Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok all this is all just my opinion but I wanted to put it out there bc my mind hadn't even gone this way until earlier today. I had an idea maybe they really were separated but Sc was still in the kids lives, he offers to give Bernadettte a ride somewhere, or they go off to do some photography thing or something. He then tells Bernadette he's not really their father, and tries to make a move, she reacts and he kills her then proceeds to create the story of how she went missing. He tells Sa him and B got into an argument, she stormed off claiming to be suicidal. He says he was angry and drove off but felt bad turned around to look for her couldn't find her, calls Sa sending her off looking for her, so the night she went missing they both weren't home and both came home with no Bernadette and being gone for hours. Then I have 2 possible scenarios either Sa believed him but at some point realized he was lying and continued to help him hide what he did, Thus both being charged with murder. Or maybe he told her he killed her she was the one to turn him in and he's flipped it on her and placed her at the scene with them and she has no proof she wasn't but GPS shows them both out that night in random areas, especially if something of Bs was found in an area Sa GPS confirmed she went to. It just feels like it makes sense. Idk this is all just my opinion though. I feel it was something along these lines...

My only doubt with this is that I believe Bernadette and her older brother would have known Scott was not their real Dad. She was around 6 when he came into their lives and the brother older than that. Therefore you’d have thought they’d have spent some time with their real Dad.

Where was the little baby whilst whatever happened,happened?

There must have been someone minding the smaller kids but where was the little one? Strapped in her car seat observing?

Yes this is a good question, perhaps whoever was minding the children has been key in providing the police with evidence on Sarah and Scott’s movements and the time gone and what was said on their return.

The lock-up: It could be just be overspill for their personal possessions. But some local 'characters' seem to be aware of it, I'm wondering why.
Perhaps the Walkers were so kind as to let the local rough sleepers kip there on a cold night. Who knows. Not sure it has anything to do with BW, but just trying to join the dots on some of the background on who they all associated with and why. JMO

Police raid garages as murder investigation into missing teen continues
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Looking at the post from 23rd July, the caption.. who's the C mentioned? Friend? Or bio father?

Possibly father? No idea really... is SaW was truly involved in this murder then her posts on this account are awful, cold and calculating. You don't want to think a mother to be complicit in that degree however it wouldn't be the first time. Poor Bernadette.

Trying to look at both again with fresh eyes.
ScW, in some ways, presents as vulnerable. Easy led maybe. No real identity, like he 'plays' at being a big shot, a businessman, a wideboy,a photographer, a Tipster.
One consistent thing though is the family. Been back through the 'happy birthday' posts. They are all there, you wouldn't know the difference between his step kids and the others. Equal xmas presents laid out proudly. It does seem a bit more genuine than SaW's.
Looking again at the comment re. BW having a boyfriend. It is a cringe comment - don;t mess with my daughter type - but we see plenty of other blokes say similar. BW responds, I feel, freely (to tell him he's embarrasing- again, paraphrasing)
SaW, comes across as similar - also a fake person 'playing' her life.
But could she be play acting at worse: pretending to be a caring mother, doting partner, disability awareness campaigner, community spokesperson? She's colder, to me.

I believe ScW once lived in supported housing here : The Cresset Peterborough - YMCA Trinity Group
Might suggest previously homeless, mental health issues, drug or alcohol issues. He still seems to carry addictive traits in later life, with the gambling. Physically he doesn't appear to be a user at all.
SaW can't be a user either, you'd think, as she'd have had frequent contacts with midwifes and health visitors over the years, it would have been picked up.
So why might some of the addict community seem to know them?

Only other thing I've noted second time round is that they don't seem to have many friendships, either of them. Ofc could just be that they were so focused on bringing up the family. Or that they're one of those rare people who have real life friendship meet ups without needed to plaster it on fb!
But having both worked and had hobbies, must know plenty of other families from the school gates, you'd just think they'd have more friendships and contacts than they appear to.
To be blunt, maybe they just aren't very likeable, face to face - you just feel it when you're around certain people don't you, that somethings not right? Or maybe they've always shut people out, or had a habit of conning people, history of letting people down?

What were they both up to? And who was leading who?

A Scott Walker served time for the murder of Jody Dobrowski (homophobic killing) , but looking at the pictures , I do not believe this is the Scott Walker of Bernadette Walker case. The description does not fit .

The issue of him having a previous conviction and/or a temper has been raised previously in the thread, but nothing offered up to confirm. He is absolutely not part of the (horrific) Jody Dobrowski case.
But as it keeps being mentioned I've just looked again
There is a ScW from Peterborough jailed for a racially aggravated attack in 2009. The report has been pulled but you can still see the summary on google:
Man spat and swore at cabbie - Peterborough Telegraph
www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk › news › crime › man-spat-and-swore-at...

23 Dec 2009 - A PETERBOROUGH man who racially abused a taxi driver and damaged his cab has been jailed. Scott Walker (34), of Hetley, Orton Goldhay, ...

This is NOT him either. The ages don't match - he would have been 39 in 2009.

So we are still left with the rumours he has previous, but no evidence.

Oh my god just seen she set up a Instagram account for the new baby!

I saw that too, she also left comments from the baby on her own pictures. Very odd.

The more I look at Scott’s pictures and posts I have a funny feeling there may have been some addiction issues there, maybe from the accident he had that left him unable to work, I’m sure pain meds would have been given, even mild opiates such as codeine can open a gateway to harsher drugs. If the doctor won’t prescribe you them any longer then you turn to the internet or street. Once you develop a tolerance to the drug you start looking for something stronger it’s a slippery slope tolerance comes hand in hand with addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities