GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You’re probably right.

What we really need is to know the connection between them.

I would like to know more of her background, apparantly she moved to Bristol from Phillipinnes (excuse my spelling if incorrect lol) , it is difficult to get a Visa from there to the UK, was she married to someone in UK and got a spouse VISA which apparantly is also difficult to obtain??

Re the visa I know its hard as a close member of my family has been trying to get his longterm Filipino over here but can't, she has to prove her income over there etc. I am thinking her kids is to someone British?

I would like to know more of her background, apparantly she moved to Bristol from Phillipinnes (excuse my spelling if incorrect lol) , it is difficult to get a Visa from there to the UK, was she married to someone in UK and got a spouse VISA which apparantly is also difficult to obtain??
I would say that she came in on a spousal visa. They do often come for limited time visas before they get the permanent resident spousal visa. She could have been in a relationship with another man for some time and it fell apart when she arrived in the UK.
These poor women often fall into the hands of controlling men who see them as a possession.

I would say that she came in on a spousal visa. They do often come for limited time visas before they get the permanent resident spousal visa. She could have been in a relationship with another man for some time and it fell apart when she arrived in the UK.
These poor women often fall into the hands of controlling men who see them as a possession.

Due to some past conversations with older men these women are VERY vulnerable and easy to target :-(

From link, thanks..The poor woman, looks like she has only been in the country for 2 years before the horror happened.

''It is understood Ms Burke originally hailed from the Phillipines and travelled to live in Bristol around two years ago.

Ms Burke is understood to have had family members living in the UK and they have been informed as her next-of-kin.''

Is that him? DMA Design went on to become Rockstar North. They’re the creators of Grand Theft Auto, not a good look.

I also noticed an Andrew Innes from
Troon Avenue started their own company called Rampant Games recently.

Horrible story anyway. Rest in peace

Yep, looks like it. Rockstar were (and are) in Edinburgh rather than Dundee now though.

There’s a huge gap in his employment there from 1997 to 2010. Presumably he was abroad for at least some of that time.

For those asking for a pic there’s one here:
Andrew Innes - Manager, Console Research &.. - Unity | ZoomInfo.com

Yep, looks like it. Rockstar were (and are) in Edinburgh rather than Dundee now though.

There’s a huge gap in his employment there from 1997 to 2010. Presumably he was abroad for at least some of that time.

BBM
Yes, I would take a guess that he was in some 'teaching English' scam that is just for men to access young poor women.

So this link also refers to him as ‘Tokyo Andrew’, I think he has spent time in Asia.

Here’s a link with some of his other video game credits: Andrew Innes (Person) - Giant Bomb

Assuming it’s the same person, the first few games he was credited on are DMA Design games. Then he seemed to work for Rare.

App designer, 50, appears in court charged with murder of mother, 25, and two-year-old daughter | Daily Mail Online
I am only using this site as an example. I'm still reading however, Is it normal to not name/show identify the person that was arrested? I'm not trying to offend anyone, Just trying to understand how this POI is more protected then the victims? Bennylyn's picture is everywhere ( her poor family) and yet he seems protected with very little publicity? Is this normal? The reason I ask is due to some posts asking if what they're posting is him?

Am I reading correctly that her 7yr old was living in the house with her deceased mother?

Last edited:
App designer, 50, appears in court charged with murder of mother, 25, and two-year-old daughter | Daily Mail Online
I am only using this site as an example. I'm still reading however, Is it normal to not name/show identify the person that was arrested? I'm not trying to offend anyone, Just trying to understand how this POI is more protected then the victims? Bennylyn's picture is everywhere ( her poor family) and yet he seems protected with very little publicity? Is this normal? The reason I ask is due to some posts asking if what they're posting is him?

Am I reading correctly that her 7yr old was living in the house with her deceased mother?
It would seem the 7 year old was found in the house :eek:, imo.
Man, 50, appears in court accused of murdering mum and child
''App designer Innes is alleged to have carried out both murders within his home at 21, Troon Avenue between February 17 and March 5.''

''A seven-year-old girl was found alive in the Dundee property and is being supported by police.''

Article about contempt of court in Scotland.

She said that in the case of man B, photographs of an untried person were printed against advice.

It had been made clear in Stirling v Associated Newspapers 1990 JC 5 and HM Advocate v Caledonian Newspapers Ltd ([1995] SLT 926) that publishing photographs of individuals arrested in criminal proceedings was an issue over which a newspaper had to take the “greatest of care”.

It was also clear that such publication could raise serious issues if identification was an issue at trial – as it was in the case of man B.

Scottish Daily Record fined £80,000 for contempt over two stories including one showing 'dramatic' arrest pic with 'GOT HIM' caption - Press Gazette

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy
Back