GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m now not sure if she was actually fleeing domestic violence or if she was just living there because she had presented to the council as homeless. Bennylynn lived in Staple Hill when she first came to the UK, which is another suburb of Bristol. There is a picture of the house in this article, and it appears to be a smart 3-bedroom family home. Man, 50, appears in court accused of murdering mum and child

Yes other Burke's reside at the house in Northview, Staple Hill, Bristol, to get a visa from Philippines to UK with dependent you need to prove you: can financially support yourself and your dependants children Family visas: apply, extend or switch, so the sponsor of Bennylyns UK Visa resides at her first address in Northview Staple Hill.

Bennylyn was last known to be seen on 17th February at her address in Emergency accommodation

"having last been seen at her home, a first floor flat at 7 Fairview Court in Kingswood, on February 17"

A Connolly and Callaghan maintenance vehicle parked outside the block.

Connolly and Callaghan provide Emergency Accommodation service, and works with statutory agencies across the South West to place homeless families and individuals on a temporary and emergency basis.
connollyandcallaghan.co.uk :: Emergency Accommodation

thumbnail

NPP6676.jpg

The stories of tenants evicted by Connolly & Callaghan - The Bristol Cable

Last edited:
Charge

7 Fairview Court, Kingswood

CONNOLLY & CALLAGHAN LIMITED
Company number 03826511
Charge code 0382 6511 0044
Created: 19 February 2018
Delivered: 26 February 2018
Transaction Filed: Registration of a charge (MR01)
View PDFfor Registration of a charge (MR01) (30 pages)
Persons entitled Barclays Bank PLC
Brief description
Flats 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 14 fairview court court road kingswood bristol.
Contains fixed charge.
Contains negative pledge.

Last edited:
What a horrific case, it's a relief that Bennylyn and Jelica have been located but so sad for the surviving child and the family. I hope justice is swift and they can now RIP bless them.

The judge might want psychiatric assessments before accepting a plea of guilty, I'm not sure the plea status at this stage is an indication of whether a confession was made or not.

IMO

A confession maybe?

Could be Cell phone location data, App location data, photos on Bennylyn Social Media, bank/credit card data, CCTV and ANPR number plate recognition that indicated where Bennylyn was, when the Police visited the house initially. Then perhaps because of questioning and initial search of the house "A seven-year-old girl was found alive in the Dundee property " Not sure which news source but I have read that Andrew claimed the child was his child, so perhaps the Seven year old child has told Police about what happened. Then from that the Police have searched the house and found a murder weapon.

That is a LONG way to travel, its practically the other end of the country! Would have cost a fair amount in either petrol or train tickets to get there!

Not very easy to do with such young children

By Train 8hours+ Journey 1 adult and one child over Bristol Temple Meads (BRI) to Dundee (DEE) 1 Adult, 1 Child One Way £316.05
Off Peak Return £317.85, Anytime Return £664.50

By Car is a 423 miles+ 7hours+ Journey costing £65 - £94 in fuel
Bristol to Dundee - 8 ways to travel via train, plane, bus, and car

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> I couldn’t find anything specific to where they were found, just “concealed” and “within” so makes me believe he was handy and thought they wouldn’t bring cadaver dogs in. I too am surprised it took so long to uncover them, but it sounds like there’s a detached part of the house and maybe they focused so long on one part and finally got to the other? Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
A devastated friend of Ms Burke has paid tribute to the 25-year-old mum and her two-year-old daughter Jellica after two bodies were found in Dundee.

Heartbroken friend of Bennylyn Burke shares pictures of mum and daughter

She added Bennylyn, a full-time mother, was born in the Philippines and moved to the UK after marrying.
4_EFR_BRI_190321_bennylyn.jpg

Some beautiful photos in this article, heartbreaking R.I.P
Thinking of the 7 year Old girl losing her mum and sister and also what she has experienced and seen poor wee soul :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15
Back