Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incinerator you mean? The only one I can think of nearby would be the one at Bronglais Hospital in Aberystwyth. Other than that, do abbatoirs have any? There's one at Llanidloes, which he worked at, and one farther than the Ceredigion coast somewhere south of Aberystwyth. There isn't really any heavy industry in the area that would have anything remotely like a furnace or incinerator.
Do child abductors burn their victims? I've never seen any record of such a case, but I can well imagine someone roped into helping to destroy evidence might do it. Is MB covering for someone else?

Do child abductors burn their victims? I've never seen any record of such a case, but I can well imagine someone roped into helping to destroy evidence might do it. Is MB covering for someone else?

Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman's bodies were burned before being dumped.

Incinerator you mean? The only one I can think of nearby would be the one at Bronglais Hospital in Aberystwyth. Other than that, do abbatoirs have any? There's one at Llanidloes, which he worked at, and one farther than the Ceredigion coast somewhere south of Aberystwyth. There isn't really any heavy industry in the area that would have anything remotely like a furnace or incinerator.

Many Ceramicists/Potters in the area. Kilns

When I googled it and clicked on the cached image it was the pool pic, but when it went over to facebook proper it popped up as the gun pic.

His FB page DID have a pool pic as his profile pic, I searched fb as soon as they gave out the name and it was him shirtless in front of a pool, he looked a bit younger in it than the pic LE showed.

Some abatoirs have incinerators, but I don't know about the one MB worked at.

The abattoir at Dolwen, Llanidloes where MB allegedly worked has good security, imo. CCTV would have captured any vsitors.

Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman's bodies were burned before being dumped.

Didn't he try to burn them after dumping and not before?? Unsuccessfully though because it takes a tremendous heat to completely incinerate a body.

Steam train?

He'd be spotted trying to do that. The steam railways in the region are all narrow gauge, thus with small grates. The cleaner whose job it is to prep the loco in the morning would definitely notice something as large as a body in the firebox, even a child's one, or even parts of a body. Plus the stench of its combustion would soon raise alarm on the footplate.

His FB page DID have a pool pic as his profile pic, I searched fb as soon as they gave out the name and it was him shirtless in front of a pool, he looked a bit younger in it than the pic LE showed.
So you claim you saw MB's FB profile with the pool pic before Oct 9th when a so called 'fake' FB page was set up with the same pool pic?

Didn't he try to burn them after dumping and not before?? Unsuccessfully though because it takes a tremendous heat to completely incinerate a body.

Thinking about it I think he burnt the girls where he actually dumped them :0( he burnt their clothes seperately I think, although I can't remember all the details.

Many Ceramicists/Potters in the area. Kilns

I doubt any potter/ceramicist would allow access to their kiln for that kind of purpose. It's not a matter of just firing up a kiln. That would take a bit of forethought (not sure that's an English word sorry).

Soham murders (Wiki)
The girls' bodies were found in a ditch near the perimeter fence of RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk, about six miles from Soham, on 17 August 2002. Twelve hours later, their clothing was discovered in the grounds of Soham Village College and Huntley was arrested. The girls had been missing for 13 days when their bodies were found, with police stating that both corpses were "severely decomposed and partially skeletonised". Huntley had set them alight in a bid to destroy forensic evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968