GUILTY UK - Arthur Labinjo Hughes, 6, killed, dad & friend arrested, June 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do think he was once upon a time not just a monster to him. Not “dad of the year” by any means, but certainly not the demon he became

I think lockdown has a lot to answer for. Alienating ppl from supports :(

I hope we never do that to our kids again.

Did you see that TH apparently banged his head in his cell repeatedly When he heard of Arthur’s death . I read that yesterday. Too little love, too late

I read TH father had Argument with him about his treatment of Arthur in December 19. Make no mistake this guy is a complete wrong un.

What I really dont understand is why TH's family asked strangers for money for the funeral?
Are they that poor?
I have never heard of such situation in my country.

My mind boggles!

They are far from poor imo. I’ve seen the street they live on (Stroud Rd) I think the pic of Arthur in the pool is that back garden. That is where his parents will live and in that area you’re talking big money. The fact they had an annexe tells you they’re well to do. I might be wrong though.

They are far from poor imo. I’ve seen the street they live on (Stroud Rd) I think the pic of Arthur in the pool is that back garden. That is where his parents will live and in that area you’re talking big money. The fact they had an annexe tells you they’re well to do. I might be wrong though.
Well, I don't know about the UK, but in Poland we get "funeral allowance" from the government and it is enough money for modest funeral costs.
If needed, the whole family collects funds, never strangers.

Reading all of it again makes me physically ill. Imagine for a second that none of this needed to happen.

he could’ve been sent to his grans house weeks ago , Getting three meals and snacks. Wrapped in love every second, Conversations with his uncles who by all accounts were more loving than his father ever was. He would watch tv football Peppa pig paw patrol WHATEVER he desired. Slept on a comfy bed. He called names like darling sweetheart instead of how he was referred to

then to have none of that given to him due to sheer spite …. That is what’s gut wrenching.

that there was a wonderful alternate life so close for this little prince

I am finding that hard to deal with.

So true this is what I’m sat here thinking. My little boy is the same age he adores me and I adore him. Whether they egged each other on or he was manipulated it doesn’t matter they can’t be on the streets again. When he does get out surely we won’t have to fund a new identity
The only person that i have seen chating on it is Daniel Hughes. Seems like a lovely guy i just private messaged you the name of the group if you wanted to join. Its a lovely group of like minded people who are all so upset for Arthur

The only person that i have seen chating on it is Daniel Hughes. Seems like a lovely guy i just private messaged you the name of the group if you wanted to join. Its a lovely group of like minded people who are all so upset for Arthur
I just hope the Jury don't fall for the "poor me" story TH put out.

He knew in his first police interview he had been copped and admitted to everything. Only when he found out ET committed the actual assault then he saw a way out.

I was disappointed in his brother and I feel it could really sway the jury especially they way Arthur would shout out for him to rescue him.

I know families often find ways to justify things after events like these. But to call him a good dad that was just caught up by a woman and it was Arthur and TH against the world is just not true in any logical sense.

He was a frustrated man-boy who lived in his parents garage. He took full custody of Arthur and had abused, tortured and killed him within a year.

There is no doubt in my mind that there was alot of abuse going on in that annexe way before they left for ET house and the family knew it albeit not the full extent. Thats why they had a big bust up at Christmas.

TH was the main abuser. He may have done it to please ET but it was clear he was setting the rules and dishing out the punishment.

To pretend TH was a victim of any sort is really a disservice to Arthur's memory.

Please tell me TH family aren’t protecting him or making excuses for him?

Please tell me TH family aren’t protecting him or making excuses for him?
Maybe not defending him "per se", but they seem to be in denial.
It is too much for them to realize that one of their own is a monster.
People usually lie to themselves when the truth is too painful.

Like an ostrich that buries its head in the sand.

I don’t think the hairdresser and her boyfriend should be attacked.

Regarding the funeral fund, it was originally set up to get Arthur a commemorative brick at BCFC. Then the extra funds would go the funeral. I think the family were in contact after it had been set up. Ie they didn’t ask for it. The Halcrows will also be having a service, maybe they need the funds.

I have no idea what this "commemorative brick" means.

The only memorial I read about are the 6 trees planted somewhere by local people, not a family.
I read that DH, brother, said they gave money from the fund to Olivia's family for funeral.

Last edited:
Ms Hughes: "I have also listened to barbed comments by a witness that the death of Arthur did not affect him, which is sickening and abhorrent. It is clear from Miss Tustin’s evidence we, as a family will not have a definite answer or explanation of how Arthur died, yet another burden we will shoulder for our lifetime.

"It is also clear from the evidence that I have heard that Arthur was failed by the very authorities that we, as a society, are led to believe are there to ensure the safety of everyone. As a mother and grandmother it is with a profound despondency that I have failed in my sole purpose to keep my loved ones safe and ensure their life is filled with only joy, happiness and contentment.

"This, woefully, is no longer the case for any of us and it is with a heavy heart that we have all realised this will never ever be the case again.

"Finally, we as a family, are emphatic that Arthur would be alive today, a happy, contented, thriving, seven-year-old with the opportunity to reach his full potential during his lifetime, if Tom had not met Emma Tustin.

"We believe this now and for evermore.

which witness said the death wouldn’t affect him?

Emma Tustin will be treated better in prison than Arthur was alive, she will have a warm bed with a mattress, 3 meals a day, which Arthur never had.

And probably end up in a place away from others in a special wing or something due to people obviously wanting to hurt her.

She will be straight on the numbers wing. In with a load of other beasts & will get straight into the manipulative society that exists in there.

Can somebody explain to me in simple words why to bother give 21 year sentence when, in reality, the monster will leave prison after only 14???

Let's just be honest and say:
The sentence is 14 years.

so when they get out they are on licence for 7 years. They even look in the wrong direction and they’re back in jail serving the rest of the sentence

Tustins on licence for life. Hughes would be from time released until end of sentence.

She won’t get out, he will & it won’t be forgotten what he’s done. He’s safer in jail than he is out here & that is now or in 14 years time. People won’t forget this crime, it’s touched too many of us. I’m glad I’ve read this thread, I’ve been really struggling to eat, sleep & I can see a lot of fellow empaths on here. That boy was so strong how he came from such a wimp as that excuse for a father I will never know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back