Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if SW is married to SaW, or was legally to anyone else, before or now. Where do you get this from?

Separation either last year or this... it varies

It is believed she had/s another male friend, yes

Unsure if ScW is father of all last 4

Unsure if ScW was resident at time

Not heard this about BW living with biological father until 6. Where did you hear this?

How do you know what BW's sexuality was? Source?

Thank you!
In answer to your questions,
ScW posted on Twitter alluding to his Greek marriage certificate in order to obtain a divorce.
Further up this very long thread, another poster showed that according to the electoral register, SaW had been living in Yorkshire with a man, implied to be the father of the older children. Another poster cited SaW’s own FB (now locked) in which she referenced the end of that relationship and her engagement to ScW.
Bernadette indicates very plainly that this is her sexual orientation on Instagram.

I don’t think it’s at all clear how many fathers/step parents are involved with the 10 children or to what extent any of them were present in the kids’ lives. I do think this is potentially relevant; uncertainty about paternity, tensions between step parents and children, related financial issues, especially in the context of a separation, are all potential triggers/flash points for conflict.

I hope that’s okay and I’m not breaking any rules.

I’m also into the theory that she was planning to make a break for it and get out of her life. I stand by my idea that life in that house was miserable, with the elder kids having to do so much care taking and not being able to live their own lives or have much autonomy. Making her disappearance all about them, it just makes me so sick and sad. moo

Please can you say what leads you to believe that 'the elder kids were doing so much care taking, not able to have their own lives or autonomy' and that their lives were miserable?

Can you provide links to what pointed you to believe that was the case?

I think the suggestion of a 17 year old “trying to have a relationship” with her stepfather is rather offensive to someone who is, in effect not much more than a child. It’s a tired trope of a woman throwing herself at a poor innocent man who is powerless to resist. The reality is that a grown man should avoid getting into that situation in the first place.

I’m also into the theory that she was planning to make a break for it and get out of her life. I stand by my idea that life in that house was miserable, with the elder kids having to do so much care taking and not being able to live their own lives or have much autonomy. Making her disappearance all about them, it just makes me so sick and sad. moo

This is a perfectly reasonable theory.

Lots of young girls have crushes on older men.

I think it's probably not the case this time but no need to make the original poster feel bad for suggesting it.

I've been on Websleuths a LONG time ... nothing would surprise me any more!

I think it's probably not the case this time but no need to make the original poster feel bad for suggesting it.

I have personal experience of this and it is a possible theory, agreed probably not the case in this but it DOES happen!

I believe this case has a whole lot to do with benefit fraud and possibly abuse.
The other children look ill, malnourished. That is not a symptom of HME.
SaW had a lot of spare time on her hands for a mother of 10. Would be interesting to know if this family was known to social services.
Something has been going on in that household imo. Something that Bernadette was about to expose. They don’t even have the tiny shred of respect for her to reveal where she is. It’s disgusting and I’m shocked that some people are sticking up for these 2 when there’s clearly evidence against them to have been charged

I agree - I think the kids saw alot of violence and anger in that house and it was re-inacted in alot of their videos (know I can't post links here) JMO though

Please can you say what leads you to believe that 'the elder kids were doing so much care taking, not able to have their own lives or autonomy' and that their lives were miserable?

Can you provide links to what pointed you to believe that was the case?

There are no links and no proof. It’s just a theory and my own opinion. Just because there’s so many children, and a handful with disabilities. It’s totally based on nothing other than gut feels.

oh I agree that it definitely happens. When I was a teenager I thought older guys and grown men were the bees knees. I had no idea how problematic that is and it got me into trouble. I didn’t mean to shame the poster.

I notice on her IG, there were several people saying they liked her look and asking her to contact them for a link up, presumably a fashion photo shoot.

Now most of these, when done by professionals, are perfectly legit. But there are always the sleezy ones.

Anyone considered another angle that she might have gone off to meet one of these, and something happened?

Of course, we don't know what the police have on the parents to suspect them, but must be strong - and ruling out theory above.

Also, noticed by chance that two or three of the individuals she had recently photographed herself, have removed themselves from IG. Coincidence?

I notice on her IG, there were several people saying they liked her look and asking her to contact them for a link up, presumably a fashion photo shoot.

Now most of these, when done by professionals, are perfectly legit. But there are always the sleezy ones.

Anyone considered another angle that she might have gone off to meet one of these, and something happened?

Of course, we don't know what the police have on the parents to suspect them, but must be strong - and ruling out theory above.

Also, noticed by chance that two or three of the individuals she had recently photographed herself, have removed themselves from IG. Coincidence?

I noticed that too but I can't see it just beacuse of the murder charges - perhaps thats where SaW friends are thinking there has been a kidnap? I think the info and evidence they have will be pretty much solid (apart from the body) :-( IMO

The photographers that have deleted their accounts may just not want to get involved in which will be sure to be a major trial JMO

IMO ScW and SaW think they have still got away with this as poor BW body not found, I can not see them admitting they have done this or revealing where that young, beautiful and talented daughter is as they think at the least it will lessen the sentence (in their minds anyway - no body no crime) - I am still hoping every day Berni will be found to bring proper justice to her and closure to not only the family/friends but LE and all those involved.

I say “jump in the car”. I tell my kids to “jump into bed”. I’m still not sure how BW left the vehicle, of her own accord or??!!!
Moo

David Hasselhoff even wrote a song about it (cringe about to go to sleep with that in my head now)! I wouldn't place anything on the jump out/get out car thing IMO

@mspuurfect no, not photographers. People - the same ones she had used a lot, so presumably friends? - she had taken photos of and that she had put on her IG.

I'm just not convinced these friends will have anything to do with this but thats just my gut instinct, will need to look over her IG again - your right I do remember a few ppl commenting asking for a link up - do you think they're involved? Perhaps thats why SaW friends are convinced of a kidnap?

Sarah's loved ones are suggesting a kidnap because they cannot bring themselves to believe that their friend or family member is capable of what she's been charged with.

It's easier for them to imagine some elaborate kidnap plot or even alien abduction (not a serious suggestion) than allow themselves to think what if she is guilty as charged.

It's basic psychology, if they were to allow themselves to believe that Sarah has done this then the spotlight also turns to them ... 'how could I have been close to someone who would do this', 'could I have prevented it', 'why didn't I notice what was going on' etc ...

Regarding comments and accounts disappearing from social media - every journalist and oddball with no boundaries will be contacting anyone on the alleged perpetrators and victims social media.
From experience (my daughter was college friends with Georgia Williams (murdered by Jamie Reynolds) and has been at the same venues as the murderer. Journalists will spam every contact they can find for gossip.

Re the jumped out of car phrase

Not wanting to turn this into a major debate, but I think the initial comments made regarding the unusual wording were based on these earlier msm reports -

They had reportedly told police that they last saw her on July 18 when she ran out of their car.

Ran out of seemed such an odd way to phrase it ( to me anyway ) - whereas, jumped out, which has been used in later msm reports, sounds fine.

Because Bernadette is the victim in this situation, and it smacks of victim blaming to start painting her as “trying to get in a relationship” with her stepfather. I wouldn’t want my 17 year old daughter being talked about like that after her disappearance, would you?

I'm just not convinced these friends will have anything to do with this but thats just my gut instinct, will need to look over her IG again - your right I do remember a few ppl commenting asking for a link up - do you think they're involved? Perhaps thats why SaW friends are convinced of a kidnap?

Just noting it, that's all. Like I said before, until we know what evidence there is the police have on the parents, everything is just speculation and looking left of centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1