Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts for tonight:
Reported missing the 21st
Last text 1am 20th
Last seen by parents 18th
Perhaps there was a whole pile of texts either real or fake between the 18th and 20th. Otherwise that would also seem odd that she went for a sleepover at a friends and never returned, but they weren’t concerned for two days, yet just over 24 hours after receiving a text saying she was coming home soon they contact the police.
There must have been texts in between????

Random thoughts for tonight:
Reported missing the 21st
Last text 1am 20th
Last seen by parents 18th
Perhaps there was a whole pile of texts either real or fake between the 18th and 20th. Otherwise that would also seem odd that she went for a sleepover at a friends and never returned, but they weren’t concerned for two days, yet just over 24 hours after receiving a text saying she was coming home soon they contact the police.
There must have been texts in between????

I wonder if LE have BW's mobile phone (probabably not)? I think they will have ScW and SaW's though and I think ALOT of info would be gained just in those via private texts and also web history etc, I think most of the evidence they have will be from devices such as phones, laptops etc JMO

Does anyone on here think there is a possibility she is alive as they haven’t found her? I really believe she has died as the police must have evidence that says so to charge and remand? I’m interested to hear what others think k about her not being found?

Does anyone on here think there is a possibility she is alive as they haven’t found her? I really believe she has died as the police must have evidence that says so to charge and remand? I’m interested to hear what others think k about her not being found?

No. They’re not using all these resources on the search on the off chance.

Sometimes it takes a long time. Sadly some victims are never found, but I don’t think that will be the case here.

Last edited:
In the last article it said the search ended at the end of last week? I really hope she is found.

Personally, I sadly think that she is dead. I don't think that she could be voluntary missing without some means of financial support. It she was getting a grant or loan for her college studies there would be some activity on her bank accounts. If she had been kidnapped and held to ransom the police would not be so actively looking for a dead body. Not that I feel that kidnapping was ever on the table. I don't even hold out hope that she had met someone, was living with them and was putting her family through this as payback for something that she was unhappy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1