Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what seems to be a good timeline here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19826174

but as many papers and websites are contradicting each other is hard to know which is the most accurate.
The police are unlikely to release that much info until a trial happens due to the rules in this country they are only gonna talk about what will help find April.

an hour before april went missing may have been the time of the parents evening , if he was on his way there and had a fault with his car why would he then leave and pick up a child to ride with him .

Maybe he didn't. We don't have any witness saying April got into his blue car that evening. Just one witness saying she got into a white or light grey van.

Bridger certainly was exhibiting bizarre behavior both before and after the abduction:

He was driving erratically through town at 6 pm, just prior to when April went missing:

“He was driving erratically through Bryn-y-Gog,” said the witness. “He nearly hit my mate at 6pm. I heard other people say he was driving up and down the road.”

Then he parks in front of a one way street, blocking traffic, before going into the Parent's Meeting at the school.

Next morning:

At 9.15am on Tuesday, Mr Bridger seemed “agitated” as he drove out of Ceinws, the hamlet where he lived, according to a motorist, David Richards. “I was turning into Ceinws off the main road and crossing the bridge,” he said. “He wanted to go out to the main road in his vehicle. He was flustered, he wanted to get going. He couldn’t wait for me to cross the bridge, he couldn’t get out of that road quick enough. He was very agitated. There was only him in the Land Rover that I could see.

“He was crashing the gears, making a hell of a noise. He went out to the junction, then stopped and there was an almighty bang. There was something wrong with the vehicle.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9588326/Bridger-at-Aprils-school-parents-evening.html

Seems he was having car problems. Those sort of things put people in a pissy mood. No reason to drive unsafely through town but I can imagine why could've been agitated and driving erratically and have nothing to do with kidnapping.

Being a sword and gun collector doesn't make someone a kidnapper/murderer either.

can someone check this for me . i think i read somewhere that the suspects car was seen on his drive at 9.20am

On the front page of tomorrows Mirror newspaper there is the headline "I saw a man with binbag by river
Appently two woman reported seeing a man putting a binbag (black bag) into the river the day after April disappeared.

On the front page of tomorrows Mirror newspaper there is the headline "I saw a man with binbag by river
Appently two woman reported seeing a man putting a binbag (black bag) into the river the day after April disappeared.

I have to wonder why they waited so long before reporting this?!

does anyone here know about the legal side of things ... the police keep saying they cant divulge stuff yet the mirror allegedly has a story straight from witnesses and a big story to boot . now those witnesses must have gone to the police first so if the police cant release information can they stop witnesses from speaking out about things that ( if true) are crucial to the case, do certain papers have exclusive rights to reports direct from the police ?

oh and its just being reported
who is behind this media or police?
well sorry if i think its a load of crap either way, the mirror is known for crap stories

does anyone here know about the legal side of things ... the police keep saying they cant divulge stuff yet the mirror allegedly has a story straight from witnesses and a big story to boot . now those witnesses must have gone to the police first so if the police cant release information can they stop witnesses from speaking out about things that ( if true) are crucial to the case, do certain papers have exclusive rights to reports direct from the police ?

the police have no sway over the media, an injunction can stop them but not the police

Hmmm to be honest i am not sure it will hold much substance, The Mirror newspaper is not the most reliable reference for "factual" information. Also as sad as it may be, some people will say things just to draw attention to themselves.
Obviously, this could be indeed true, and very relevant to Aprils disappearance, but i won't hold my breath. :fence:

can someone check this for me . i think i read somewhere that the suspects car was seen on his drive at 9.20am

It's in this article at 9:15 am.

At 9.15am on Tuesday, Mr Bridger seemed “agitated” as he drove out of Ceinws, the hamlet where he lived, according to a motorist, David Richards. “I was turning into Ceinws off the main road and crossing the bridge,” he said. “He wanted to go out to the main road in his vehicle. He was flustered, he wanted to get going. He couldn’t wait for me to cross the bridge, he couldn’t get out of that road quick enough. He was very agitated. There was only him in the Land Rover that I could see.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9588326/Bridger-at-Aprils-school-parents-evening.html

It's in this article at 9:15 am.

no i dont mean that one , i read somewhere else that his neighbour said the car wasnt on the drive before 8am but was back by 9.20am . i cant find the article now but i know someone here was good at the map thing i figured maybe it was possible to see if the two times and places could both be right .

found it

A pal has told police the Discovery was NOT parked on his driveway shortly before 8am Tuesday.
But by 9.20am the battered blue L-reg motor was spotted outside his remote cottage by another witness as cops desperately searched for April nearby.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ars-grow-for-the-sick-girl.html#ixzz28ND63O8v

Various news reports state the police have received over 2,500 tips. They're going through them, so expect new information and possible evidence to come to light as they do.

When a child disappears, police are inundated with tips and information. It takes time to sort through and verify all the information.

It could also be the case that the witnesses who saw a man by the river have gone to the media on their own, in addition to telling the police. We'll get more details.

With so many tips coming in, and with it being such a small community, it doesn't seem unusual for police to have zeroed in on a suspect. Had it been a stranger from outside the community, they likely would have stood out.

They both say the same thing, just using different wording. Family arrived home, adults went inside to make tea (dinner to us) while April stayed outside to play.

Sorry, but I disagree that they say the same thing

April Jones, her sister and their mother, Coral, arrive home from the girls' school, Coral goes into the house to make tea

Says April went to the school with her mother and sister

April’s parents, Coral and Paul, were reportedly still at the parents’ evening when April, who was playing outside on her bicycle, disappeared.

Implies that April didn't go to the parents evening (at the school)

Thanks to posters for the telegraph link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9588326/Bridger-at-Aprils-school-parents-evening.html

If April went missing whilst her parents were at the parents meeting...and Bridger was at the same meeting at the same time...that doesn't give him much time to have got back and taken April away in his vehicle. It was repoted previously that April was outside while mother was putting dinner on. Now it seems to suggest that, in fact, parents went to the PTA meeting and April stayed behind. Have got that right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0