GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m interested in why residents are saying it’s “not a very nice place to live”. Initial reports mentioned something about housing for women who had experienced DV, but now I’m wondering if it’s a more general transit housing scheme.

I’ll see what I can find out and come back to this post.

ETA yes, I was right. Fairview Court, Court Rd, Kingswood is a block of flats for emergency housing. Confusingly there’s also a dementia care home in Kingswood called Fairview Court.

This news article and shows pictures and video of the outside of the flats Troon Avenue investigation: Bennylyn Burke's former neighbours in Kingswood tell of English part of probe - The Courier

Of course. Sadly it's this way often for.victim's of domestic violence. More riffraff to deal with. Worse of all when you have little ones with you.

Thank you for the information.

Let's be careful here. The suspect has been publicly named but his is a common name. LinkedIn gives more than hundred hits for Andrew Innes. While the farm worker from Aberdeen is a criminal and close in age, he is unlikely to also be an app developer from Dundee - not the least because the suspect was living in Japan right after the other one would have been released from prison. Considering Japanese immigration rules - not likely to get a permit. There are also A.I.s with roughly similar education and/or job description as the suspect. Be careful with assuming someone is him based on the name. The Facebook acc. being sleuthed here has been connected to the property being searhced on Troon Ave via photos, not merely by name.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm not close to the victims but my family especially my mother was close to Bennelyn's mother. Everyone including their family back in the Philippines only found out about their death through social media just a day or 2 ago. Her mother wants to be in contact with the surviving daughter and to know that she is safe but we don't know what to do.

My mother who had been in America was contacted by Bennelyn to tell her that she was in the UK and my mother was going to visit her but lockdown had happened by then.

We don't know what to do and who to contact. The Philippine Embassy is closed and we don't know if we can still contact them

Hello, I'm not close to the victims but my family especially my mother was close to Bennelyn's mother. Everyone including their family back in the Philippines only found out about their death through social media just a day or 2 ago. Her mother wants to be in contact with the surviving daughter and to know that she is safe but we don't know what to do.

My mother who had been in America was contacted by Bennelyn to tell her that she was in the UK and my mother was going to visit her but lockdown had happened by then.

We don't know what to do and who to contact. The Philippine Embassy is closed and we don't know if we can still contact them

She will need to contact Dundee Police or Dundee Children's Services to get that information. Police will have tried to contact next of kin but sometimes they just don't have the details, especially when the family live abroad :(

She will need to contact Dundee Police or Dundee Children's Services to get that information. Police will have tried to contact next of kin but sometimes they just don't have the details, especially when the family live abroad :(
Thank you. Would it have to be my mother that speaks to them? She had to go back to work and went back to Miami right before the second lockdown. Would it be possible still for her to contact them? One of my sisters is the one who found out and are searching for help so could it be her instead? We have never experienced something like this before and my family aren't amazing at English

Thank you. Would it have to be my mother that speaks to them? She had to go back to work and went back to Miami right before the second lockdown. Would it be possible still for her to contact them? One of my sisters is the one who found out and are searching for help so could it be her instead? We have never experienced something like this before and my family aren't amazing at English

I would imagine they would only disclose the information to immediate family. If you contact them and explain the circumstances they might be able to offer advice.

The Official Website of the Philippine Embassy in London, United Kingdom
Address: 6-11 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG, United Kingdom of Great Britain
Tel: (+44) 20-7451-1780
Fax: (+44) 20-7930-9787
Emergency No: (+44) 78-0279-0695 *
Email: london.pe@dfa.gov.ph, embassy@philemb.co.uk

Maybe you could give them Bennylyn's family's contact information and recommend having a translator? I'm not sure what their policy is on confirming with friends before family members.

Japan-Visa-application-form.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma
Back