GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She will need to contact Dundee Police or Dundee Children's Services to get that information. Police will have tried to contact next of kin but sometimes they just don't have the details, especially when the family live abroad :(

Maybe they can contact her ex-husband, who would/could know of where the elder daughter is now.

Of course. Sadly it's this way often for.victim's of domestic violence. More riffraff to deal with. Worse of all when you have little ones with you.

Thank you for the information.

I’m now not sure if she was actually fleeing domestic violence or if she was just living there because she had presented to the council as homeless. Bennylynn lived in Staple Hill when she first came to the UK, which is another suburb of Bristol. There is a picture of the house in this article, and it appears to be a smart 3-bedroom family home. Man, 50, appears in court accused of murdering mum and child

I’m now not sure if she was actually fleeing domestic violence or if she was just living there because she had presented to the council as homeless. Bennylynn lived in Staple Hill when she first came to the UK, which is another suburb of Bristol. There is a picture of the house in this article, and it appears to be a smart 3-bedroom family home. Man, 50, appears in court accused of murdering mum and child

It is two houses knocked through together so probably six bedrooms and has an estimated value of £520,000

Hello I’m new here. First post ever on WS.

I wondered if there was an element of trafficking to this case? And perhaps his photo hasn’t been released and there hasn’t been much media coverage for that reason? Im in Scotland and only heard about this case on another gossip website.

All just IMO.

Hello I’m new here. First post ever on WS.

I wondered if there was an element of trafficking to this case? And perhaps his photo hasn’t been released and there hasn’t been much media coverage for that reason? Im in Scotland and only heard about this case on another gossip website.

All just IMO.
Welcome to Ws JazzHands5678!
At this point there is not a great deal of information, wondering if BB might have lured to work as a nanny(his kids?)
Complete speculation, imo.

Welcome to Ws JazzHands5678!
At this point there is not a great deal of information, wondering if BB might have lured to work as a nanny(his kids?)
Complete speculation, imo.

That would be very strange to search for employment over 400 miles away during a Pandemic lockdown because BB already has two has 2 young children, is married and however moved from marital home to live in a small one bedroom flat in Bristol. If indeed she was in Dundee it looks more like running away from a perceived danger in Bristol from someone or something.

Missing mum and toddler murder accused makes second court appearance over deaths
16 MAR 2021
''Innes made his first court appearance in connection with the two murder charges last week.
And he made his second court appearance in the case at Dundee Sheriff Court on Tuesday afternoon.

He made no plea to the two charges against him during the private hearing where he was fully committed for trial and remanded in custody.

No future court dates have been set.''

Maybe they can contact her ex-husband, who would/could know of where the elder daughter is now.

From news articles stating next of kin in the UK have been informed and that she was living in temporary accommodation in a cramped one bedroom flat in Kingswood area of Bristol with two children after moving from her home in Staple Hill area of Bristol, you can figure out that she is still married and was estranged but not not yet divorced.

Perhaps this the reason why press reports about Bennylyn and the missing child Jelica are so restricted and sketchy
Parents should flee UK to stop social workers taking children, says Lib Dem family campaigner Liberal Democrat MP John Hemming Parents should flee UK to stop social workers taking children, says Lib Dem family campaigner | Daily Mail Online
I don’t understand what you mean by this. Is there any evidence of social services involvement? Scotland is still in the U.K.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma
Back