GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not very easy to do with such young children

By Train 8hours+ Journey 1 adult and one child over Bristol Temple Meads (BRI) to Dundee (DEE) 1 Adult, 1 Child One Way £316.05
Off Peak Return £317.85, Anytime Return £664.50

By Car is a 423 miles+ 7hours+ Journey costing £65 - £94 in fuel
Bristol to Dundee - 8 ways to travel via train, plane, bus, and car

Doable though, I've done a similar journey many a time with two toddlers. I would buy a ticket for one of them even though they were both under-5 and could travel free, as buying an adult and child ticket with a family and friends railcard was cheaper than buying an adult ticket alone, plus it guaranteed two seats. However, the mention of a blue Renault car in the above MSM link suggests she might have driven which is a far worse journey with a 2 year old than the train.

A devastated friend of Ms Burke has paid tribute to the 25-year-old mum and her two-year-old daughter Jellica after two bodies were found in Dundee.

Heartbroken friend of Bennylyn Burke shares pictures of mum and daughter

She added Bennylyn, a full-time mother, was born in the Philippines and moved to the UK after marrying.
4_EFR_BRI_190321_bennylyn.jpg

Some beautiful photos in this article, heartbreaking R.I.P
Thinking of the 7 year Old girl losing her mum and sister and also what she has experienced and seen poor wee soul :(

That's in Casa Brasil Bristol

Casa-Brasil-Bristol.jpg

Dundee police find two bodies in hunt for missing Gloucestershire woman, 25 and daughter, 2 | Daily Mail Online

Local residents were also asked if they had seen a blue Renault car, like one seized by investigators in Ardler for further examination.

Neighbours admitted recognising the vehicle would be difficult given the road is a busy thoroughfare.

Fixed ANPR cameras would have picked up the car if it entered/left Bristol through M5 Junction 14 located at approximately GL11 6DD

UK Fixed ANPR cameras

Doable though, I've done a similar journey many a time with two toddlers. I would buy a ticket for one of them even though they were both under-5 and could travel free, as buying an adult and child ticket with a family and friends railcard was cheaper than buying an adult ticket alone, plus it guaranteed two seats. However, the mention of a blue Renault car in the above MSM link suggests she might have driven which is a far worse journey with a 2 year old than the train.

The lowest price with friends and family railcard is £180.10 Off-Peak return, a One-Way ticket is £179.05

The lowest price with friends and family railcard is £180.10 Off-Peak return, a One-Way ticket is £179.05
Yes, the lack of services at the minute means there are no cheaper tickets available, even with split ticketing unfortunately. Though even then, cheaper tickets need to be booked a fair bit in advance so you'd need to know your plans around 2 months before.

Free rail scheme for domestic abuse victims 'saved my life' Free rail scheme for domestic abuse victims 'saved my life'

( Link to BBC news report)

I wanted to share this information, which may not be relevant to the case of Bennylyn & Jellica Aquino, but it seems an appropriate time to mention, following discussion of rail fares.

Since the start of the pandemic, a scheme called “ Rail to Refuge” in the UK enables victims of domestic abuse ( women, children & men) to obtain free rail tickets if they are at risk & are travelling to a refuge.

( This is organised through a charity called “Women’s Aid” who having arranged a place at a refuge, contact rail companies who provide free rail travel.

As far as I’m aware, it only applies if the person/people at risk, are travelling to a refuge.)

There has been an upsurge in domestic violence during lockdown & in the first year since the scheme was implemented it has enabled over 800 people to flee from their dangerous situation to a place of safety.

I do hope this scheme will continue after the pandemic, as there is obviously a need.

As I said...this is probably not relevant to this particular case. We do not know why or how this young family travelled from Gloucestershire to Dundee.....however it seemed an appropriate time to raise awareness of the “Rail to Refuge” scheme.

Last edited:
Aquino is her brother’s name so I’m guessing he’s just using her family name.
is there a chance that she was Aquino when she arrived in the UK? Or is it possible that she married in her home country and come here on a spouses visa? How did she get to the UK?

Any idea where she come by the name Burke? The news report above says surname is Aquino.

By Marriage to her sponsor, her husband who lives in North View, Staple Hill, Bristol which is shown in news articles as being her previous address in the UK before moving to the emergency homeless housing at Fairview Kingswood.

Aquino is her brother’s name so I’m guessing he’s just using her family name.

The specific names given in the article by Bennylyn's brother Oscar Aquino, as 'Bennylyn Aquino' and 'Jellica Dakaria Aquino', indicate that Bennylyn was unmarried when Jellica was born and registered in Philipnnes NSO. So 'Bennylyn Dakaria Aquino' would be Bennylyn's full maiden surname, Aquino and Jellica being her fathers surname and Dakaria being her mothers maiden surname.

Filipino middle names - Wikipedia

Although there are 'family members' living in the UK the 7 year old child is 'being cared for by social services' and not by family members.

"She [Bennylyn] is understood to have had family members living in the UK as her next of kin. Her elder daughter, aged seven, has been found and is being cared for by social services, police said. Mr Innes was arrested after police went to his home on March 5."

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/famil...r-and-daughter-found-dead-in-house-in-dundee/

I wish I could find the article I read earlier today but the wording made me sit up and take notice.

It said that the older daughter had been TRACED and was being supported by Social Services.

Does this mean that she was NOT found in the home with Innes? Had he "given" her to someone else?

Made my skin crawl when I read that. Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

MOO

I wish I could find the article I read earlier today but the wording made me sit up and take notice.

It said that the older daughter had been TRACED and was being supported by Social Services.

Does this mean that she was NOT found in the home with Innes? Had he "given" her to someone else?

Made my skin crawl when I read that. Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

MOO

No the 7 year old was found in the Dundee property:
"A seven-year-old girl was found alive in the Dundee property "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member