Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what evidence has come tolight for him to be arrested for murder :(

Arrested on suspicion of murder. I'm not sure if there is any difference, but could it be a way of keeping him in custody longer, seeing as the time for detaining him was running out?

Still not charged, so I imagine this new status gives police longer to question him.

Does sound like they are still convinced it was him though.

Maybe he confessed?

All I know is, I'm sat here thinking about the things I would take great delight in doing to that man. For goodness sake keep a watch on him, we don't want him taking the easy way out.

martinbrunt‏@skymartinbrunt
#apriljones Mark Bridger's re-arrest does not affect his custody time. Police still have until 5pm today to question him.

And possibly get another 24 hours extention

Jon Clements‏@JonClementsITV
Police still have until 5pm today to charge or release Mr Bridger or get a final 24hr extension - new arrest doesn't re-set custody clock

Very sad news :(

eta if true, but they wouldnt have done this without something solid, its not sounding good

Arrested on suspicion of murder. I'm not sure if there is any difference, but could it be a way of keeping him in custody longer, seeing as the time for detaining him was running out?

Still not charged, so I imagine this new status gives police longer to question him.

Could be, but I dont think thats the case. To be arrested for murder they would have to have to have some pretty good evidence.

The time doesnt change they still have until 5pm.

Oh Martin Brunt is just saying the re arrest doesnt affect the time clock ? they still have to apply for the extra time and then they have to charge him, if they are going to, by 5pm or thereabouts on Saturday

Re-arrest doesn't get them more custody time

Anyone listening to sky. NO comment on finding aprils clothing in his house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The police was asked, instead of saying no, they replied with no comment.

I was just thinking the same. I watched how she insensitively told those poor women the news they did not know. Talk about saying it how it is!

and then to ask SOBBING searchers how does it make them feel? Kept the cameras in their faces and kept asking :( So insensitive.

Yes I know, uncomfortable is how I felt. That poor woman.

the lady in the yellow jacket is legend , she held it together and said she wouldnt give up hope till a body is found . good for her .

Yes, i am watching. Makes you wonder if that is the case. They seem to be searching the bins now.

Its seems strange they have had the landrover for a few days, but they arrested him after searching the house, I dont know, but I am getting a bad feeling about that.

eta if true, but they wouldnt have done this without something solid, its not sounding good

They slapped the same exact charge on to Chris Jefferies when the only evidence they had - I believe - was a pair of muddy boots.

We have to hope they have something on this guy, but all remains to be seen sadly.

Could be, but I dont think thats the case. To be arrested for murder they would have to have to have some pretty good evidence.

The time doesnt change they still have until 5pm.

Not always, remember chris jeffries, the landlord, he was arrested on suspicion of murder

ETA cross posted

Anyone listening to sky. NO comment on finding aprils clothing in his house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The police was asked, instead of saying no, they replied with no comment.

I think that's procedure though. I don't think they are allowed to answer vital questions like that, I think they'd have to release that kind of information themselves through a separate press conference.

I had to go away from the TV for a bit and ive come back to see hes been arrested for Aprils murder!,i really was hoping April would have been found alive somehow.
My thoughts go out to her family..

message from coral aprils mum
"i am not giving up hope and have not been told my daughter is dead yet please stay hopefull!"

They will say "no comment" to anything that would jeoprodise a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member