Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moments are flying past.....

Where is little April?

Wouldn't it be incredible if this one *did* turn out to be a Shannon Matthews type case, like the Tia Sharpe one was briefly suspected of being. Be lovely to see the little girl emerge alive and well at the end of this.

I have a strong feeling that if April is dead, her body will not be found. My husband works for Mountain Rescue and feels that if she were there, they would have found her by now, or items relevant. Maybe they have found some relevant items - we wouldn't know. I'm sorry for the lovely little child :(

I feel there is so much of Wales still unexplored.

Did anyone else relook at MBs photo after he was rearrested on suspicion of murder and see if they could see that coldness in his eyes, I did, but its all so subjective isnt it and influenced

I still think nothing has been unearthed in his past to cast suspicion on him

Do people intheir 40s suddenly become child abductors?

What we may think about him and what the police KNOW about him are bound to be very different. Just because the locals the press have spoken to have said little, doesn't mean there's nothing to say. Jmo

Yes I tend to agree, first impressions are normally the most accurate and I think this guys innocent and something very fishy is behind it and its a bunch of women, jmo

Seriously?? I think you're going to be shocked. And I think you're looking for something that really isn't there.

What do you find odd about it?

It has been reported many times that she got into the van willingly. Why would she say "they put her in a van." According to the report no one put her in a van, she got in. Then there is the "they took her away," could be just the difference in the states but wouldn't you say "she's been kidnapped." And why wouldn't you call the authorities first. I guess I don't know what I would do in that situation, probably call my dad first actually just because I always call him first for everything out of habbit, but I wouldn't call my daughters godmother. I don't want to speculate on that too much but my main problem is that she said "they put her in a van" which is very different than what has been reported....

EDT: "away" as in a destination

I feel there is so much of Wales still unexplored.

Yes I do get that!

When I said "if she were there, they would have found her by now", I meant the area they are searching in.

She may not even be in the country. Why leave her in Wales at all? In a vehicle, she could have been left 150 miles away or more in the time gap, assuming I am correct in that there is a large time gap in MB's known whereabouts.

What we may think about him and what the police KNOW about him are bound to be very different. Just because the locals the press have spoken to have said little, doesn't mean there's nothing to say. Jmo

I meant the journos can normally find stuff out, nothing to do with the locals

Seriously?? I think you're going to be shocked. And I think you're looking for something that really isn't there.

We shall seebut how are YOU so sure I am going to be shocked, do you have privy information?

I am just voicing a view, when Tabak was arrested for Jo Yeates murder I thought he was innocent, so yes, I could be 100% wrong

Tabak had a motive, I dont see how MB has one thats all

Yes I do get that!

When I said "if she were there, they would have found her by now", I meant the area they are searching in.

She may not even be in the country. Why leave her in Wales at all? In a vehicle, she could have been left 150 miles away or more in the time gap, assuming I am correct in that there is a large time gap in MB's known whereabouts.

Maybe, but in an unreliable vehicle I feel he may have made for bleak terrain, best explored with a 4x4, which Wales is abundant in. Could be why the gears were mashing next day. I guess the particles under the hood may tell them this. I once put my estate car in the garage after a weekend trip to Llanberis.

It has been reported many times that she got into the van willingly. Why would she say "they put her in a van." According to the report no one put her in a van, she got in. Then there is the "they took her away," could be just the difference in the states but wouldn't you say "she's been kidnapped." And why wouldn't you call the authorities first. I guess I don't know what I would do in that situation, probably call my dad first actually just because I always call him first for everything out of habbit, but I wouldn't call my daughters godmother. I don't want to speculate on that too much but my main problem is that she said "they put her in a van" which is very different than what has been reported....

Maybe she couldnt believe her daughter went in the van willingly.

I would call everyone that knew first, to find out where my child was, before calling the police. Especially those people who my child may have gone to.

Yes I do get that!

I agree in the area they've searched, is not what they have expected.

Yes I tend to agree, first impressions are normally the most accurate and I think this guys innocent and something very fishy is behind it and its a bunch of women, jmo

Intriguing! Are you considering that he may have been fitted up (to use the vernacular).

Maybe she couldnt believe her daughter went in the van willingly.

I would call everyone that knew first, to find out where my child was, before calling the police. Especially those people who my child may have gone to.

but she called to say what happened apparently not to find out what did

In the light of many so called abductions which actually werent its understandable to be cynical at times

I dont think the mother knows anything but I think people around her might, people in her family, jmo, just speculating, me like everyone here knows nothing

We always think we know how we might react in certain situations, but actually being in one is sometimes very different. I went to my father in laws home and found him deceased. Unexpected but later found to be a stroke.

The first person I called was my husband, his son, rather than emergency services. It was clear he was beyond reviving, but honestly, at that moment that wasn't a deciding factor. In fact until my husband said on the phone "Have you called 911?" it hadn't even entered my mind. In a crisis situation we sometimes lose the ability to think clearly and react in the "expected" fashion.

I cannot judge this mother for calling her godmother first. Obviously that is a person she is very close to and leans on. I can't judge her wording either (they put her in a van). First because who knows if that is her exact wording and secondly, in her situation I can see a jumbled choice of words happening. I can guarantee that I have NO IDEA of what I said to my husband, the 911 operator, or actually any conversation I had for the first few hours when I found my FIL. I only know what others have told me I said. My mind was absolutely NUMB. Her situation is even worse. So sad for them.

No one else find it odd that the mom called the godmother before the police and told her "They PUT her in a van. They TOOK her away." No one?

I don't find those words odd at all, but I am not from the UK. Just out of curiosity, which words would you prefer that she use? Not being snarky, but I can't think of any that would sound better, do you?

Maybe, but in an unreliable vehicle I feel he may have made for bleak terrain, best explored with a 4x4, which Wales is abundant in. Could be why the gears were mashing next day. I guess the particles under the hood may tell them this. I once put my estate car in the garage after a weekend trip to Llanberis.

That is a good point. Also I suppose, travelling in an urban area outside Wales, he would have been spotted on CCTV cameras. Within the wild areas, he may not have been.

Intriguing! Are you considering that he may have been fitted up (to use the vernacular).

This is exactly what I think as well as the thought crossed my mind he is being willingly the fall guy for someone else he wants to protect, cant make my mind up, but i would put my bet on the former, Im not comfortable with all these women related to him known to him being their ex wife girlfiriend related to april all being chummy on facebook, something stinks imo

Can anyone enlighten me on the following.

He was an Essex boy, what made him move to a small welsh speaking community miles away?

I understand he moved there in the late 80's, did he fight in the Falklands, hence a need to "get away" to a calmer place?

Is he one of those ex army survival nuts who brags about making tents out of bracken, coffee from dandelion roots, and frying earthworms because they taste a bit bacon-like?

After getting together with partner number one in the relatively small area, when they split, surely every female nearby would have known his shortfalls, and all the gossip, so how did he manage to live with at least 2 more, and have kids?

He was caught wearing a camouflage jacket - does he think he is an emotionless Rambo type? (especially as his most recent relationship has only just ended).

Jigzy seems to have some local goss, but unfortunately can't reveal all here.

PS. Whoops, the original Essex, now seems to be Surrey, and as for the MOD having no trace of him in the army - well, to put it politely, the MOD are a bit crap in the efficiency department at finding anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me