Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it protocol to indicate that you would like to chat privately. I feel
that Ive read that that isnt allowed or am I confused?

My understanding is that it's ok to mention that WS offers a private chat facility ( conversations ) and the only restriction is that we are not allowed to openly invite others into a chat. But I don't see that anyone has done that, so I think we are fine :)

Is it protocol to indicate that you would like to chat privately. I feel
that Ive read that that isnt allowed or am I confused?
My understanding is that it's ok to mention that WS offers a private chat facility ( conversations ) and the only restriction is that we are not allowed to openly invite others into a chat. But I don't see that anyone has done that, so I think we are fine :)
No we haven’t at all. I was just asking for clarity. Thank you :)

I often think it might be useful to be able to place a little asterix or some such by your name on a thread to indicate that you would like to discuss more around the subject. It is hard sometimes when you see something and would like others' opinions on but can't bring up.

Ok looking at the article about the young sibling who had her wheelchair stolen in 2015, she has Sarah's Maiden name Padley as her last name not Walker.. Also now that I think about it... I don't recall seeing that name on Scotts profile whatsoever thru all the birthdays and what not..

I often think it might be useful to be able to place a little asterix or some such by your name on a thread to indicate that you would like to discuss more around the subject. It is hard sometimes when you see something and would like others' opinions on but can't bring up.
That’s such an excellent idea.

I think that is why people set up private chats. which can of course be just between two posters. As I see it, people see posts other people make and like the comments they make and feel they are someone they would like to share more information with and get to know them better.
Some people just prefer to post on the main thread
and do not wish to ,or have the time to be involved in private chats..
I am not sure what having a mark against a name would achieve,unless you mean it is a sign you would like to be invited into a private chat.
Would people remove the mark once invited?
What about the people who put up the sign and were never invited?

I’ve researched this case. There were a lot of comments on the Peterborough news pages on Facebook but they’ve been deleted now. Some of the neighbours were saying that they believe the parents are guilty and there are things the public will find out. Others are saying no way would they murder anyone. Some are saying the parents stories were changing about Bernadette going missing and also they were out laughing and joking in town. Not acting like parents of a missing child. Didn’t really do that much to look for her either. One of Bernadettes friends said he spoke to her everyday and there’s no way she’d stay missing if she knew what was going on?’ Lots of different things were being said before they were all deleted. There are quite a few people from the area that know the family and say something is just not right about it and say they are 100% guilty!
I just think if there is no Bernadette as evidence then they must have a lot of other evidence in order to charge and remand them. am very interested in this case.

They were all pretty vocal but said they had been warned by the police not to say anything in case it harmed the case. They said there is loads of stuff the public are unaware of and we will find out in due course. They are friends of Bernadette. I’m only saying what I read.
The police know how genuine parents of missing children behave. I think the reason there were not many appeals from the police about Bernadette is because they knew early on that it was a murder case. This is JMO.

I too have seen a lot of things said on the paper comments. One named a local business individual; not sure if implying they might be involved. Until we get to court we are unlikely to know the facts from fiction.

Last edited:
I honestly think the mother is the key to all this,her contract appeals on social media are very telling,I seen her Facebook profile before she deleted the posts and remember she put a post about kids not following social distancing at the school gates and then the next post was how she couldn’t believe Bernadette never turned up at college!! Despite the fact she had been missing 6 weeks.

It was interesting to read all of the comments. You are right we will not know until they go to court. I personally do not think they will find Bernadette alive as it’s very rare for this to happen after a murder investigation has started. I’m just hoping that her siblings and extended family get some sort of closure and support. I have read what sort of evidence police need as there is no body and it is a lot. So whatever they have must be concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove