Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #7 *M. Bridger guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, just like Huntley, this man is a sick, pathological liar whose story is beyond believable. My heart goes out to the parents who have to sit there and listen to his pathetic storytelling. How can he live with himself?

Some familiar faces here :) I'm following Travis's trial but just read a news article about Mark. What a sick man. Can we bring in the death penalty over here please?

@stevenmorris20:

#markbridger allegedly told police: I wouldn't have dumped her. She's a human being. I wouldn't have done that. #apriljones

Pros says expert can't eliminate poss of "low level contribution" of April's DNA in material found on Bridger's trousers when arrested.

Pros says none of April's blood found in #markbridger car. But alleges blood found at his home - pros suggests she was not harmed in car.

#markbridger jury being shown pics of the knives recovered from the defendant's home. #apriljones

The fact that he came up with an excuse for why April's DNA may be found on his penis, makes me want to heave. I really couldn't be on this jury!

I agree, that just screams he knows what he did to her and with her body.

Im utterly disgusted by him

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Some familiar faces here :) I'm following Travis's trial but just read a news article about Mark. What a sick man. Can we bring in the death penalty over here please?

Hello fellow team traviser :seeya:

I think we need the DP back over here, the only comfort in knowing he would be in prison is that other inmates do not take kindly to pedophiles or child murderers

@stevenmorris20:

#markbridger allegedly told police: I wouldn't have dumped her. She's a human being. I wouldn't have done that. #apriljones

Appalling, there are no words, really

Hello fellow team traviser :seeya:

I think we need the DP back over here, the only comfort in knowing he would be in prison is that other inmates do not take kindly to pedophiles or child murderers

:seeya::seeya: BBM. Good point. I wish nothing but the worst for him.

:seeya::seeya: BBM. Good point. I wish nothing but the worst for him.

Oh yes that feeling is mutual, as much as I do not like and despise ms arias I dont think she would rape or kill a child, but hey ho there is two special places reserved in he!! For them both

His defense is terrible, even worse than Ian Huntley's.

His defense is terrible, even worse than Ian Huntley's.

He said they were having a bath or something if I remember correctly and he drowned them?
Bith sick human beings and the evidence of burnt bone in his house is eerily similar to iain Huntley burning Jessica and hollys bodies . Probably why he was looking up that case

@stevenmorris20:

#markbridger jury sees magnified images of what are said to be skull bone fragments - allegedly from human juvenile. Recovered from stove.

[So it doesn't sound like it was a sizeable piece... I hope it's good enough for the jury. :(]

@evansma:

On arrest Bridger said: "It was an accident I crushed her with my car, I do not know where she is." #AprilJones

Bridger: "I just wish I knew what I did with her where I put her." #AprilJones

Bridger on arrest: "I need to say sorry to her family I cannot believe I did not just call an ambulance or the police." #AprilJones

Didn't know he had a dog. I hope someone is looking after it.

Photograph of wood burning stove, with two arrows showing locations of blood. "DNA profile matching April Jones."

sky news tweets

Images of bloodstains found on the underside of the living room carpet have also been shown to the jury.

These stains are also said to be a "one in one billion" match with April's DNA.

live updates

He said they were having a bath or something if I remember correctly and he drowned them?
Bith sick human beings and the evidence of burnt bone in his house is eerily similar to iain Huntley burning Jessica and hollys bodies . Probably why he was looking up that case

Probably, but it was a bit stupid of him to take that case as his inspiration when Ian Huntley was caught and convicted. I spose we can count ourselves lucky that people like this are stupid, if they weren't they'd be even more dangerous.

@JerryLawton:

Blood that could be #apriljones found on Bridger's vest & top on his arrest - her DNA on crotch of his tracksuit bottoms

Cops found no evidence Bridger's LRover had been in accident - none of #apriljones blood found inside - did not come to harm there, say pros

"Definite" evidence #apriljones came to harm in Bridger's house - blood and bone fragments, say pros

#apriljones blood found on Bridger's wood burner, the hearth, living room carpet and floor and her DNA found on his sofa

[Trial adjourned for lunch, due back around 2PM]

Cops found no evidence Bridger's LRover had been in accident

Well, that answers one question. The photo of the Land Rover that was published way back showed part of the front covered up, and I wondered then if that was to hide damage from a collision. Then I wondered if he had deliberately driven into something to back up his story of an accident. But apparently not.

I would have no problem...in fact my mind would have already been made up. Discusting human being imo:burn:

Oh my mind is made up too. But I feel like I couldn't sit there and listen to all these vile details and keep my cool with him sitting so nearby. But if April's parents can face it then I should be able to. I feel so much for them having to hear all this.

Oh my mind is made up too. But I feel like I couldn't sit there and listen to all these vile details and keep my cool with him sitting so nearby. But if April's parents can face it then I should be able to. I feel so much for them having to hear all this.

I agree that would be tough. But from what i am hearing today evidence wise, I would be proud to be one of the jurors who send him down

I missed this Tweet from @PaulBentley: "Mark Bridger 'approached girls aged 8 & 10 for a sleepover at his hours before abducting April Jones' "

Sounds like he was so desperate he'd have tried anything by that point. :banghead:

Blood under the carpet!This is looking very bad.More blood in the house than suggested yesterday and none in the car. I wonder how the defence is going to rebutt all that. His story is all over the place. Words fail ~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills