GUILTY UK - Arthur Labinjo Hughes, 6, killed, dad & friend arrested, June 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re this proposal by Tory MP I sent the link of above:

I think it is an example of going from one extreme (14 year factual sentence of TH) to another (death penalty).

Parole reduction is too much - 7 years!
This is a person who cant be reformed (is evil and sadistic to the core).
Parole is for inmates that might have a chance to return to society.
Murderers or those encouraging murder lost this chance. They should spend the whole life separated from society.
MOO

She

She should get the same in prison. Why not?
I really hope she's followed 24 hours a day. I don't want her to get any opportunity to kill herself, which she will given the chance. I hope she has a very long life served in prison hated and despised till the end. I know that sounds vindictive but her extreme cruelty and totally lack of remorse has really got to me and I really think she deserves all she gets

Arthur’s murder seems to be being utilised by certain politicians for publicity and clout, and potentially to distract from unpopular or damaging policies. (Notably cuts to the funding of social services, and lockdown).

It’s being politicised and I think it’s wrong. I agree with some of what these politicians are espousing, but it seems to me like they’re loudly proclaiming very popular ideals for easy acclaim while having zero intention of ever implementing them.

The politicians really need to stop. Arthur should not be used to gain clout.

Also, no way are we going to bring the death penalty back. It seems some really do want to drag us back to the Middle Ages.

Yes, did Daniel Hughes not say outright in a recent fb post that only the Hughes called the police and social services.
I had wrongly assumed the grandmother that's not been off the telly of late, is from the Hughes side.
Better not to get involved into this war of families.
Someone should say:
Silence over this coffin!

Last edited:
Yes, did Daniel Hughes not say outright in a recent fb post that only the Hughes called the police and social services.
I had wrongly assumed the grandmother that's not been off the telly of late, is from the Hughes side.
He did.
I think sadly, there’s a lot of fighting and point scoring going on between the two sides.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/uk-arthur-labinjo-hughes-6-killed-dad-friend-arrested-june-2020-2.602420/#post-17297580 said:
He did.
Not much is too much for me. Average bloke in mid 40s. But God in heaven. This poor boy. I have a 7 year old son. I never cry but cant stop. Its the mental agony the lad must have gone through. The sadness and loneliness he felt. Just wanting someone to hold him and feed him. Sorry just need to get it out. They will get their punishment. God look after this boy.
Lenient sentences.

I
The interview with Arthur’s Grandmother (His birth Mother’s Mum) on Good Morning Britain this morning was very distressing. It is clear she loved him and cared for him very much and I wish she could have looked after him. She reported the bruising he had and the police and child protective services failed him.
The same police who had an illegal party going on under their very noses at No 10 and didn't do their jobs. they might as well be on strike for all the use they are. Lazy, blind, corrupt.

I find it absolutely shocking and horrifying that a sadistic sperm donor who is involved in the torture and murder of his own child has the legal right to give permission for him to have a funeral and be buried.
Sorry, what's the relevance of him being a sperm donor?

I'm sure he was given full legal custody when his wife went to gaol. There would need to be a court case to remove his custody . Apparently custody continues even after the child has died. He would have been Arthur's next of kin. MOO

Can anyone tell me whether ET and AH paid for their own defense lawyers? Or are lawyers automatically assigned by the state? Just wondering.

I'm sure he was given full legal custody when his wife went to gaol. There would need to be a court case to remove his custody . Apparently custody continues even after the child has died. He would have been Arthur's next of kin. MOO
Both TH and OLH would have been Arthur’s NoK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20
Back