Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound crazy but I am reading all of these posts with a British (is that the correct word?) accent in my head.

I hope this little girl is safe somewhere. Her face is soooooo perfect and the idea that someone that she trusted could have harmed her makes it hurt my heart more.

This is going to sound crazy but I am reading all of these posts with a British (is that the correct word?) accent in my head.

I hope this little girl is safe somewhere. Her face is soooooo perfect and the idea that someone that she trusted could have harmed her makes it hurt my heart more.

Yes that is weird. I only do that with online contacts that I have actually met in real life :)

Have sat down properly for the first time today! Been at work since 7.30am (uk) finished late, then did tea, tomorrow's pack-up for work and shower and have now flopped into bed, and came online to see any updates on April. Absolutely beyond gutted that there is basically no new news since this time last night :(.

Where are you April?

I have been following along here but have had nothing of value to add except that I am heartbroken for little April and her family.

MB needed money. I have to wonder if he might have sold April.

Also, is the body of water there narrow enough that MB could have waded across it to a wooded area maybe carrying little April? He could have harmed her and waded across to hide her.

I really do not know what to think except that I wish MB would tell LE what he knows so this precious child could be brought home.

Prayers for little April and her family.

:please:

I have been following along here but have had nothing of value to add except that I am heartbroken for little April and her family.

MB needed money. I have to wonder if he might have sold April.

Also, is the body of water there narrow enough that MB could have waded across it to a wooded area maybe carrying little April? He could have harmed her and waded across to hide her.

I really do not know what to think except that I wish MB would tell LE what he knows so this precious child could be brought home.

Prayers for little April and her family.

:please:

Not the main body of water that they have been searching today. Too wide, too deep and too fast. It's in spate at the moment.

8.36pm
The search for April has tonight extended beyond her home town Machynlleth, on the fringes of Snowdonia national park in mid Wales, into an area described as a "hostile environment".

Involved are 100 mountain rescue experts, 100 police-trained search officers, 20 dog-handlers, two vessels to search the river, a team of kayakers, as well as the Dyfed Powys Police marine unit.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-april-jones-live-updates-1355313

Machynlleth, Powys, UK to Snowdonia National Park - Google Maps

finally got on , just wanted to say hi as ive been lurking reading the thread all day and yesterday . so disapointing she hasnt been brought home yet and im hating that they say they cant divulge what info they have been given by the guy in custody . they said they are working off information he gave them but then say they are searching 20 different locations . i dont understand that .

Are there any caves or caverns close to the town of Machynlleth?

I wonder if it is possible that this guy was camping out (since he had been evicted)...

Now that is clever and very plausible idea nurse! Would account for wet weather gear he was wearing too! I so hope they've searched all local camping sites!

The POI looks to be on something. If thats his mug shot... moo

This case makes it so hard to teach your kids stuff. I have brainwashed my kids to come to me if someone wants them to get in a car, even if is grandma. But when the time comes, would they remember.

I also feel he was checking out what could take place the previous days, if those days did happen, with chatting to her outside his vehicle.

I am sick, so I might be reading stuff wrong, for example I thought I read some child was found and then realized I didn't and lets just say that was quite a let down. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214