UK UK - Alistair Wilson, 30, murdered at home, Nairn, Scotland, 28 Nov 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think we can safely assume imo that the night didn't unfold exactly as we have been told ; for whatever reason . David Wilson often says the shooter going to the door points to a persona crime going to the place the person feels safe , surley the gunman could have got A alone somewhere else aside from across a small road from a pub and without his wife seeing said shooter . These are my opnions only but I could never imagine that door bell ringing again and having 2 young kids in the house and not worrying the shooter hadn't came back , had the person responsible been caught I still don't think I could have stayed there.

The cctv and 999 calls being down my opinion is possibly the 999 one was bad luck but the cctv facing crescent road and the pub cctv being down surley cannot be mere coincidence

The lady whos daughter was boarding a bus and she seen a shady character (I think this was in Peter Bleksleys book? ) surely between her , V and TH they could have put together a photo fit ?

I follow alot of unsolved cases and 1 that stands out is Inga Maria Hauser the NI police have all but named the suspect , surley if the police in the AW case didn't need the publics help as they know more than they let on would say more ?

This is all supposition obviously there are answers for and against everything but my opinion Is and always has been the answer to AW killing lies closer to home

I think we can safely assume imo that the night didn't unfold exactly as we have been told ; for whatever reason . David Wilson often says the shooter going to the door points to a persona crime going to the place the person feels safe , surley the gunman could have got A alone somewhere else aside from across a small road from a pub and without his wife seeing said shooter . These are my opnions only but I could never imagine that door bell ringing again and having 2 young kids in the house and not worrying the shooter hadn't came back , had the person responsible been caught I still don't think I could have stayed there.

The cctv and 999 calls being down my opinion is possibly the 999 one was bad luck but the cctv facing crescent road and the pub cctv being down surley cannot be mere coincidence

The lady whos daughter was boarding a bus and she seen a shady character (I think this was in Peter Bleksleys book? ) surely between her , V and TH they could have put together a photo fit ?

I follow alot of unsolved cases and 1 that stands out is Inga Maria Hauser the NI police have all but named the suspect , surley if the police in the AW case didn't need the publics help as they know more than they let on would say more ?

This is all supposition obviously there are answers for and against everything but my opinion Is and always has been the answer to AW killing lies closer to home
I think David Wilson along with a host of other criminologists have stated that it's not uncommon for contract hits to be carried out on the victims doorstep, especially in the UK.
VW I still think to this day doesn't use her front door, apparently all visitors including close friends and families were told to access the house through the backdoor, and I'm sure the front doorbell was disabled aswell.
It's very easy for people from the outside to make judgement calls on what she should have done, but at the end of the day she probably had fond memories of her and AW in the house. Also her young boys were very settled where they were, it's alot of stress having to pack your bags and leave and start a fresh, along with grieving for the loss of her husband, and alot of strain to put on your kids aswel.

No lady's daughter boarded the bus and witnessed a shady character, it was infact a local man by the name of Tommy Hogg who witnessed a man boarding the Inverness to nairn who matched the killer's description. It later turned out that the Police managed to trace this individual and he was eliminated from the investigation as they didn't deem him as a suspect.

I do think it was a mere coincidence that the CCTV malfunctioned, one of the camera's was actually working properly but it just so happened to be that it was facing away from the street that looked onto crescent road. Highland council were the one's who revamped the town with the new CCTV cameras, so I'm sure they'd be the only people who'd have access to operating the camera's.

I don't believe that AW killing was to do with his wife or most definitely not over a decking dispute. The case will never be solved now as the detectives weren't truly equipped or prepared to deal with a case of this magnitude. Had they hired a forensic accountant along with a chartered accountant to turn his workplace upside down, then I believe they would have got somewhere, but so many year's have gone by now old accounts/business deals won't be accessable, and would have been erased from the database, as HBOS most likely had a clear out job when they went bust.

Jeez you learn something new everyday, I always thought it was just Tommy Hogg and his wife who witnessed this man on the bus. But from what the Police have said they managed to eliminate this mam from there investigation and they were satisfied that he wasn't the gunman.
I for one didn't believe for a minute that the gunman would risk being seen by others by using public transport, if I was him I would have avoided public transports at all costs.

If he came to kill Alistair then why didn't he do it as soon as Alistair came to the door? What was the pantomime with the envelope all about? The killer waited while Alistair went back inside with the envelope. For all the gunman knew he wouldn't come back; for all the gunman knew Alistair could have called the police - yet he hung around waiting. Alistair also returned with the envelope which the gunman was then able to take away (that was lucky - the envelope would have been a useful piece of evidence had it not been returned). The gunman seemed to expect that Alistair would not only return but be bringing the envelope back - why ever did he think that would be what would happen?
Why on Earth would Alistair ring the the police when no threat had been made toward him at the point he went back inside?

"Officer come quick someone has handed me a.blue envelope and its empty, I've no idea what it's about or who the man is"

The envelope would of been thrown in the bin and that would be the end of it, bar trying to figure out a strange encounter on the doorstep.

The killer clearly said something of importance to him for him to go back down!

And why would it be a useful peice of evidence before any crime had occurred? It literally makes no sense the way you paint it..

Yes, one of the reasons I'm not sure it was a preplanned hit is because of some of the actions of the gunman. Would he really have allowed the wife to see him and not have taken some action. Would he have let AW return inside? Would he be using a 75 year old gun. He shot AW three times but didn't kill him outright. Tend to think he had a gun "just in case" rather than going there with an intention to kill.

As for the wife continuing to live there on one hand it's her home. On the other every time she opened the front door it would all come flooding back. Wouldn't there also be the continual worry he might come back.
i have to disagree, people hired to kill somebody are not usually accomplished gun experts and in a lot of hired hit cases, the weapon is usually provided by the person who commissioned the hit to the person carrying out the killing.

A very simular case, Nisha Patel Nasri was killed by a hired hitman who used a weapon from her house to kill her and just like in this case ten days later the knife was found down a drain just outside the search parmiter. Her husband was convicted of hiring the killer.

She also has never used the front door since and from that night on has used the back door.

I'm getting "this tweet is not available" message^ so I'm not sure if you ARE asking or if I'm missing something from tweet :D
Here goes anyways...
It does look more like black to me, not really sure thou?
img
The door was dark blue!

Oh I agree it was 'businesslike' in the manner it was carried out. It possibly had a connection to his work I don't doubt it but it seems unlikely nothing would've been uncovered if any criminal dealing/mishandling had been directly within or through the 'bank' itself :confused:
(I'm not explaining what I mean very well ;))
Everything is so strictly controlled within & linked together within the 'corporate-network' any kind of discrepancy would have shown up eventually - I'd think?
Maybe it was not from within the bank and something that occurred just before he moved to Nairn. How did he finance Lothian House for example?

Impossible to say.
I've attached another map. The gun was found where the green 'circle' is on the map. The killer was seen heading in the direction of the red arrow from the scene. Unless they crossed the fields/gardens etc they had two options. 1 - follow the Yellow arrows bringing them to the drain where the gun was found. They'd have passed literally dozens of drains prior to this point, as well as gardens/other points to get rid of the gun. The Green circle is just at some traffic lights to the main road. Turn right and you are 15-minutes from Inverness and the A9. Turn left and you head past the Police Station, scene of the crime, and on 'across the top' to Aberdeen via Elgin.
Alternatively, the killer could have followed the black arrows (that is turning right once out of Crescent road) - however, apart from meaning they'd be passing the end of the road they'd just killed someone on and the Police station, they would then be turning IN to Seabank road to deposit the gun. I recommend having a good look using Google street view from Crescent road, to where the gun was found to consider the situation of the gun. As I say it's hard to say if the killer was local, but (unless it was put there at some later time) where the gun was found does not indicate 'panic' (you'd want to hide it as soon as possible) - the actual location is the last possible location before the main road but not close to the crime scene.
In my opinion there was a car waiting on the links car park, (the way he was headed) and he just used the drain there because it was the last opportunity to dump it before picking up the A 96.

Tracker dogs also followed the scent to the links car park after the murder.

Paid Assassin?

We have heard that the gunman was possibly a professional hit-man. Indeed the police seem to think this is the most likely explanation. We have even heard speculation that he was an IRA member earning a bit of cash on the side. But how likely is it that he was a 'professional' in any sense of the word?

You would expect a professional, whose sole purpose, when he called on Alistair Wilson one evening, was to murder him would do the deed as quickly and efficiently as possible. That didn't happen - the gunman spent some time talking with his victim, gave him an envelope, allowed him to go back into the house (while he waited on the doorstep), talked a bit more when he returned and only then did he get around to what he was there to do. What about the gun? The Haenel Schmeisser handgun is small weapon in every sense of the word (called a pocket pistol or lady's gun) - it has a small calibre (6.35 mm) and a short barrel - the muzzle velocity isn't going to be high and the energy of the bullet will be comparatively low. Either this low energy or the incompetence of the gunman (or both) meant that the three shots fired were insufficient to kill Wilson outright (he died in hospital about an hour later). Compare with the similar doorstep murder of Jill Dando - a single shot from a 9 mm pistol killed her instantly.

I can't reconcile either the execution of the crime or the choice of weapon with the gunman being a professional. I can't even see that anyone setting out to murder Wilson, however amateur, would go about it in such roundabout and incompetent way.

But if the gunman didn't set out to murder Wilson why did Wilson end up dead?

Scenario

This is speculation but consistent with what is in the public domain.

I propose that the gunman lived in Nairn at the time the crime was committed - he was a local man, living within walking distance of the Wilsons. I also suggest that he habitually carried the gun with him whenever he went out. Possibly he had acquired it from a relative who had served in WW2 and brought it back from Europe or he had come across it by some other non-criminal way. He could have carried it in much the same way others carry their wallet or mobile phone and would feel comfortable that it was in his pocket. So it was that on the evening that he rang the bell at the Wilson's front door, his gun was, as usual, tucked away in his pocket.

In an earlier post I suggested that the gunman had had unfortunate dealings with the Bank of Scotland (Alistair Wilson's employer) - did a mortgage end with the loss of a home or did a loan that wasn't repaid cause the gunman to end up in the county court (or whatever the Scottish equivalent is)? Even though Alistair wasn't associated with the High Street arm of the bank, maybe the gunman didn't understand that distinction and felt that Alistair was someone who was to some extent responsible for his plight. Did he put this to Alistair who, of course, would know nothing of what had happened and would probably not understand? Is that why he returned to his wife bemused and perplexed by the conversation he had had with the man at the door? Was he given the envelope to put money in as hoped-for recompense? When he returned to the door essentially empty-handed did the gunman feel that Alistair was simply feigning bewilderment and was merely mocking him? Was the man so incensed by this imagined insult that enraged he pulled out his gun and shot Alistair three times in an access of rage?

Seeing what he had done, the gunman fled the scene - not initially in the direction of his home (his ultimate destination) but sensibly in the opposite direction - to loop round (as the yellow route in Jamber's map) and ultimately return home. Was the drain where the murder weapon was dumped selected because it was the furthest point from both his home and the Wilson's that he reached that night? If so, did he then turn left again at the junction of Seabank Road and then head down Academy Street?
When peofessionals talk about a professional hit, it's usually a violent cousin, brother, or friend. It's not somebody that works every day as a hitman like it would be in a state sponsored assassination. 9 times out of 10 this type of murder for hire, you find that the person who is requesting the killing usually provides the weapon.

In order to give you some context. There was a murder of a off duty police officer called Nisha Patel- Nasri. Her husband had hired someone to kill her. He gave the killer keys to his house and the hitman used a knife from their knife block. 10 days later just like in this case, it was found down a drain a few streets away just outside the search parameters.

The reason for dumping it is because they know that the weapon will not be traced back to them, and they don't want to be walking around with it on the person after the murder. Especially when the police & paramedics are likely on their way.

With that in mind and knowing that he had to be close to his target in order to kill him, perhaps that's why he used the envelope. He likely gave him a *advertiser censored*-and-bull-story and told him there was something in it, so when he went back inside and found out there wasn't he obviously went out to check if the man was still there. By that time it was a different man not the guy who had handed him the envelope. Perhaps the envelope had initially contained the gun and Paul was who it was delivered too? He simply reused that envelope.

Early in the morning on the Saturday night Sunday morning/ there was a 4 by 4 Mitshibishi parked up outside Alistair’s house, and when a witness saw them, them they drove off.

The intent was always to kill Alistair imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
When peofessionals talk about a professional hit, it's usually a violent cousin, brother, or friend. It's not somebody that works every day as a hitman like it would be in a state sponsored assassination. 9 times out of 10 this type of murder for hire, you find that the person who is requesting the killing usually provides the weapon.

In order to give you some context. There was a murder of a off duty police officer called Nisha Patel- Nasri. Her husband had hired someone to kill her. He gave the killer keys to his house and the hitman used a knife from their knife block. 10 days later just like in this case, it was found down a drain a few streets away just outside the search parameters.

The reason for dumping it is because they know that the weapon will not be traced back to them, and they don't want to be walking around with it on the person after the murder. Especially when the police & paramedics are likely on their way.

With that in mind and knowing that he had to be close to his target in order to kill him, perhaps that's why he used the envelope. He likely gave him a *advertiser censored*-and-bull-story and told him there was something in it, so when he went back inside and found out there wasn't he obviously went out to check if the man was still there. By that time it was a different man not the guy who had handed him the envelope. Perhaps the envelope had initially contained the gun and Paul was who it was delivered too? He simply reused that envelope.

Early in the morning on the Saturday night Sunday morning/ there was a 4 by 4 Mitshibishi parked up outside Alistair’s house, and when a witness saw them, them they drove off.

The intent was always to kill Alistair imo.
I am so glad you said about the 4 by 4 as I had read it a while ago and have tried to find it since and begun to think I'd imagined it , AB saw them ?

I have sometimes wondered if the the envelope contained a scan picture and possible the envelope said Baby Paul? The police have said there was something other than Paul written on the envelope, only my guesses obviously, I don't think any of our musings are any more credible than the next but none of us know so we must therefore just put our ideas around

I believe that Alistair was always meant to be murdered and that people are concentrating far to much on the envelope and why he would be allowed back in if it was a hit. This inturn is distracting them from trying to make sense of it and the more you read, the more confused you become. I know that's what happened to me for a while.

I do believe it was a murder for hire plot arranged by someone he had upset ( finances) possible an affair, and the person who arranged it either knew violent gang members, or had a violent friend.

When a murder for hire is arranged by a third party 9 times out of 10 you find that the person who is requesting the killing usually provides the weapon.

In order to give you some context. There was a murder of a off duty police officer called Nisha Patel- Nasri. Her husband had hired someone to kill her and had given the killer keys to his house to do so while he was out. The hired hit then used a knife from their knife block, killing her inside her house. 10 days later just like in this case the knife was found down a drain a few streets away, just outside the search parameters.

The reason for dumping the weopan in this way is because they know that it will not be traced back to them, and they don't want to be walking around with it on their person after the murder. Especially when the police & paramedics are likely on their way. ( in this case very close by)

They then walk away usually in the direction of waiting vehicle In this case on the dimly lit links carpark with no CCTV, where coincidently tracker dogs did follow a scent to ( Perhaps to the same 4x4 Mitshibishi seen the night before, and they disappear. ( likley to Inverness)

With that in mind and knowing that the small calibre weapon he had been provided with meant he needed to be close to his target in order to kill him, perhaps that's why he used the envelope. ( Alistair handing it back insured that closness.)

The man who initially knocked on the door with the envelope likely gave him a *advertiser censored*-and-bull-story about what was in it, ( hence his bewilderment) so when he went back inside to look and found it to be empty, and that it was not addressed to him, he obviously went out to check if the man was still there. (Matching what we the public know).

If we remember what Veronica said to Journalist interviewing her. "His decision to go back and see if he was still there was based on what the killer had said"! Now it makes more sense.

However by the time Alistair returned it was a different man standing there, not the guy who handed him the envelope. And that is who shot him.

Veronica only saw the back of him walking away, and let's say, in a bid to turn a profit the people who made the Blouson jacket and the Cap the man she saw was wearing, made more than one, and the two people involved wore the same/simular outfits.

Perhaps the envelope really had contained nothing, but initially it had contained the gun, and Paul was who it was delivered to, and Paul's acomplice had just reused that same envelope. ( explaining why his name was on it).

I have also read that in the early hours of Sunday morning neighbours reported seeing a 4x4 Mitsubishi parked up outside Alistair’s house, and that the men inisde were acting suspiciously, and after being disturbed, they drove off. That being the case perhaps that was the same vehicle waiting for the killer on the links carpark.

Maybe the way to solve this crime lies further back in Alistair’s finances before he moved to Nairn, and lies in how he financed Lothian House.

That was a 9 bedroom property, with 6 bathrooms and 3 reception rooms. How does a 28 year old man finance something like that? Speaking to the chartered accountant who was involved with that purchase would likely uncover any unusual transactions.

When he was seen gambling what was described as large amounts of money 2 days before his murder, still in his suit, going there straight from work. Was he laundering money through the bookmakers, rather than through the bank, which is why police found no unusual transactions at the bank?

Looking at the fact he could afford to take a job with a lower wage, gamble large amounts of money and still afford to run that property, you have to question where his finances were coming from.

Had the closure of the B&B buisness he had initially bought Lothian House for the purpose of, caused the problem? Rather than his decision to leave the bank?

The intent was always to kill Alistair imo, and the motive could be anything some one will eventuly guess right, but perhaps trying to find that 4x4 Mitsubishi seen the night before might be the way to go. My guess would be one of the men seen in it was named Paul.

I have sometimes wondered if the the envelope contained a scan picture and possible the envelope said Baby Paul? The police have said there was something other than Paul written on the envelope, only my guesses obviously, I don't think any of our musings are any more credible than the next but none of us know so we must therefore just put our ideas around
I believe that Alistair was always meant to be murdered and people are concentrating far to much on the envelope and why he would be allowed back in. This inturn is distracting them from trying to make sense of it and the more you read, the more confused you become. I know that's what happened to me for a while.

I do believe it was a murder for hire plot arranged by someone he had upset ( finances) possible an affair, and the person who arranged it either knew violent gang members, or had a violent friend.

When a murder for hire is arranged by a third party 9 times out of 10 you find that the person who is requesting the killing usually provides the weapon.

In order to give you some context. There was a murder of a off duty police officer called Nisha Patel- Nasri. Her husband had hired someone to kill her and had given the killer keys to his house to do so wheile he was out. The hired hit used a knife from their knife block killing her inside her house. 10 days later just like in this case, the knife was found down a drain a few streets away, just outside the search parameters.

The reason for dumping the weopan in this way is because they know that it will not be traced back to them, and they don't want to be walking around with it on their person after the murder. Especially when the police & paramedics are likely on their way. ( in this case very close by)

They then walk away usually in the direction of waiting vehicle In this case on the dimly lit links carpark with no CCTV where coincidently tracker dogs did follow a scent to ( Perhaps to the same 4x4 Mitshibishi seen the night before, and they disappear. ( likley to Inverness)

With that in mind and knowing that the small calibre weapon he had been provided with meant he needed to be close to his target in order to kill him, perhaps that's why he used the envelope. ( Alistair handing it back insured that closness.)

The man who knocked on the door with the envelope likely gave him a *advertiser censored*-and-bull-story about what was in it, ( hence his bewilderment) so when he went back inside and found it to be empty, and that it was not addressed to him, he obviously went out to check if the man was still there. (Matching what we the public know).

If we remember what Veronica said to Journalist interviewing her. His decision to go back and see if he was still there was based on what the killer had said! Now it makes more sense.

However by the time Alistair returned it was a different man standing there, not the guy who handed him the envelope. And that is who shot him.

Veronica only saw the back of him walking away, and let's say, in a bid to turn a profit the people who made the Blouson jacket and the Cap the man she saw was wearing, made more than one and the two people involved wore the same/simular outfits.

Perhaps the envelope had contained nothing, but initially contained the gun and Paul was who it was delivered to, had just reused that same envelope.

I have also read that in the early hours of Sunday morning neighbours reported seeing a 4x4 Mitsubishi parked up outside Alistair’s house, and the men inisde were acting suspiciously and after being disturbed, they drove off. That being the case perhaps that was the same vehicle waiting for the killer on the links carpark.

Maybe the way to solve this crime lies further back in Alistair’s finances before he moved to Nairn, and lies in how he financed Lothian House.

That was a 9 bedroom property, with 6 bathrooms and 3 reception rooms. How does a 28 year old man finance something like that? Speaking to the chartered accountant who was involved with that purchase would likely uncover any unusual transactions.

When he was seen gambling what was described as large amounts of money 2 days before his murder, still in his suit, going there straight from work. Was he laundering money through the bookmakers, rather than through the bank, which is why police found no unusual transactions at the bank?

Looking at the fact he could afford to take a job with a lower wage, gamble large amounts of money and still afford to run that property, you have to question where his finances were coming from.

Had the closure of the B&B buisness he had initially bought Lothian House for the purpose of, caused the problem? Rather than his decision to leave the bank?

The intent was always to kill Alistair imo, and the motive could be anything some one will eventuly guess right, but perhaps trying to find that 4x4 Mitsubishi seen the night before might be the way to go. My guess would be one of the men seen in it was named Paul.

The Envelope

The police are somewhat equivocal about the envelope - the principal investigator (Det Supt Gary Cunningham) says: "I need to know if there's any idea as to why this envelope may have contained nothing". He uses those words because he doesn't know whether there was anything in the envelope when it was handed to Alistair - only that it was empty when his wife saw it. They say that the envelope was 'open': there are two ways an envelope can be open - either the flap isn't stuck down or it has been stuck down and the top slit - they haven't said which. If the flap hadn't been stuck down it's likely that there was originally nothing in it and Alistair was expected to put something in. If it had been opened then that is less likely and something was already inside but was removed before his wife saw it. Also what the police won't say is whether there was anything else written on the envelope or even how the name had been written - typed, block caps etc.

Why did the killer hand Alistair an envelope and what was its purpose? The most plausible explanation is that Alistair was expected to put something into it - probably money - and hand it back to the man who was still at the door; that explains why he waited outside for several minutes for Alistair to return. When he did return the envelope was empty; so he was killed.

If it was supposed to be filled with cash, how much money could that be? The largest denomination in Scotland is a £50 note (the same as the rest of the UK) so around £5,000 or possibly slightly more would fit into such an envelope (the envelope has been described as a roughly a quarter of A4 in size, i.e. A6). It seems unlikely, however, that the Wilsons, if they're like most families, would have such a large sum just lying around in the house. Why would the killer expect them to be able to hand over so much money on demand? He (or an accomplice) would surely have warned Alistair in advance (probably by phone, I think) that he would be coming and be expecting the nominated sum to be handed over there and then. ("Paul wants his money - have it ready by Sunday"). Clearly, Alistair never received such a message which explains his bewilderment. So, if Alistair didn't get the message then probably another Alistair Wilson did (the 'correct' Alistair Wilson). If I'm right so far it looks like a simple case of mistaken identity.

It can be speculated that when the 'correct' Alistair Wilson heard about the murder he would surely have seen that he was in danger and also would have seen the two courses of action that were open to him - either contact the police (and possibly incriminate himself) or pay up when the knock on the door came - it looks as though he chose the latter.

What all this means is that the 'correct' Alistair Wilson would have known who he was dealing with and therefore who had ordered the hit. This knowledge alone would have placed him is some danger and so just paying off 'Paul' would not have put him in the clear.
I believe that Alistair was always meant to be murdered and people are concentrating far to much on the envelope and why he would be allowed back in. This inturn is distracting them from trying to make sense of it and the more you read, the more confused you become. I know that's what happened to me for a while.

In order to give you some context. There was a murder of a off duty police officer called Nisha Patel- Nasri. Her husband had hired someone to kill her and had given the killer keys to his house to do so wheile he was out. The hired hit used a knife from their knife block killing her inside her house. 10 days later just like in this case, the knife was found down a drain a few streets away, just outside the search parameters.

They then walk away usually in the direction of waiting vehicle In this case on the dimly lit links carpark with no CCTV where coincidently tracker dogs did follow a scent to ( Perhaps to the same 4x4 Mitshibishi seen the night before, and they disappear. ( likley to Inverness)

The man who knocked on the door with the envelope likely gave him a *advertiser censored*-and-bull-story about what was in it, ( hence his bewilderment) so when he went back inside and found it to be empty, and that it was not addressed to him, he obviously went out to check if the man was still there. (Matching what we the public know).

If we remember what Veronica said to Journalist interviewing her. His decision to go back and see if he was still there was based on what the killer had said! Now it makes more sense.

Veronica only saw the back of him walking away, and let's say, in a bid to turn a profit the people who made the Blouson jacket and the Cap the man she saw was wearing, made more than one and the two people involved wore the same/simular outfits.

Perhaps the envelope had contained nothing, but initially contained the gun and Paul was who it was delivered to, had just reused that same envelope.

I have also read that in the early hours of Sunday morning neighbours reported seeing a 4x4 Mitsubishi parked up outside Alistair’s house, and the men inisde were acting suspiciously and after being disturbed, they drove off. That being the case perhaps that was the same vehicle waiting for the killer on the links carpark.

Yes I agree Lothian House is a very substantial property to buy on a banking salary , in this link it refers to the "letter" I assume this may just be loose terminology for the envelope but still , also there's looks to be a wee step at Lothian house could this have skewed VW height description of the killer ?

Yes I agree Lothian House is a very substantial property to buy on a banking salary , in this link it refers to the "letter" I assume this may just be loose terminology for the envelope but still , also there's looks to be a wee step at Lothian house could this have skewed VW height description of the killer ?
I wouldn't of thought so because she was at the door inside, as was he was standing outside. If anything she'd of been taller.

I don't think there was any letter in the envelope at all. I believe it was always empty.

What link are you referring to ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90
Back