GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no, both children.
Man charged with murder of South Gloucestershire mum and daughter
''The defendant did not make a plea against the charges and the case will resume on December 1.

Mr Innes is also accused of sexually assaulting Jellica and another child.''

It’s not explicit it’s the other daughter, but that just makes it worse to think someone else is involved. We seem to have a whole glut of disgusting crimes in the uk currently and so they’re cancelling one another out. This one and the Bea Walker one aren’t even making the news.

rbbm.
Andrew Innes accused of Bennylyn Burke and Jellica murder
''Prosecutors allege Andrew Innes, 51, stabbed and beat 25-year-old Bennylyn Burke from Bristol to death before suffocating two-year-old Jellica.

He is alleged to have put their bodies in bags and buried them in concrete.''
App designer who 'murdered woman and her daughter' faces further charge of raping a seven-year-old | Daily Mail Online
''App designer, 51, who ‘murdered woman, 25, and her two-year-old daughter and hid their bodies under a kitchen floor’ faces further charge of assaulting and raping seven-year-old girl

• Andrew Innes, 51, is accused of killing Bennylyn Burke, 25, and her child Jellica
  • Prosecutors further accuse him of raping a girl, aged seven, at house in Dundee
  • Innes today faced charges as he appeared via video at High Court in Glasgow
  • No plea was entered and case was adjourned until further hearing in December''

This is absolutely horrendous.
What a vile, evil thing he is.

I can't begin to imagine how traumatic this must be for this young girl.
I really hope social services are pushing as hard as possible to get her all the support and help she will need :(

I've heard nothing at all about this case which is really sad.

Rest in peace Bennylynn and Jellica.

From this article - Man charged with murder after mum and daughter found under kitchen

I am not au fait with legal aid and the appointment of representation for criminal trials. Can someone shed some light on why legal aid was refused? Also, the judge formally appointmented a solicitor, does this circumvent the rules of legal aid or does the defendant have to pay for legal respresentation?

Not sure how they do things in Scotland but I really hope the surviving victim can give video evidence and doesn't have to be in court. I can't see what his defence could be, just the location of the bodies is pretty damning.

Not sure how they do things in Scotland but I really hope the surviving victim can give video evidence and doesn't have to be in court. I can't see what his defence could be, just the location of the bodies is pretty damning.
I'm sure it will be video. I was present at a family court case which involved SA of a child and she gave evidence via video and although the whole court room could see the screen, she could only see the judge. I'd imagine it must be the same, the poor girl will still be so so young.

A man accused of murdering a mother and her two-year-old daughter could have acted with diminished responsibility, his legal team has claimed.

The prosecutor anticipates calling around 14 witnesses for a trial which could last eight days.

A man accused of murdering a mother and her two-year-old daughter could have acted with diminished responsibility, his legal team has claimed.

The prosecutor anticipates calling around 14 witnesses for a trial which could last eight days.

Diminished responsibility my aunt fanny!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dany998
Back