Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes more sense to me now that BW isn't ScW's own child, IF BW knew

Just because if the background to this was abuse - ScW could have convinced SaW that it was BW making it up/had a thing for him/ trying to split up the family - which would mean SaW turned against BW rather than acknowledging and protecting BW as the victim.

It couldn't easily be twisted that way if he was the bio OR if BW thought he was the bio

Also with SaW coming out of an abusive r'ship 20yrs old or so with 2 (?) young babies, whisked away by a romantic man 13 yrs older - wonder what the dynamic has been over the years. He seems very charming towards her but actually never went out of his way to sort the divorce out so they could marry

& going back to this old tweet from ScW
(tweeting to TV medium / spiritualist)
"hope you can answer a quick question for me, but can the other side see everything this side?? Do they see bad that we may do?thx"
June 2014

I find this an odd thing for anyone to ask, really
Stranger still a man in his forties, this was 9:46 am too so likely not a drunken tweet thing

What bad did ScW do that he was worried 'the other side' could see?

Just because if the background to this was abuse - ScW could have convinced SaW that it was BW making it up/had a thing for him/ trying to split up the family - which would mean SaW turned against BW rather than acknowledging and protecting BW as the victim.

It couldn't easily be twisted that way if he was the bio OR if BW thought he was the bio

Also with SaW coming out of an abusive r'ship 20yrs old or so with 2 (?) young babies, whisked away by a romantic man 13 yrs older - wonder what the dynamic has been over the years. He seems very charming towards her but actually never went out of his way to sort the divorce out so they could marry

& going back to this old tweet from ScW
(tweeting to TV medium / spiritualist)
"hope you can answer a quick question for me, but can the other side see everything this side?? Do they see bad that we may do?thx"
June 2014

I find this an odd thing for anyone to ask, really
Stranger still a man in his forties, this was 9:46 am too so likely not a drunken tweet thing

What bad did ScW do that he was worried 'the other side' could see?

If this is what happened, it’s awful to think of. Why not just ask her to move out. She’s 17 - so could go and stay with a relative or a friend. I have a feeling what you’ve suggested here is very likely to be the case.

"

I *think* the oldest three were from Sarah's previous relationship, but BW was the only girl.

If this is what happened, it’s awful to think of. Why not just ask her to move out. She’s 17 - so could go and stay with a relative or a friend. I have a feeling what you’ve suggested here is very likely to be the case.

BW knew or feared he was also abusing others and was going to report it?
This would have led to a full investigation of the family.

Maybe she was trying to move out or run away to enable her to do this - which is where the running from the car story comes from.

Scott seems very gushing towards Sarah on his Facebook posts - because he is a loving man or insecure?!guilty?!

What I thought. Seems a loving partner and devoted to kids. But we all know that appearances can be deceptive, particularly on social media where many wear a false face.

If, and at this stage, I still use the word cautiously, if he had something to do with her disappearance, 'death', was it a momentary act of anger? or does he harbour a deep aggressive trait? I saw something on the comments of one of the paper reports that might suggest the latter. But there again, all hearsay.

I’ve just found a weird post on ScW tipster profile when they are in the park with some of the children from 51weeks ago. SaW has commented it’s nice when we can be amicable the kids enjoy being with both parents let’s hope
We can continue to be friends for the sake of the kids. His caption could also be construed as indicating friction as he says sometimes less is best.

I think two older, the rest far younger, with the baby just... 3? 6? months old.

One is older than B (by a year or two, might not be living at home?, one a year younger, then a gap to the younger ones, One of them is 12, definitely; I think the youngest apart from the baby is about 5. Baby was born in June.

I’ve just found a weird post on ScW tipster profile when they are in the park with some of the children from 51weeks ago. SaW has commented it’s nice when we can be amicable the kids enjoy being with both parents let’s hope
We can continue to be friends for the sake of the kids. His caption could also be construed as indicating friction as he says sometimes less is best.

Well things were amicable enough to conceive the baby which was born this year!

Well things were amicable enough to conceive the baby which was born this year!
True. Plaster baby maybe that Facebook page feels weird to me last year. He seemed to do Greece with a son as a chaperone maybe? Possibly to sort the divorce out and then all the photos of the ‘models’ as part of his course. Sounds like massive mid life crisis territory to me but I’m a cynical old thing hahha

I thought sleuthing family was not allowed, other than suspects and the victim ?
Genuine question btw, because if it is allowed on this main thread then those of us with more info could post it up ?

I don't think we can post anything personally about the family. I've just drawn things out of the accused's public fb.

Thanks Ellmau, I won’t post anything then. I had thought of adding a family tree type post, to help with the questions on here...but that is probably giving too much info re minors , who are the victims in all this horrible story.

I’m totally baffled by this case

I perso
Thanks Ellmau, I won’t post anything then. I had thought of adding a family tree type post, to help with the questions on here...but that is probably giving too much info re minors , who are the victims in all this horrible story.

you can create a private group to discuss things i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member