Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM:

His family said on the fb page they had a ' positive meeting ' with Police. I take that to mean police were not giving up the search and see no reason to assume the worst. I don't know
how else to interpret a 'positive ' meeting. Anyone ?

I would guess this means they feel like the police are taking Baljeev's case seriously and have pledged to do the best they can to find him...

7 weeks today, 7 weeks and we are none the wiser than the day he went missing :( We talked to him on a daily basis, often all day for almost 4 years, and now he's just not there. We talked during Liverpool games, and now he's not there, the match is about to kick off now, and he's not there. Nino, BJ, you aren't there! I feel like part of me is missing :(

I miss you, I miss how I could tell you anything, how we would laugh. BJ is the master wind up merchant, SCHMAE is right about skype, I've read through all our convos and oh boy did we have some lol's.

Well, it's match time, I hope where ever you are nino you are watching, safe and warm and I hope you know I think about you every single day, and I'm waiting, waiting for the day you come home and life can return to normal again.

Baljeev, I hope you can read this to know that you are loved and cared for! That you have support and friends you can talk to. I want to respect your privacy if you have disappeared voluntarily, just please let your friends (especially Schmae and Skibaboo) and family know that you are okay, that you are safe. You sound like a very special person that many people are really missing a lot! It sounds like the world is a better place for many people because you are in it!

Margarita, I don't know what to do. UK press and LE are so tight lipped compared to US. SKI is in UK and cannot find out anything really. Not only is it a small window into what families of the missing may go through , it is making me realize what a blessing we have in the US as far as open records and online services. No reporters over there TWEET, apparently. It's just been really odd in comparison to what I am used to seeing on domestic threads.

It's got to be really frustrating, so sorry. :( I hope you guys can at least find comfort in knowing that the police ARE actively investigating his case, ARE out there physically searching, are taking Baljeev's disappearance seriously and not blowing it off like we've seen in other cases!

Can't thank you enough for helping us here margarita! :loveyou:

Of course, skibaboo! We are all hoping your's and Schmae's friend comes home safe. Please let us know if there is anything we can do...

Just in case Baljeev might have been having some challenges in life, say depression or something of the sort, I hope that he and his family know that this is okay, that many people struggle with such things, that there is hope...I'm not saying this is the case here, but sometimes there can be certain stigmas and pressures, kwim? Do not be embarrassed or afraid to come back Baljeev if you have left on your own for whatever reason. You are loved, everybody goes through stuff in life, shoot just read here, there are many of us who suffer from everything from ADD, OCD, PTSD, depression, you name it. I really hope this is the case, that you are just taking some time to sort things through, that nobody has harmed you. Come home to your warm bed, have a nice home cooked meal, and get back on the computer with your friends so you can make them smile again!!!

Will be checking in for any updates!

Of course, skibaboo! We are all hoping your's and Schmae's friend comes home safe. Please let us know if there is anything we can do...

Just in case Baljeev might have been having some challenges in life, say depression or something of the sort, I hope that he and his family know that this is okay, that many people struggle with such things, that there is hope...I'm not saying this is the case here, but sometimes there can be certain stigmas and pressures, kwim? Do not be embarrassed or afraid to come back Baljeev if you have left on your own for whatever reason. You are loved, everybody goes through stuff in life, shoot just read here, there are many of us who suffer from everything from ADD, OCD, PTSD, depression, you name it. I really hope this is the case, that you are just taking some time to sort things through, that nobody has harmed you. Come home to your warm bed, have a nice home cooked meal, and get back on the computer with your friends so you can make them smile again!!!

Will be checking in for any updates!

I was thinking of this, with regards to having job interviews lined up...it can be very exciting but also very stressful. Just speaking from my own ongoing experience, I achieved a major goal in my life by graduating (in the final steps now technically) and got a job with some great people whose research I have respected for a long time and the new directions are very exciting to me. In many ways it's a dream job for me is my point! But there are a lot of days that I feel like I'm in over my head with the details...and just the discomfort of being out of one routine (the one I had in grad school up until the end of October) yet not quite in another established routine. My former therapist phrased it as feeling like "better the devil you know than the devil you don't." I hated grad school by the time I finished but by gosh it was familiar and that counts for a lot!

Well, now that that rant is over, I guess my point was that even changes for the better - even ones that you've worked really hard to achieve and are excited for - can be stressful, too. Just something that occurred to me when I saw that he had interviews lined up. Jmo, of course.

Subscribing.

I hope Baljeev is found soon. He sounds like a lovely young man with many family and friends who miss him terribly.

Map of the location he was last seen (wedding party at the sports club) And home [URL="https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir

Skibaboo and SCHMAE...followed your links asking for awareness/help finding your friend. Please know my prayers are for his safe return and for you all and his family and friends as they cope with so many questions.

Adding my hopes for a safe return of your friend, Schmae and Skibaboo.

:please: Praying for news. This morning would be a great one to sign in to skype and see my friend. He'd ask about what us crazy Americans did for Thanksgiving and drool over the food and ask how
my crazy family behaved. And we would LOL at this and that . Miss you like crazy, BJ!

8 weeks passed this weekend, nothing posted on the FB group, nothing in the news. :(

Where are you nino?

Police launch fresh appeal for missing Ryton man

Detective Inspector Jason Downes, who is leading the investigation, said: "Our search to find Baljeev continues and we are very concerned for his welfare.

"We urge anyone who may have been in Ryton on the night he went missing or has seen anyone matching his description to get in contact."

Call Warwickshire Police on 101 or the charity Missing People, in confidence, on 116 000.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/2014/12/04/news-Police-launch-fresh-appeal-for-missing-Ryton-man-122294.html

Police launch fresh appeal for missing Ryton man

Detective Inspector Jason Downes, who is leading the investigation, said: "Our search to find Baljeev continues and we are very concerned for his welfare.

"We urge anyone who may have been in Ryton on the night he went missing or has seen anyone matching his description to get in contact."

Call Warwickshire Police on 101 or the charity Missing People, in confidence, on 116 000.

http://www.leamingtonobserver.co.uk/2014/12/04/news-Police-launch-fresh-appeal-for-missing-Ryton-man-122294.html

I really hope that this works!

:please: Praying for news. This morning would be a great one to sign in to skype and see my friend. He'd ask about what us crazy Americans did for Thanksgiving and drool over the food and ask how
my crazy family behaved. And we would LOL at this and that . Miss you like crazy, BJ!

8 weeks passed this weekend, nothing posted on the FB group, nothing in the news. :(

Where are you nino?

:( Sorry guys.

:bump:

Bumping for Baljeev! Where are ya buddy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back