Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so well known man allegedly abducts child in front of a witness who very likely could easily identify him, then disposed of the body in broad daylight in front of two other witnesses who also know the man. Then walks down the side of the road to be picked up by police.
Because if he's the right guy, he's a brazen psychopath.

And if he is the right guy, and there was sexual assault involved, I'd like to know this:
Do his ex-girlfriends/wives with whom he has children have anything to say about inappropriate sexual behaviour on his part towards their children or their children's friends.
Is he a first time offender or can he be linked to unsolved crimes of a similar nature.

And if he is the right guy, and there was sexual assault involved, I'd like to know this:
Do his ex-girlfriends/wives with whom he has children have anything to say about inappropriate sexual behaviour on his part towards their children or their children's friends.
Is he a first time offender or can he be linked to unsolved crimes of a similar nature.

...and that is exactly what I think <modsnip>

LOL. You asked if this suspect fit a standard "profile". I looked it up based on that question. I can't help it if he fits or doesn't fit the profile. It is what it is. I already said I don't give a lot of faith to a "profile". It isn't me who is determined to make him guilty, it appears it is you who is determined he is innocent. All I did was match up what little we know to the list.

Personally, I have no investment in whether or not THIS person is guilty, as much as I am invested in them finding out who is guilty and that person being punished.

you posted something whichwas meant to make him look guilty or not guilty it seems u were on the guilty path

Does anyone else feel that if April was in the waters she would have been found by now?

If he was involved on sexual offences it would have come out by now ergo he wasnt

Does anyone else feel that if April was in the waters she would have been found by now?

I believe that if she was in the water she would have either been found already or may never be found, due to the river ending into the sea not far from this area. I pray she is found. Her family needs answers.

Hard to say. The area seems to be experiencing some very heavy rainfall, much heavier than normal. They say the river has been near flood stage and running very swiftly. Those aren't ideal conditions for finding anything.

No, my feeling is that the river has been so swollen lately as we've had so much rain, that anything not weighted down would have washed out to Cardigan Bay. Something weighted would remain, imo, but they seem to have been searching that stretch of river without sonar for days. Jmo, but if sonar has only been employed in the past 12 hours as I suspect then time has been wasted looking for floating stuff. Probably wrong but jmo.

If he was involved on sexual offences it would have come out by now ergo he wasnt

Not necessarily, the police would not release that information if they found it.

I am not going to write this off as the police having the wrong guy just because they haven't released what evidence they might have on him.

Or he has never been caught and/or reported before.Who knows.

hmm

one search of his computer will find that

As i said before people dont sudenly become paedos or child abductors there is no history of anything here

Bit early I think...I lied earlier on the young chap local to me. He was found after 18 days, travelling down river three miles. Horrid I know, but I thought it might add a perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13