GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the news reports have made a mistake in that case with Jellica’s surname, and just assumed it was Burke because Bennylynn was using the surname Burke.

As far as I can see, there is nothing at the moment to suggest that either of Bennylynn’s children were from her ‘marriage’ to Mr X Burke.

Both Bennylyn and Jellica will be be known as Bennylyn Burke and Jellica Burke in the UK because Bennylyn will have arrived on a spouse visa in 2019 then got married to Mr 'X' Burke, Jellica would have been registered in at GRO with name of Bennylyn and name of Mr 'X' Burke, and would be Jellica Burke. However in Philippine if the mother is unmarried then the default is that baby is registered with the mothers surname so that's why the brother is quoted as giving the name of the child as Jellica Dakaria Aquino.

https://psa.gov.ph/civilregistratio...ertificate-already-registered-and-child-under

What was previously being dismissed as 'internet rumors' is today being reported as a Scottish Police leak. The wording of the message where the word 'Police' is omitted

Probe after police chat with details of alleged murder of young mum and daughter leaked on WhatsApp.

Probe after details of alleged murder of mum and daughter leaked on WhatsApp

A screenshot of a police call screen was shared on social media days before the grim find and contained sensitive information that had been withheld from the public.

Several responders, including those who were among the first on the scene, have now been ordered to hand over their personal mobile phones as part of the internal affairs probe. Social media accounts and Whatsapp messages are being checked in an effort to establish who was responsible for the rogue post.

A source said:

"It looks like someone within Police Scotland has taken a picture on their phone from a screen, including details withheld from the public about it (the deaths). That was shared and has ended up on Facebook. It was taken off quickly but the investigation is now on into who shared it."

"There were so many people involved at the early stage and there was a lot of concern about phones being checked but it looks like they have narrowed it down a bit now."

The two bodies which were recovered from a house in Troon Avenue, Dundee, on Thursday, 18 March, 2021 have now been formally identified as Bennylyn Burke, 25, and her daughter Jellica, 2.

Bennylyn and Jellica's family have been updated and are being supported by police family liaison officers.

Officers in Dundee attended a property on Troon Avenue around 3.20pm on Friday, 5 March, 2021, as part of an enquiry into the disappearance of Bennylyn and two children who had been reported missing from South Gloucestershire on Monday, 1 March, 2021.

On Monday, 8 March, 2021, a 50-year-old man appeared at Dundee Sheriff Court charged with the murders of Bennylyn and Jellica.

The second child reported missing has been traced and is being supported.

7504B33F-5D44-4F67-8440-A4F5B0520120.jpeg 2DC2E8D7-BAC5-43C7-AD4A-35DC97DE699D.jpeg

I honestly have no idea. I have been wondering about where the baby was actually born.

From photos in newspapers Jellica is clearly Blasian mixed Black-Asian ethnicity, with analysis she will have most likely been born in Philippines and registered as child of unmarried mother according with Philippines protocol, because of the name being given by family as Jellica Dakaria Aquino whereas news and Police press release give Jellica Burke as her name which is evidential of a secondary UK birth registration.

0_JS230880287.jpg

From photos in newspapers Jellica is clearly Blasian mixed Black-Asian ethnicity, with analysis she will have most likely been born in Philippines and registered as child of unmarried mother according with Philippines protocol, because of the name being given by family as Jellica Dakaria Aquino whereas news and Police press release give Jellica Burke as her name which is evidential of a secondary UK birth registration.

0_JS230880287.jpg
I'm not sure that's categorical proof - it could be the family thought of little Jellica by the Filipino name because that was the custim they were used to, but sje might still have been born in the UK.

I'm not sure that's categorical proof - it could be the family thought of little Jellica by the Filipino name because that was the custim they were used to, but sje might still have been born in the UK.

No that is not the custom Filipinos are used to, if a mother is unmarried at birth then the child takes the two surnames of the mother which in this case are Dakaria Aquino, with Dakaria being the surname of Bennylyn's mother, and Aquino being the surname of Bennylyn's father .

* if a mother is unmarried at birth then the child takes the two surnames of the mother which in this case are Dakaria Aquino, with Dakaria being the surname of Bennylyn's mother, and Aquino being the surname of Bennylyn's father .*

That was what I meant - the family named J as having the Dakaria Aquino name.

* if a mother is unmarried at birth then the child takes the two surnames of the mother which in this case are Dakaria Aquino, with Dakaria being the surname of Bennylyn's mother, and Aquino being the surname of Bennylyn's father .*

That was what I meant - the family named J as having the Dakaria Aquino name.

The variation in surnames is because Bennylyn Burke may have then married the father of Jellica 'X' Burke after birth of their child, then re-registered the birth in the UK hence the child having different surname in the Philippine then the UK. What is in news articles is that she moved from her first home in the UK with her husband to live in a homeless accommodation in Bristol.

Application to re-register a birth following marriage or civil partnership of natural parents

0_JS230880287.jpg
Do we know that Mr Burke isn't black/the father of Jellica? He could have travelled to the Philippines in 2018/2019 and during that trip Bennylyn could have gotten pregnant?

Visiting Dundee this week I drove past the scene on my way to a nearby house. A brief glance showed a lot of police activity there still and trees taped off behind the garden (which backs on to a fairly busy road so can be seen quite clearly).
Found out from a relative that the suspect's eldest daughter was actually living with him at the time of the murder and attending a local high school. However she was on holiday in Japan at the time. The initial fear from locals was that she may also have been a victim but she has thankfully been located safely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234
Back