Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either police are taking their task of not talking a little too literally or else April's mom simply tuned out whatever it is they told the family. I wonder how she will manage if April is never found. I cant think of anything worse, really.

Either police are taking their task of not talking a little too literally or else April's mom simply tuned out whatever it is they told the family. I wonder how she will manage if April is never found. I cant think of anything worse, really.

the message i read and which was also quoted in the press was

April has still not been found I am not giving up hope that she will come home,so please please keep looking for my baby girl April she's our world the whole family are in bits as we don't know where she is.

– MESSAGE BY APRIL'S MOTHER CORAL ON FACEBOOK PAGE

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2012-10-07/march-through-streets-of-machynlleth-for-april/

i have heard come home used about people who are considered to have died , like coming home to be buried .

I thought we'd been asked to give up discussing what April's mother believes?

Has anyone read/heard about whether the grounds and interior of the Plas Llwyngwern Hotel/Guest House were searched? I recall journalists reporting from the roadside saying MB was an odd-jobs man there. I've just read that the hotel is currently closed for renovation.
I also took a virtual 'drive' from there to MB's newly rented house. I've only been as far as CAT on that side of the valley previously. I really don't know where search teams could think to start - what a daunting task, searching that area.

I thought we'd been asked to give up discussing what April's mother believes?

sorry not discussing it just trying to see where it was written that she said she was still alive . because i never saw it .

Has anyone read/heard about whether the grounds and interior of the Plas Llwyngwern Hotel/Guest House were searched? I recall journalists reporting from the roadside saying MB was an odd-jobs man there. I've just read that the hotel is currently closed for renovation.
I also took a virtual 'drive' from there to MB's newly rented house. I've only been as far as CAT on that side of the valley previously. I really don't know where search teams could think to start - what a daunting task, searching that area.
Officers were also searching a guesthouse half a mile away where Bridger had been working recently as a labourer and odd-job man.

The Plas Llwyngwern hotel — surrounded by four acres of grounds — is being renovated and is closed to the public.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...no-April-as-fears-grow-for-the-sick-girl.html

Not sure to what extent they might have searched here though.

Oh interesting! No I don't think they have said publicly whether this is the case. You know, it might not hurt to contact them and suggest it. It's better to say something they have thought of 100 times over than not say something and they never think of it at all.

ETA: Ok I just read wgfodot's post above, so they did look there already.

Not much detail

15.20 The Plas Llwyngern hotel, where Mark Bridger had been working as an odd-job man, is being searched. It is currently being renovated and is closed to the public.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ones-missing-five-year-old-in-Wales-live.html

They also searched a derelict property - not sure exactly where that was. Photo attached

Attachments

• article-2213802-15659026000005DC-659_634x432.jpg
    article-2213802-15659026000005DC-659_634x432.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 23
sorry not discussing it just trying to see where it was written that she said she was still alive . because i never saw it .

I understand your bewilderment; you were just asking an innocent question. Discussion is one thing, but not listening & repeatedly enforcing an opinion upon others is just . . . bullying. (not the first time this has happened on a blog) People get carried away.

Enough said, let's move on.

The article in the DM quotes different people; the pastor saying she has gone to Jesus, the mayor saying we hope she is still alive and that the pink ribbons represent the hope of finding her alive, despite the fact that the searchers are clearly looking for a body. So obviously there are differing feelings. I am sure the worst will sink in eventually, time is required to absorb such a loss. But for her mom's sake, I just hope she is found soon, if at all possible.

I should have included a link with my post. Sorry.

Her mother is obviously clinging on to the hope that April is still alive, and who can blame her for that? I can't imagine any parent accepting the death of a child when no body is ever found.

This is just such a tragic, tragic story.

That is sadly very true, females have a far better vocabulary than men, argue and negotiate better: when the man feels defeat in the war of words, he goes back to basic grunt and strength/brute force.

Not all men. Mine walks away from confrontation if I'm having a to do over the hoover not put away or something silly like that. I did, however live with one, very keen with his fists many many moons ago and it does not mean they are child abusers. I wish they would stop "labelling". it makes for too many victims, who attract more no hopers through their life. You have to break the chains that bound you and cut the cycle. Typical Guardian attitude.

Not all men. Mine walks away from confrontation if I'm having a to do over the hoover not put away or something silly like that.

Lol! I wish mine would sometimes leave the hoover not put away! He never touches any housework :)

When 15-yr old Sierra Lamar's suspect was charged with her murder several months ago, the teachers at her school encouraged the students to believe she was still alive. Personally I don't think that is a very healthy thing to do, but just my opinion.

I don't know what should be told to 5-year olds, though. But I hope they are not being told she will be found safe any day now. :(

The trouble is, April is so tiny, it would be easy to hide her...but that doesn't stop me saying "why haven't they found her yet"?

:please:

I hope today is the day and she is brought home, although I feel so badly for those searching for her, knowing what horror they expect to find.

For the dedicated sleuthers here - April's mother's desperation is absolutely heartbreaking to witness. She is clearly grasping for any straw of hope she can. Sleuthers, take note - this is how an innocent mother behaves when her baby is missing. You cannot fake this grief and agony. It is instinctive. She would literally give her own life to have her baby back. It is painful to watch, but from a sleuthing/investigative pov, also a massive red flag when we DON'T see this sort of desperate bargaining denial in a grieving mum. We can all think of the cases where we don't see it, and suspicion lingers, for good reason.

This poor woman is in hell. Please let today be the day.

:rose:
for April

I'm in the uk and I don't even know the answer to this one...

Say I was chosen to be on the jury of this trial,I know for a certain fact I could not go in there with an open mind in the respect that he didn't do it...what happens then?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Having served as a juror on the week of my 18th birthday, some time ago now :D regardless of how you feel, you are obligated to serve. The only get out clause is if you personally know the defendant.

I don't know what should be told to 5-year olds, though. :(

I believe there will be a team that will readily available to the school on how to deal with it, I know there was when a friend's pupil committed suicide, but he was 13.

However, this is not the same as a pupil dying from an illness and having to have it explained, as a lot of her fellow classmates will have heard all the local tittle tattle over the past few days. They may not have understood everything, and possibly could be feeling very scared, so maybe the sooner they have it relayed to them, and get assurances by trained people the better.

I would be able to go in with an open mind.

I don't trust the police much.

BBC News: How is a jury selected?
"It is important that the selection is random and that there is no criteria or category for selection. There may be issues that cause people to be inappropriate choices for the jury panel."

Mr Lodder, a barrister of 26 years, says every one of the jurors selected at random is accepted for the panel unless the barristers or judge feel they cannot approach the subject impartially.
the rest at the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members