ideas.

I was thinking the same thing have they located the mini cooper?
I see the police was searching 3 locations so maybe they have found evidence of a struggle at one or all of those locations? There must be some sort of evidence for the cps to have authorized a charge of murder.
It could be possible that they have cctv footage of the suspect driving the mini cooper between the victims house over the 2 days that police established the car was being used?

A man has been charged with murder over the disappearance of a mother-of-two.

Alexandra Morgan, 34, from Sissinghurst, Kent, was last seen at a petrol station near Cranbrook at 07:20 GMT on Sunday 14 November.

Mark Brown, 40, of Squirrel Close in St-Leonards-on-Sea in East Sussex, was charged just before midnight on Sunday.

Mr Brown appeared at Medway Magistrates' Court earlier and will appear at Lewes Crown Court on Tuesday.

Kent Police said inquiries to locate Ms Morgan's body were continuing, with searches in several locations.

Alexandra Morgan: Man charged with murder after mother's disappearance

The Crown Court
at Lewes Combined Court

Daily Courtroom List for Tuesday 30 November 2021

Court 3

THE RECORDER OF BRIGHTON AND HOVE, HER HONOUR JUDGE LAING QC

NOT BEFORE 11:00 am
For Preliminary Hearing

T20217205 BROWN Mark
Defendant to be produced, counsel to attend court in person

I'm curious what evidence LE have to make a charge of murder,since the poor lady has not been found?
Obviously it is not for us to know at present but I'd be interested in fellow sleuthers' ideas.
It is always interesting when there is no proof of life but no actual body found and someone is charged with murder. I just listened to a podcast about the case of Bernadette Walker where the jury had to base their decision on a no body murder charge. Bernadette Walker: Stepdad jailed for murdering teen over abuse claim
It will be interesting to hear if Mark Brown had any prior kind of friendship or relationship with Alexandra or was a random stranger to her.
What about the 50 year old man is he still being held and questioned.

A MAN accused of murdering a missing mother of two will face trial next year.

Mark Brown was charged with murder following the disappearance of Alexandra Morgan, who has not been seen since Remembrance Sunday.

Police are still searching for the 34-year-old’s body after she was last seen at a petrol station near her home in Sissinghurst, Kent, on November 14.

Brown, of Squirrel Close, St Leonards, appeared at Lewes Crown Court charged with her murder.

The 40-year-old was wearing a grey T-shirt and jogging bottoms.

Asked to confirm his name, Brown said: "Correct."

He will appear in court again in February.

Judge Christine Laing QC told him: "I remand you in custody until the next hearing on the fourth of February."

Mr Brown said: "Thank you."

Man charged with murder of missing mother-of-two will face trial next year

The car driven by a mum-of-two on the day she went missing has been found by detectives.

Alexandra Morgan, from Sissinghurst, disappeared on November 14 and a man has been charged with her murder.

I21S3H4TV3W2JR3GPOJ3.jpg

The White Mini Cooper which she filled up with petrol at a garage in Sissinghurst, where she was last seen, has now been found, police have confirmed.

Mark Brown, 40, of Squirrel Close, St-Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, was charged on Sunday with her murder.

Today, Brown appeared at Lewes Crown Court, and was remanded to appear before the court in February.

Missing mum's car found

A CAR belonging to a mother-of-two, who is believed to have been murdered, has been found - after officers were seen searching a country lane.

Officers from Kent Police recovered the white Mini Copper belonging to Alexandra Morgan, who went missing on Sunday, November 14.

The force has not confirmed where the car was found.

13254221.jpg
Officers searching Rock Lane, Hastings this afternoon

However, this afternoon, dozens of officers were pictured searching Rock Lane, Hastings.

It is thought that the search is connected with the disappearance of the 34-year-old.

Car belonging to a missing mother-of-two found by police amid forensic search

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac
Back