Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #7 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Every time I see her parents my heart absolutely breaks.

To me its clear that he didnt run over her but who knows what the jury will believe.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I think they will smell the BS. Especially once they hear more evidence about his child *advertiser censored*/interest in child murders/interest in local young girls. Plus the clean-up operation at his house...

There really are no words. It makes me even more sick that he is playing the "I can't remember" card, and that poor girl's parents have not known where their little girl's body has been for all these months. Sick sick individual. I'm normally an 'innocent until proven guilty' kind of person, but MB is on a whole different level.

I think they will smell the BS. Especially once they hear more evidence about his child *advertiser censored*/interest in child murders/interest in local young girls. Plus the clean-up operation at his house...

There really are no words. It makes me even more sick that he is playing the "I can't remember" card, and that poor girl's parents have not known where their little girl's body has been for all these months. Sick sick individual. I'm normally an 'innocent until proven guilty' kind of person, but MB is on a whole different level.

He reminds me of ian Huntley just with the total sickness of the situation. He also burned poor jessica and hollys bodies.

I just hope our justice system pulls through for once

Steven Morris Tweets

Pros tells jury experts say bone fragments could be from human juvenile. Butcher's boning knife also found at his home, court told.

Jury in Mark Bridger trial hears he had images of April and other local girls on his computer.

Mark Bridger jury is told he viewed cartoon images of restrained girl being raped on the day April was allegedly abducted

What an absolute peach...... :headbang:

If his defense against this is "I don't remember", he is definitely getting convicted. :jail:

If his defense against this is "I don't remember", he is definitely getting convicted. :jail:

Thats always my logic. Maybe if he had confessed and told them where she is, and why he done it maybe the jury would be open to a different sentence. Sometimes I wish we still had the DP over here some people deserve nothing less

Thats always my logic. Maybe if he had confessed and told them where she is, and why he done it maybe the jury would be open to a different sentence. Sometimes I wish we still had the DP over here some people deserve nothing less

Juries don't sentence people, and anyway if he'd confessed there wouldn't be any jury trial in the first place. I suppose he feels its worth trying to minimize his guilt given that the sentence for murder is a mandatory life sentence regardless of whether or not he confesses.

Im listening just now, hes said he ran over April and was going to take her for medical help but didnt and instead drove around the village with April either dead or dying in the back of his Landrover.
Aprils blood found in his bedroom and hallway, also a burnt boning knife and a fragment of burnt bone also found that prosecution expert will testify that the bone may have come from an adolescent skull.

He doesnt remember what happened because of Drink, adrenalin and pure panick.
Im just typing as i heard it so i dont forget anything.

How awful for April's family having to sit through these details.

He can remember exactly what happened, he can remember running her over and other details( because that was an accident and not so bad), hes choosing not to remember the disposal part because its so disgusting he just doesnt want to have to repeat it( he wont admit to the sexual assault either). Get him pissed in the interview room and hell sing like a bird.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/apr/30/april-jones-murder-sexually-motivated-court

"police found traces of April's blood in the living room, hall and bathroom of his home, it was claimed. There was a "concentration" of her blood in front of a wood burner in the living room under a carpet and on the hearth. There were a number of knives around the burner including a burnt boning knife"

I wondered when they discovered this, they searched for her body for so long. I wonder if they continued to search after her blood was discovered at the accused home and juvinile bone fragments.

The court heard Mr Bridger's computer contained images of child sex abuse as well as photographs of local children. His computer records also showed he had an interest in child murder cases.

Search terms Mr Bridger used on his computer included "naked young five year old girls" and "nudism five-year-old".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22353735

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/apr/30/april-jones-murder-sexually-motivated-court

"police found traces of April's blood in the living room, hall and bathroom of his home, it was claimed. There was a "concentration" of her blood in front of a wood burner in the living room under a carpet and on the hearth. There were a number of knives around the burner including a burnt boning knife"

I wondered when they discovered this, they searched for her body for so long. I wonder if they continued to search after her blood was discovered at the accused home and juvinile bone fragments.

My guess is they found this very early on. As they arrested him and charged him with murder so quickly, there must have been some compelling evidence. What I don't understand is why they searched for April for so long before concluding that she was dead: the two things don't seem to fit.

Early days though - there is much more to be heard.

my stomach just turned reading this. that poor girl :(

For me, I'm of the conclusion he used his butcher's knife, dismembered and burnt her away. Not away enough to destroy all evidence. Inconceivable? Sadly not. :(

On the night April was abducted she had been swimming in Machynlleth leisure centre before going out to play on her "beloved bike", Ms Evans said.

The prosecution solicitor then told the jury that Bridger had told police "someone has completely fabricated" the version of events of April's best friend - who claims to have seen April getting into Bridger's car.

He also told officers he was more than 6ft tall and "very strong", Ms Evans said.

She added Bridger had spent a lot of time outdoors practicing "survival and bushcraft" exercises.

3.05pm

The jury have just heard how Bridger claimed to have had a successful military career.

"The defendant told people that he had had a career in the armed services, including in the SAS. He said he excelled during his military service."

Yet she added military records have been checked however and show Bridger's claim was a "lie and a fantasy".

Instead, Ms Evans said, worked in a nearby abattoir from 2009 until late*2012. By October last year the court heard Bridger had been working as a labourer renovating a hotel in his home village of Ceinws.

Bridger, the court has heard, claimed in interview that he had "crushed" April with*his car before getting out and lifting her into the vehicle thought the driver's side of the left hand drive vehicle.

Yet, Ms Evans said, April's best friend claims she saw April climb into the car.

"As she got into the car she was happy, she wasn't crying, she was smiling and then the vehicle was driven away."

A recording of the 999 call made by April Jones' mother Coral in the moments after she realised her daughter had been abducted is being*played to the court.

In it, a distressed Mrs Jones can be clearly heard struggling to breath saying "my five-year-old daughter has been kidnapped".

The majority of the information given to the police call handler was provided by a friend of Mrs Jones, Val Jones.

She is heard being passed the phone before describing what April was wearing at the time of her disappearance - a white shirt, black trousers and purple coat.

The jury was told following the call, which was made at 7.29pm, a local police officer arrived on the scene at 7.37pm.

PC Fiona Evans took a detailed account from April's friend who witnessed her disappearance.

In the account, the friend said she and April*were playing on their bikes on the estate.

The court heard the friend saw April get into the driver's side of the door of a vehicle which was "small at the front and big at the back".

The friend also told PC Evans: "I didn't say anything, I just watched. I thought she'd come back".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214