UK UK - Allan Bryant, 24, Fife, Scotland, 3 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quick question: if a family is put out of their house due to the police using some dangerous chemicals inside the home for testing, chemicals that require a commercial cleaning company in to do the clean-up, what chemicals could they have used and what were they testing for? Meth? Luminal/blood?

Family whose home was searched have started a FB group called: we are innocent.

Not allowed to ask questions, but they like to bash the missing man's family. It's very disturbing.

We can't talk about stuff on social media here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police investigating the disappearance of a Fife man have ended the search of a house in Glenrothes without making any fresh discoveries.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-40645510

_74920214_allanbryant2.jpg

If they didn't find anything there isn't much the police can do.

What interests me is the family complaining about being made to sleep in a car and a tent. I'm pretty sure of the police boot you out of your home whilst they're searching it the council are obliged to provide temporary accommodation so it's not correct that they were forced to sleep in a car or tent. Going to the papers and moaning about being made homeless is a bit strange. It's like they're playing the victims here. If my home was being searched I'd be utterly mortified not running to the press!

There seems to be some confusion around this mystery so I thought I'd put together a map of the area. I don't know, nor want to know, where on Barnton Place the Bryant family live so I've boxed in the approximate area of that road within the green zone. The red pin locates the precise location of the Styx Nightclub and the red line is a 'direct' approximation of Allan's possible route home. It ends in the centre of the green zone rather than the edge because it's an approximation. The blue line is a guess for a route based on living in the area for a few years.

As you can see there are plenty of places to conceal or dispose of a body in the area. There's a viaduct (unfortunately hidden behind the map's title) over the river Leven from which a body could be thrown and the Leven is swift enough there to carry it some distance. There's also disused flooded 'pens' off of the paper factory to the north which could possibly be used to those ends. The swath of trees across the north side of the picture is part of Riverside Park, where a body was found in 2016. The Boblingen Way, the sweeping footpath that leads south east from the viaduct, passes a scrapyard which could conceal pretty much anything. There's plenty of other wooded areas around where a body could remain undiscovered.

As an aside the Newbridge Tavern, Tanshall Primary School and the central tower blocks north of the red line have all been demolished between 2013 and 2015.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Allan Bryant route map.jpg
    Allan Bryant route map.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 213
Police divers called in as river is scoured in search for missing Allan Bryant - The Courier

"Divers conducted a thorough search of the body of water to the west of the former Tullis Russell papermill throughout the morning, where the river flows through the town’s Riverside Park."

I know this area. The river isn't deep enough or fast flowing enough through the park to hold any secrets for any length of time. That section is also popular with dog walkers so if Allan were there, he'd have been found. I feel like this is a police exercise in dotting i's and crossing t's.

Really poor how police handled the missing persons case - Lets hope they find Allan so his family can get some closure.

Someone on an earlier post asked where the family lived. According to The Courier, the family live in the Macedonia area of Glenrothes. I also read on one of the newspaper links posted on here (think it was the Scottish Sun) but not mentioned on any forum posts, that after the screams were heard, a man appeared soaked in blood threatening witnesses.

Allan has the sweetest family who actively look for him religiously. I truly hope they get answers for their boy; their dedication surmounts any family’s I’ve ever seen. ❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back